Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron, Rex, Ced, etc. all practicing
(08-18-2015, 01:46 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: C'mon Fred Im just trying to be funny here. But seriously, with no other knowledge about these two people, pick the one most likely to yell at another human being.

[Image: PHP4B3C21E558C55.jpg]  [Image: aj-mccarron.jpg]

I wonder what the Bengals fans vs non Bengals fans comparison would look like in that poll.

Why go one two cherry-picked pictures when we actually know what is really happening.

Now I am finally starting to understand why you like McCarron.  You judge him on how he looks in pictures instead of what he actually does on the field.  That explains a lot.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:34 PM)Stewy Wrote: You just keep trying and keep failing.  I'd say your persistence is honorable, but it's really just pathetic.

Ouch, must have struck a nerve with you huh?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 10:27 AM)jj22 Wrote: Another rough practice for Bodine. Listening to the radio yesterday Mo and co said don't be surprised if he loses his job to T.J. Hue and Dalton have just about washed their hands of him.

wow.... What team has an extra starting caliber Center?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why go one two cherry-picked pictures when we actually know what is really happening.

Now I am finally starting to understand why you like McCarron.  You judge him on how he looks in pictures instead of what he actually does on the field.  That explains a lot.

Keep dreaming Fred...
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:52 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Keep dreaming Fred...

Dreaming about what.  Dalton is yelling at Bodine.  That is a fact.  Not a dream.

If anyone wants a good example of a dream I will dig up your predictions about McCarron.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:50 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Ouch, must have struck a nerve with you huh?

Not really.  I just do not admire futility.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 12:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean sit on the side lines with the always injured McCarron?  No need for that

Offensive coordinator Hue Jackson wasn't happy about the continued exchange issues either.  "It pissed me off. I'm being honest," Jackson said.  The coach then added, "But Andy's handling it. I'm giving it to him."

That statement was enough to prove the reins Jackson put in his quarterback's hands this time a year ago still are very much there. The belief Jackson has in Dalton hasn't faded in the past 12 months. If anything, it has grown.

"It's his offense and he's taking control," Jackson said. "I don't think he's playing around with it. He knows that [the snap issue] exists, and he's not going to let it exist. There were no more of those after that."

Do we know if it's a ball placement issue or a snap count issue with Bodine?  There's also the other person involved in the snap -- the QB.  But given Hue hasn't mentioned "that guy" then he must be placing blame on Bodine.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:46 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: C'mon Fred Im just trying to be funny here. But seriously, with no other knowledge about these two people, pick the one most likely to yell at another human being.

I wonder what the Bengals fans vs non Bengals fans comparison would look like in that poll.

My guess would be the guy who can actually get onto the field and into the huddle.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

We need a QB who isn't afraid to get in a teammates face and yell!  Has Geno Smith been cut, yet?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why go one two cherry-picked pictures when we actually know what is really happening.

Funny you said that Fred, I was thinking the exact same thing!  Go with the guy that looks the part, regardless of what the coaches actually see daily.  

AD has done things no other Bengal QB has done in its history, yet those with the blinders can't see the forest through the trees.  The playoff record is a problem, but it's no an AD problem it's a Bengal problem.  Nobody has shown up for these games (although it could be argued AD actually played pretty well last year all things considered).  Geez!
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 07:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We need a QB who isn't afraid to get in a teammates face and yell!  Has Geno Smith been cut, yet?

You're first sentence is warranted.  When coupled with the second sentence you completely lost credibility.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 08:45 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: You're first sentence is warranted.  When coupled with the second sentence you completely lost credibility.

But Geno yells at people!  What else could anyone possibly want out of a QB?!
Reply/Quote
Bodine benched for TJ today. Enough with the poor snaps (another one). Neither Dalton nor Hue had anything to say to him. Bodine is definitely on his last leg. TJ should get start against Tampa. Bodine possibly losing his job is surprise of camp thus far.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 04:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bodine benched for TJ today. Enough with the poor snaps (another one). Neither Dalton nor Hue had anything to say to him. Bodine is definitely on his last leg. TJ should get start against Tampa. Bodine possibly losing his job is surprise of camp thus far.

Bodine is actually back in play. Hobson just tweeted that "then he (TJ) and Dalton don't connect. Bodine back"

We still have a problem at the center position... We might be drafting a center early in the draft next year.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 04:11 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bodine is actually back in play. Hobson just tweeted that "then he (TJ) and Dalton don't connect. Bodine back"

We still have a problem at the center position... We might be drafting a center early in the draft next year.

And looking for a free agent right now.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 05:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And looking for a free agent right now.

They don't exactly grow on trees.  How many remotely qualified guys can there even be?  I'd say the solution will have to be somebody already here.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 05:07 PM)McC Wrote: They don't exactly grow on trees.  How many remotely qualified guys can there even be?  I'd say the solution will have to be somebody already here.

Bodine is the solution.

he had a problem with snaps last pre-season, but then didn't have any problems in the regular season.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 05:07 PM)McC Wrote: They don't exactly grow on trees.  How many remotely qualified guys can there even be?  I'd say the solution will have to be somebody already here.

Chris Meyers
Brian De La Puente

Neither are world beaters but would provide a basic upgrade.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 05:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bodine is the solution.

he had a problem with snaps last pre-season, but then didn't have any problems in the regular season.

He also had issues last week and then was fine in the game.  Kind of a weird phenomenon.  But is snapping his only issue?  There are those who would say no.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 05:08 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Chris Meyers
Brian De La Puente

Neither are world beaters but would provide a basic upgrade.

Wasn't Meyers a PBer with the Texans?

Reply/Quote