Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member count
Why is there only like 100 people on here since the update?
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2020, 05:30 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Why is there only like 100 people on here since the update?

Perhaps that is the number of active members?  I know that many don't post, or frequent the boards in the offseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I usually just pop in and out for new updates.
Reply/Quote
It's June. (even when there was football) We are entering the dark days of the Offseason.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
May through July is always the dead period of time in football.
Reply/Quote
Wink 
its not about quantity, but QUALITY!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 12:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: It's June. (even when there was football) We are entering the dark days of the Offseason.

I have been  on the board from the beginning and the original one from around 2005.  I usually pop on everyday and never remember it this low at any time of the year.  Really weird.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 08:48 AM)spazz70 Wrote: I have been  on the board from the beginning and the original one from around 2005.  I usually pop on everyday and never remember it this low at any time of the year.  Really weird.

In addition to it being a slow point in the NFL season, there are obviously a lot of worldly and national events taking place right now.  People probably have their attention turned to other matters, which is more than okay.
Reply/Quote
When OTA or camp opens, there will be soaring interest. Not a lot of movement in sports in general. I am guessing July will be the month football will become relevant again. Hopefully sooner.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 08:48 AM)spazz70 Wrote: I have been  on the board from the beginning and the original one from around 2005.  I usually pop on everyday and never remember it this low at any time of the year.  Really weird.

Might be that people who just check in haven’t signed back in yet after the board was down for a day +. I know I didn’t bother logging back on until I was going to post something.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 12:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: It's June. (even when there was football) We are entering the dark days of the Offseason.

Offseason??? There's no "off season" in Bengals football.....
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2020, 05:30 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Why is there only like 100 people on here since the update?

During the last 24 hours, we've had 236 members and 1,692 guests online. Those numbers are about the daily average for this time of the year. June-July is usually the slowest period for the board as far as overall activity.
Reply/Quote
Yup, lots of guys just reading thru highlights at this time of year. To busy mowing grass, gardening, projects, fishing, vacations, etc. to post much.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 01:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup, lots of guys just reading thru highlights at this time of year. To busy mowing grass, gardening, projects, fishing, vacations, etc. to post much.

Yeah, I only logged on once for a few minutes this weekend. Had a lot of other things to get caught up on.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 01:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup, lots of guys just reading thru highlights at this time of year. To busy mowing grass, gardening, projects, fishing, vacations, etc. to post much.

You failed to mention that ever changing honey-do list. Complete 1 task and 2 more are added. 

Reply/Quote

Went camping this last weekend, was a blast. Brewskies, cheeseburgers around the fire. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Speaking only for me...lots of shit going on in the world and not a lot of football related news. Seriously, most of the Bengals related threads are old news, or re-hashed stories or complete speculation.

I'm sure once things start kicking back in, we'll see it tick up.
Reply/Quote
I'm just posting here so I don't get find.
Reply/Quote
I just skim through and don’t post a lot since there’s been a lot of other things going on and it’s a dry part of the off season
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 05:16 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Speaking only for me...lots of shit going on in the world and not a lot of football related news. Seriously, most of the Bengals related threads are old news, or re-hashed stories or complete speculation.

I'm sure once things start kicking back in, we'll see it tick up.

Very true. It's pretty dry out there as far as football news goes. Holic and others have made some good threads which is admirable, since we are in that dead part of the season for new exciting stories. 

(06-08-2020, 05:34 PM)motoarch Wrote: I'm just posting here so I don't get find.

You posted just before that citation was about to be issued. You definitely "walk the line!"  Cool  

Reply/Quote