[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Handsome family SE

Ty bfine
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengaks colts playoffs the I my time I smiled that day.....
Reply/Quote
[Image: bimkw6.jpg]

The fam on a boat ride this past weekend
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 06:25 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Me couple months ago on way to dollywood

Anyone else feel a little dirty after viewing that photo from that angle?
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone else feel a little dirty after viewing that photo from that angle?

It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again...
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 01:16 PM)Paul from Dayton Wrote: [Image: bimkw6.jpg]

The fam on a boat ride this past weekend

This is a great family photo.

I know a lot of people like to go into studios to have family portraits made, but 20 years from now a photo like this will mean a lot more to Paul than any formal studio portrait.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a great family photo.

I know a lot of people like to go into studios to have family portraits made, but 20 years from now a photo like this will mean a lot more to Paul than any formal studio portrait.

Thanks Fred! I hate getting family portraits done, so this is way more my style.  It was choppy out so on the selfie scale, this was expert level
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
I hate studio pictures. They feel so fake.
Reply/Quote
Guys Weekend Fishing Trip November in New Jersey for Striper.

[Image: Ft5IekZ.jpg]

I think I caught the smallest one that day.  I caught a good sized liquor buzz though!

[Image: 7b5jQmH.jpg]

My Brother, my girls and I catching Rooster Tail in Costa Rica

[Image: T7oOq3M.jpg]

My wife and My niece in Costa Rica

[Image: gUQ9Fjh.jpg]

My Brother and I with our boat captain in Costa Rica

[Image: JNmfj4M.jpg]

My wife getting ready to go snorkeling.

[Image: QuaPtrU.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 11108241_1032586963421095_64432996060568...e=55EC2238]

Then I shaved, got a haircut, and celebrated my sister's graduation

[Image: 11427787_1032586816754443_39209400138378...e=562B133B]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 10:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Guys Weekend Fishing Trip November in New Jersey for Striper.

[Image: Ft5IekZ.jpg]

I think I caught the smallest one that day.  I caught a good sized liquor buzz though!

I am confused.  Did you catch these in the ocean?  Around here there is a freshwater fish people call striper or rockfish.  They are some sort of hybrid bass I believe.  Looks like the same fish.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 05:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am confused.  Did you catch these in the ocean?  Around here there is a freshwater fish people call striper or rockfish.  They are some sort of hybrid bass I believe.  Looks like the same fish.

yup...in the ocean.

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 09:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: yup...in the ocean.

I just learned something new today

Striped bass are native to the Atlantic coastline of North America from the St. Lawrence River into the Gulf of Mexico to approximatelyLouisiana. They are anadromous fish that migrate between fresh and salt water. Spawning takes place in fresh water.

Striped bass have been introduced to the Pacific Coast of North America and into many of the large reservoir impoundments across the United States by state game and fish commissions for the purposes of recreational fishing and as a predator to control populations of gizzard shad. These include:. . . Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. . . Watts Bar Lake, Tennessee;
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 10:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just learned something new today

Striped bass are native to the Atlantic coastline of North America from the St. Lawrence River into the Gulf of Mexico to approximatelyLouisiana. They are anadromous fish that migrate between fresh and salt water. Spawning takes place in fresh water.

Striped bass have been introduced to the Pacific Coast of North America and into many of the large reservoir impoundments across the United States by state game and fish commissions for the purposes of recreational fishing and as a predator to control populations of gizzard shad.   These include:.  .  .   Lake Cumberland in Kentucky.  .  .  Watts Bar Lake, Tennessee;

and....they are delicious. 

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 10:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: and....they are delicious. 

Yes they are!! I love when striper season comes around. They put up a pretty good fight too. They are all good size. The largest I've caught was about 38 in but I do catch mine close to the shore. Wish I could go deep sea fishing more. I love salt water fishing more than fresh water. You never know what you are going to hook.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 02:27 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Yes they are!! I love when striper season comes around. They put up a pretty good fight too. They are all good size. The largest I've caught was about 38 in but I do catch mine close to the shore. Wish I could go deep sea fishing more. I love salt water fishing more than fresh water. You never know what you are going to hook.

During Striper season you can not go out further than 2 or 3 miles to catch them.  It's illegal.   We caught 3 of them about a mile off and the last two within 100 yards of shore.

Reply/Quote
Quote:SteelCitySouthGuys Weekend Fishing Trip November in New Jersey for Striper.

Strippers in New Jersey look like guys. And why do they carry fish?
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 06:28 PM)Benton Wrote: Strippers in New Jersey look like guys. And why do they carry fish?

To mask the smell.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 06:28 PM)Benton Wrote: Strippers in New Jersey look like guys. And why do they carry fish?

One to many P's..... Tongue

Reply/Quote