Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message from Preston Brown
His play level didn't work out....but sending a message of thanks shows character. Good Luck to him in his future

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Very Classy by him. At the end of the day he is a human being and his job was to play football. He wasn't very good at it but it shouldn't dismiss the positive impact he has had on his community. At the end of the day he is just Human like the rest of us. Hopefully he was just a bad fit here and will be sweet some place else and Excel there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: His play level didn't work out....but sending a message of thanks shows character.  Good Luck to him in his future

Good man, very classy. Too bad he didn't work out for us, wish he could of helped make us a SB contender.

He might actually go somewhere else and play well under a better DC. Wish him the best.
Reply/Quote
He has more class than Zac and Mike Brown and his inbred clan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Class guy, hope he gets signed someone else and does well for them. He has the talent as his time in Buffalo showed, but like most players that come here this franchise can't get the same level of production.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 04:22 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Class guy, hope he gets signed someone else and does well for them. He has the talent as his time in Buffalo showed, but like most players that come here this franchise can't get the same level of production.

He's a Raidah now.

Good stuff Preston, I was hoping it would work out here on the field. Good to see you still giving back to your hometown. First class.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: His play level didn't work out....but sending a message of thanks shows character.  Good Luck to him in his future

Should have spent less time coddling psychos and more time in film study.

Maybe he would still have a job here.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 04:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: He's a Raidah now.

Good stuff Preston, I was hoping it would work out here on the field. Good to see you still giving back to your hometown. First class.

Well now I can pull for them in the post season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 04:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Should have spent less time coddling psychos and more time in film study.

Damn, Fred. Wow. 

I LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
Classy move. I wish him the best.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Another signing that didn't work out. Class guy though.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 04:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Should have spent less time cuddling psychos and more time in film study.

[Image: avatar_209.jpg?dateline=1567024461]

ThumbsUp Fixed It !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kinda funny how he was a solid player at the very least before Austin, and Lou Whatshisnuts got ahold of him. I predict a mini resurgence in Oakland.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 11:17 PM)jason Wrote: Kinda funny how he was a solid player at the very least before Austin, and Lou Whatshisnuts got ahold of him. I predict a mini resurgence in Oakland.

Bad prediction.

Reply/Quote