Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas.......
[Image: 1575803_o.gif]
[Image: 92032-merry-christmas-shitter-was-fu-BE91.gif]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hope everyone has a great Christmas with their families and friends, even you other AFCN pukes!

Wyche

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
baaaaaaah humbug.
  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 02:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: 1575803_o.gif]
[Image: 92032-merry-christmas-shitter-was-fu-BE91.gif]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hope everyone has a great Christmas with their families and friends, even you other AFCN pukes!

Wyche

Our septice system at work has a pump in it that goes bad all the time.  Inside the disconnect box is that picture.  Cracks me up each time I see someone open it...

But I digress, Happy Holidays to all of you as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas! Glad you can say that again... have a good one.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I pray you all are blessed with good times and great lasting memories this holiday season. As you spend much needed time with family and friends, forget about how bad the Bengals suck and enjoy what really matters most. Merry Christmas.

Reply/Quote
Happy Holidays!

-xoxo from a soldier in the fake war on the holiday whose name we dare not speak
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
So, I just heard some big holiday/religious/football news. It doesn't get any more All-American trifecta than that! So, here is the news: Today marks a rare occurrence with the beginning of Hanukkah falling on Christmas Eve for just the fourth time in 100 years. The football tie in is, of course with the Cleveland Browns. Does Jesus really hate the Browns? Does his Father hate them even more? Or will this confluence of Jewish and Christian celebration, bathed in the light of God's real chosen religion, capitalism, mean the Browns are blessed with a Christmas/Hanukkah/Football miracle and win a game today?! Faithful holiday, religion, and football observers can't wait to see if this NFL team wandering in the winless desert will be blessed with a victory. Or have their fans, with their dogged faces and hard hearts, spurned Yahweh in some unforgivable way meaning God has no choice but to spurn them and leave them the NFL's only winless team for another week? Tune in at 1:00 to find out!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
little drummer boy is the best christmas song
Reply/Quote

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas, all. And to all, a good night!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Merry-Christmas_Gif.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas, friends !!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas family!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas everybody!

Happy Kwanza!

Happy Hannukah!

Wherever you are, whatever you believe in, may you have peace and joy today. This is what makes this holiday so special to me. There is nothing like this time of year. Lights, songs, gifts, cheer, movies....it's just special. I sincerely hope everyone of you are able to partake in some sort of Christmas celebration this year.

Peace out homies!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 01:48 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: little drummer boy is the best christmas song
Better than that one by the Dropkick Murphys?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 11:49 AM)xxlt Wrote: So, I just heard some big holiday/religious/football news. It doesn't get any more All-American trifecta than that! So, here is the news: Today marks a rare occurrence with the beginning of Hanukkah falling on Christmas Eve for just the fourth time in 100 years. The football tie in is, of course with the Cleveland Browns. Does Jesus really hate the Browns? Does his Father hate them even more? Or will this confluence of Jewish and Christian celebration, bathed in the light of God's real chosen religion, capitalism, mean the Browns are blessed with a Christmas/Hanukkah/Football miracle and win a game today?! Faithful holiday, religion, and football observers can't wait to see if this NFL team wandering in the winless desert will be blessed with a victory. Or have their fans, with their dogged faces and hard hearts, spurned Yahweh in some unforgivable way meaning God has no choice but to spurn them and leave them the NFL's only winless team for another week?  Tune in at 1:00 to find out!

I guess you got your answer........

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: I guess you got your answer........

No, non-believers got their answer!  Ninja

I thought the end of the game was funny. Browns players are celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. Hue Jackson has this look on his face like, "Hey, dickheads, we are 1-14. This is not cause for celebration." 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 09:52 AM)xxlt Wrote: No, non-believers got their answer!  Ninja

I thought the end of the game was funny. Browns players are celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. Hue Jackson has this look on his face like, "Hey, dickheads, we are 1-14. This is not cause for celebration." 

LMAO

Reply/Quote