Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Message from K Adams to Bengals fans...
https://www.bengals.com/video/bengals-game-preview-kay-adams-bills-playoffs-2023
Reply/Quote
Go Kay !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Love Kay ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Can someone give a summary? I'm at Disney and can't hear the video.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 08:26 PM)Earendil Wrote: Can someone give a summary? I'm at Disney and can't hear the video.

She thinks we were screwed by the NFL like we all do, she thinks we need to play better, and we have a dang good chance Sunday.

Just a sweet fellow Bengals fan I have to say I am a bit in love with lol

She knows her football. She also believes if we take advantage of Josh Allen turning the ball over it could get ugly for the Bills. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Watched it a second time and just some more summarizing. Kay thought she needed to see some more demonstrative ways
in Zac Taylor and she saw that as we all did when the NFL did what they did. She said last year when she was the Ruler of the
Jungle was the best day of her career. She said the nickname Rumble in the Jungle for the Logan/Sam TD run was her favorite
nickname. Our Defense matches up well against a Josh Allen led Offense who turn the ball over so much.

Also, Tredavious White is playing much better now that he is healthy and he is a concern in the Secondary of the Bills.

She also pretty much to Dan Hoard to dream into existence a Bengals SB win right at the end.

Just a great interview from an awesome Lady. Cool
Reply/Quote
Damn I wish everyone would quit talking about Allen turnovers. Pretty much guaranteeing he won’t now. Yes it’s a real thing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh and she’s stupid hot.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Her mannerisms are as beautiful as her personality.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: She thinks we were screwed by the NFL like we all do, she thinks we need to play better, and we have a dang good chance Sunday.

Just a sweet fellow Bengals fan I have to say I am a bit in love with lol

She knows her football. She also believes if we take advantage of Josh Allen turning the ball over it could get ugly for the Bills. Mellow

I will tell her that, when she gets home from the grocery store..... Wink
Reply/Quote
She is smart. She is sweet. She loves the Bengals. She knows football. She is drop dead beautiful. I am fired up in every way imaginable.
Reply/Quote
I love her.... *sigh*
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 04:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/video/bengals-game-preview-kay-adams-bills-playoffs-2023

I seriously love her.  If she lived next door, I would take care of her landscaping (not a metaphor) for free.  I would probably shovel her drive and wash her car, too.  Yes, she is beautiful, but she has the MOST GROUNDED personality and "takes" when it comes to the NFL.  Not just because she is a Bengals Fan....sure, that is some of it, but I have always loved her ability to go against the grain and speak what she believes.  

If I were Logan Wilson, I would be asking her out (hope he's not already married).  I think those two have sparks flying.

Kay is the BEST.  Love Dan Hoard, too.  
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 08:26 PM)Earendil Wrote: Can someone give a summary? I'm at Disney and can't hear the video.

Kay openly speaks against the lame ass decision the NFL made to accommodate "hope" for every team affected by the Hamlin incident EXCEPT the Bengals.  Spoke out against the vote, thought it should have never happened.  

She also mentioned how her "Ruler in the Jungle" was her absolute favorite moment in her NFL career.  

Likes the name "Fumble in the Jungle" best. 

Said she wants to be Mrs. RacerX....Ok, I made that last part up.   
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:24 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Her mannerisms are as beautiful as her personality.

She's just such a cool chick.  I could see her all dressed up for a big night out dinner and dancing, but also wearing sweats, a T-shirt, and cuddled up on the couch under a blanket for the entire weekend (with me).  I wouldn't even be upset if she farted and held my head under the blanket.  
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn I wish everyone would quit talking about Allen turnovers. Pretty much guaranteeing he won’t now. Yes it’s a real thing.

Love how Bengals count their turnovers BEFORE they happen. No worry. Bills win in spite of turnovers.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for all the *colorful* summaries.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Watched it a second time and just some more summarizing. Kay thought she needed to see some more demonstrative ways
in Zac Taylor and she saw that as we all did when the NFL did what they did. She said last year when she was the Ruler of the
Jungle was the best day of her career. She said the nickname Rumble in the Jungle for the Logan/Sam TD run was her favorite
nickname. Our Defense matches up well against a Josh Allen led Offense who turn the ball over so much.

Also, Tredavious White is playing much better now that he is healthy and he is a concern in the Secondary of the Bills.

She also pretty much to Dan Hoard to dream into existence a Bengals SB win right at the end.

Just a great interview from an awesome Lady. Cool

The two things that stood out to me were her talking about the injuries to our o-line and Allen’s turnovers.

We need to get to Allen early and hopefully force a few turnovers so they can’t get into a rhythm.

On offense, I feel like we need to put Burrow under center some to establish the run and control the game. Get Mixon running downhill and force their d to react and respect the run so they can’t just tee off on the pass rush.

I’d give anything for Kay to have my crippled babies…..
Reply/Quote
She used to look much better.
LA made her into something else.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:09 PM)Niagara Wrote: Love how Bengals count their turnovers BEFORE they happen. No worry. Bills win in spite of turnovers.

Guess you missed the guidelines that specify this forum is for Bengals fans.  We tolerate people like PackerBacker cause he's cool.  You're not.
Reply/Quote