Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron will be RFA in 2018
(02-04-2017, 02:03 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I think it will really depend on where he goes. Winning in Cleveland would be a tough assignment for anyone. But going to a team like NE would be completely different.

If he goes to Houston (aside from QB I think they're close to the Bengals in talent), I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't post numbers as good as Dalton. I could easily see him flaming ala Osweiler.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2017, 03:49 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: The Bengals are not the only team that deal with injuries happens in the NFL, Andy Dalton can't get it done after 7 years of being young Dalton the Plumper will not be able to get it done for sure.

Dalton has led the Bengals to the playoffs for 5 straight years. Although he is 0-4, let's not act like other QBs haven't struggled.

It took Brees 7 years to get his first playoff win. He was 28.

It took Matt Ryan until his 5th year to get a playoff win. But took until his 9th year to get another win. And now they're in the Super Bowl. And he's 31 years old.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote