Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McCarron for Bigfoot, a 5th a, 6th and 7th?
I know a lot of people prefer higher picks in these deals, but hear me out. It may sound a little crazy...

What if we tried to trade McCarron for Bigfoot? Think about the size advantage. And I think he could play both ways. He's got the motor to dominate in a 4-3 and I think with his footwork Paul Alexander could slide him around the OL.

Yeah, he's raw. Some say he's uncoachable, but the upside is just tremendous. Maybe we can just ask for a 5th, a 6th and a 7th too. Mix and match a unicorn and a centaur + a 1st, or a pound of magic beans, Michael Myers, and a ham sandwhich.

Let me know your thoughts. Really looking to just talk about legitimate options for McCarron. ie the above, McCarron for 4 1st's. Serious replies only.
Reply/Quote
You're thinking too small here... Bigfoot should never be an OL. He needs to be a slot WR or TE. Then just put him in motion often and the defense will lose track of him. People will have a hard time finding him, so they can't cover him.

Alternatively, he could hide behind the DL as a rush LB and people will lose him and he'll be unblocked to the QB.

Gotta play people to their strengths, Wes.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think we ought to throw in Margus Hunt, but only if we can get the leviathan is return as part of the deal. I know, we'd have to get a huge water tank to keep him in when he's not on the field, but I think as a power back, the leviathan would be slippery and hard to tackle, plus just imagine that power in goal line situations!
Reply/Quote
I am all for this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 03:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I am all for this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

^^That^^^  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This is just stupid.

No way the Steelers give up their starting QB for our back up.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is just stupid.

No way the Steelers give up their starting QB for our back up.

I never heard anything about bigfoot raping chicks in college...  you sure you're thinking of the right guy?! LMAO
Reply/Quote
Bigfoot has off the field issues that lead to him never showing up on gameday. I'd be pretty wary of this trade, but I'll admit his intangibles are off the charts! The dude is a total enigma!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
his football cards are going to be so blurry!

Reply/Quote
I think our team played better once discovering Andy's impressive unit.

Bringing in Squatch may cause some inner turmoil in the locker room over who shows more prowess.

He would be a locker room cancer for sure.

IMO, McCarron stands no chance against Dalton as it is.
Reply/Quote
I'm all for trading AJ McC to an alternate universe Bengals for their AJ McC.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 04:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm all for trading AJ McC to an alternate universe Bengals for their AJ McC.

I would trade for Gazorpazorp McCarron in a heartbeat.
Reply/Quote
Are you ruling out any or all of the Avengers? Only question is, with the mutations, could they pass a PED test?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 04:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm all for trading AJ McC to an alternate universe Bengals for their AJ McC.

Bizzaro McCarron could actually be a lot of fun.  Rather than a church going family man, he would be a roided out womanizer who drinks beer and flirts with the cheerleaders on the sidelines.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 04:44 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Bizzaro McCarron could actually be a lot of fun.  Rather than a church going family man, he would be a roided out womanizer who drinks beer and flirts with the cheerleaders on the sidelines.

But would Bizzaro Mrs. McCarron be a disfigured, grizzled trailer park queen?  Cry
Reply/Quote
All of the compensation you are trying to get for Mccarron is well and good. Unicorns, magic beans, great ideas. What I can't wrap my head around is adding Bigfoot? What exactly is a monster truck going to do to help this team? I guess it would make for a pretty incredible halftime show but other than that I don't see it. Besides, how long has it been since Bigfoot was on the monster jam circuit? Could he even come in and put on a good halftime show anymore? Maybe we could trade him for gravedigger if we got him, I don't know. Could you even get gravedigger straight up for Bigfoot, or would we need to pluck Sampson out of free agency and pair him with Bigfoot to get gravedigger? It just seems like more work than it's worth, I mean, it's a risk/reward deal for sure.

What we really need to get for mccarron is a wizard. No doubt in my mind adding a wizard to the lineup  would make for a truly magical season. With his wizardry he could create his own Bigfoot, Sampson and gravedigger, so crisis averted I reckon. Getting Anything less than a wizard in this deal would be a serious mistake IMO. 

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 04:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: his football cards are going to be so blurry!

Rep
Reply/Quote
This thread is just too farfetched...

Everyone and their sister knows that Bigfoot will revolutionize the NFL by becoming a 1st team all-pro at both kicker and punter. What team in their right mind would trade his golden toes for a backup QB?!?
Reply/Quote
This thread is so stupid that it's not even funny.

Bigfoot's an ape and slow and can't move laterally too well, plus an ape is from tropical climates, whereas the AFCN is a cold weather division.

Now, if you were talking about trading for the Abominable Snowman, that's something I can get behind!

Imagine anyone trying to run on us in December with him at backer!

Plus, he moves so well in the cold and snow that he'd be in every passing lane!

Use your head, people!
Reply/Quote
Are we talking about Sam-squanches? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote