Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas, Haters....
(12-22-2020, 11:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Think we had 87 yards passing. But yeah still terrible.

The reason the board goes crazy is cause we just beat the Steelers when they were 11-2 Pistons.... Kind of understandable. Mellow

Eh...people were excited when we beat Jax too.

The Steelers have been reeling for 3 games now. Something major is wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just finished watching the game. Zac actually out coached Tomlin. WTF has been going on?

Before...?

We will see, I like his moves as far as roster building but as we all have questioned his coaching and playcalling.

With Burrow we could still be more than alright, we will see.

Like others have said, he will probably have Finley throwing 50 times next game though. 

Win 2 games in a row and I will start to think there is a chance with the worst coach ever so far on this team early on.

Long way to go with him. I'm not a fan. Ts, he showed some promise last night by attacking their known weakness going in. Was his first and only real masterpiece thus far. I think he's going to be here regardless so we may as well try to stay positive. He showed promise last night.
(12-22-2020, 11:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t see how Taylor out coached anyone last night. The offense was terrible, and only scored because of the short fields the defense gave them. Lou deserves more credit than ZT.
Aside from when I was giving you shit by using your sentence in its literal sense, I know that neither of us have been big fans. He still has a lot to prove. Pretty sure we were going to be stuck with him anyway. Ts, he took advantage of their depleted LB corps last night. He ran it and used Gio out of the backfield.  He attacked their weakness last night. Beat the Steelers. Perhaps there is hope yet.
Reply/Quote
This all reminds me of the Seattle game last year when Ross finally showed up and played like a top 10 pick. His first and only such showing. The Ross lovers couldn't wait to make everyone wrong for wanting to cast aside the colossal underachiever.

Then came reality and Ross reverted to his normal self, missed routes, dropped balls, got injured again, landed on IR, yada, yada, yada. Now he's parked somewhere pouting and waiting for his contract to expire so he can go somewhere else to prove us all wrong for ever doubting him in the first place.

Back to this season, with a rookie QB one and all would have thought that the running game would be a priority from the start, yet it was more of an after thought for reasons known only to Taylor and his pals. These guys literally got their prized QB run over and carted off to the hospital for surgery.

Last night was great to see, but until we see it on a consistent basis it's just a teaser and is more likely a fluke due to the alignment of the stars or waking up on a different side of the bed or getting a lump of coal or a used rubber in his stockings at the team Christmas party Saturday night, or maybe it was a Christmas miracle being granted to Bengals fans for being forced to endure such a putrid of a season. Heck, even the refs seemed to be in on it and that leads me to believe more in the Christmas miracle as the refs are usually Steeler fans in stipes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Think we had 87 yards passing. But yeah still terrible.

The reason the board goes crazy is cause we just beat the Steelers when they were 11-2 Pistons.... Kind of understandable. Mellow

In typical Jungle Noise schizophrenic fashion, people who complain about ZT having the QB throw the ball too much, are now complaining about having low passing yardage when the run was working....... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 01:26 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Long way to go with him. I'm not a fan. Ts, he showed some promise last night by attacking their known weakness going in. Was his first and only real masterpiece thus far. I think he's going to be here regardless so we may as well try to stay positive. He showed promise last night.
Aside from when I was giving you shit by using your sentence in its literal sense, I know that neither of us have been big fans. He still has a lot to prove. Pretty sure we were going to be stuck with him anyway. Ts, he took advantage of their depleted LB corps last night. He ran it and used Gio out of the backfield.  He attacked their weakness last night. Beat the Steelers. Perhaps there is hope yet.

i wont give ZT credit for running the ball more when hes using his 3rd string qb who showed us his passing last year....

I would be more excited if the rest of the season looked anywhere close

Luo seems to be coming around  but how long do we need to wait to see any improvement from HC?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Eh...people were excited when we beat Jax too.

The Steelers have been reeling for 3 games now. Something major is wrong.

We are VICTORY deprived. 

I'm ready to go full entrepreneur & sell VICTORY vitamins. For people who need a/to win.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:11 AM)XenoMorph Wrote:  i wont give ZT credit for running the ball more when hes using his 3rd string qb who showed us his passing last year....

I would be more excited if the rest of the season looked anywhere close

Luo seems to be coming around  but how long do we need to wait to see any improvement from HC?

They also looked close v the Titans and the first half v the Colts. 

But they need to figure out how to turn close into more wins.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Like I said in a different thread, he was coming back  more year regardless, so you might as well enjoy the heck out of the win.

Really hate when people represent things as pure fact when they're basing it on nothing more than personal opinion.

Is it really that hard to preface an opinion with "I think", or "I'm pretty sure", or "I believe", etc.?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Taylor was always going to keep his job.

You have absolutely no clue whether this is true or not.
Reply/Quote
Enjoyed the win. Taylor should still be fired on 1/4/21 tho.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote