Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
McPherson and his XP woes
Guy really needs to clean up the XP misses. It's going to bite us eventually. Wonder what the deal is?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Someone said last year that wait until he gets some scars and see how he kicks.

Kicking is largely mental. Miss a few and it gets in your head.
Reply/Quote
The snap wasn't the greatest (it was too far to Crisman's right and he had to bring it back to point), so I wonder if that messed with the timing a bit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s going to be cold in Buffalo. I hope he brings his A game.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Guy really needs to clean up the XP misses. It's going to bite us eventually. Wonder what the deal is?

Eventually? We’d have been the #1 seed if it wasn’t for his missed XP in week 1. I like the guy, but his year 2 has been a disappointment, and he needs to clean it up.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Eventually? We’d have been the #1 seed if it wasn’t for his missed XP in week 1. I like the guy, but his year 2 has been a disappointment, and he needs to clean it up.

No we wouldn’t. KC won 14 games.

Reply/Quote
I hate to say it because I really really like him, but I think last year gave him a bit of the big head. Sitting watchimg the halftime show at the SB instead of being in the locker room with his team showed that. He needs a little bit of humbling.... he can hit from 60 but has trouble with extra points. He simply needs to get his head back in the game.
Reply/Quote
He needs a girlfriend to impress her. Someone introduce him to one.

XPs are the little things that can win you or lose you tight even games.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Eventually? We’d have been the #1 seed if it wasn’t for his missed XP in week 1. I like the guy, but his year 2 has been a disappointment, and he needs to clean it up.

That was blocked.  Not a miss. The one at the end, right? 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:38 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That was blocked.  Not a miss. The one at the end, right? 

Correct. Blocked xtra point in regulation, and then the missed chip shot FG in OT

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He needs a girlfriend to impress her. Someone introduce him to one.

Absolutely not! Let him enjoy life a little before assigning him a warden. 

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Eventually? We’d have been the #1 seed if it wasn’t for his missed XP in week 1. I like the guy, but his year 2 has been a disappointment, and he needs to clean it up.

No, we would have been the #2. Would have been #1 if he had made the Xpt AND there had been no Commodio Cortis. Or if Zac wasn't a nice guy.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He needs a girlfriend to impress her. Someone introduce him to one.

In addition to his wife?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

He's married FFS.

How do people know so little about our players?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's married FFS.

How do people know so little about our players?

Some people have lives outside of a football game or team. Like real life concerns. Hard to imagine, but true.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: In addition to his wife?

Yes.

Shit gets stale. Get the box a couple of times and you get get
Complacent.
Reply/Quote
It’s been a challenge for him. Week One was a disaster. And it was the holder then.

But he’s missed a few easy ones since.

Kickers who are cocky are ultimately better for longer periods because the mental aspect of the game doesn’t affect them as much. McP missed a couple of big kicks at UF, but he always bounced back. And he will again.

Let’s not forget, a lot of these misses have been due to some extenuating circumstances. 2nd holder. Adverse weather conditions. And some, conditions were perfect and he just missed.

I still feel supremely confident that he’ll make the high pressure kicks he’ll get throughout the playoffs.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 04:02 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Some people have lives outside of a football game or team. Like real life concerns. Hard to imagine, but true.

I do too: having a newborn (well, he's 10 months now) and having to micromanage finances daily wears you thin, but I still keep abreast on the team and what goes on.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

I don't care how many wives or gf's Evan nails as long as he nails his extra pts and fgs.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 04:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I do too: having a newborn (well, he's 10 months now) and having to micromanage finances daily wears you thin, but I still keep abreast on the team and what goes on.

Yeah, but I honestly don't know their spouses or kids' names. I think JB has a gf but that about all I know.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote