Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
(10-16-2015, 01:45 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I really was looking out for ya guy. Tried my hardest to prevent you from addding fuel to the fire.  It was an obvious progession.

Love ya buddy. No worries.

Good deal.

My apologies.

You get a known hater like dis that never has anything of substance to post when it comes to me and the smallest things sets me off.  

My job is to present to high school kids and there's always a few that try to sound like they're old enough to be with me and it's just like "you're so young that it's disgusting."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because I sad she's too young of me to even look at her in a way that's deciding if she's hot or not?

Brad, I'd be making these same responses regardless of who posts the thread.

You always think I'm out to get you, but what you don't realize is that your posts just come off soooooo poorly, at this point I honestly believe that you do this on purpose to get a reaction now.

Just look at the part of your recent quote that I left up there. C'mon, man!

Bengalholic pointed out another part that you should have just left out. It's stuff like those sentences that make a lot of us unsure if you just don't get it or if you're fishing for reactions.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 07:42 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Brad, I'd be making these same responses regardless of who posts the thread.

You always think I'm out to get you, but what you don't realize is that your posts just come off soooooo poorly, at this point I honestly believe that you do this on purpose to get a reaction now.

Just look at the part of your recent quote that I left up there. C'mon, man!

Bengalholic pointed out another part that you should have just left out. It's stuff like those sentences that make a lot of us unsure if you just don't get it or if you're fishing for reactions.

And then I pointed out that I was just saying that they're so young looking that I don't even need to think that they're too young, so how would that have been fishing for reactions?

You make absolutely no sense.  
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My job is to present to high school kids and there's always a few that try to sound like they're old enough to be with me and it's just like "you're so young that it's disgusting."

Why do I get this weird feeling that says that doesn't really happen?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And then I pointed out that I was just saying that they're so young looking that I don't even need to think that they're too young, so how would that have been fishing for reactions?

You make absolutely no sense.  

I'll try to make sense of this to you.

What a person says if they're fishing for reactions - "No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that, and it's not that I said "don't because they're too young), but just more of not even noticing."

What a person says if they're not - "No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that"

What a person says if they're fishing for reactions - "I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young."

What a person says if they're not - Nothing. They don't bring up the fact that they went back and double checked a picture to see how hot she was, but then you still couldn't tell because she was too young. YOU mentioned the picture. You could have easily just not made that initial post about the damn picture. You're fishing.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:11 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Why do I get this weird feeling that says that doesn't really happen?

I doubt it too.  There are many stories he shares with us that seem quite embellished.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I ask how they're related this far away and she tells me he's a distant cousin (not sure how distant), but she said she'd get me some autographed stuff.

Cincinnati isn't that far from where she is. :nunchuck:
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:24 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'll try to make sense of this to you.

What a person says if they're fishing for reactions - "No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that, and it's not that I said "don't because they're too young), but just more of not even noticing."

What a person says if they're not - "No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that"

What a person says if they're fishing for reactions - "I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young."

What a person says if they're not - Nothing. They don't bring up the fact that they went back and double checked a picture to see how hot she was, but then you still couldn't tell because she was too young. YOU mentioned the picture. You could have easily just not made that initial post about the damn picture. You're fishing.

First one makes absolutely no sense.  What possible reaction could that be looking for by just adding that I don't even look at them like that?

What a person says if they're trying to portray the truth- they'd point out what I said, which was that I looked just trying to remember everything that happened.

What a person, who continuously makes shit up and tries to bash every post I make, says when they're just trying to make me look bad- "They don't bring up the fact that they went back and double checked a picture to see how hot she was." When I clearly stated that I was looking to remember everything that happened, not "how hot she was>"

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post lies flat-out for everyone to see?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 09:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First one makes absolutely no sense.  What possible reaction could that be looking for by just adding that I don't even look at them like that?

What a person says if they're trying to portray the truth- they'd point out what I said, which was that I looked just trying to remember everything that happened.

What a person, who continuously makes shit up and tries to bash every post I make, says when they're just trying to make me look bad- "They don't bring up the fact that they went back and double checked a picture to see how hot she was." When I clearly stated that I was looking to remember everything that happened, not "how hot she was>"

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post lies flat-out for everyone to see?

Christ Brad, you're really going to nitpick and lose your mind over simple semantics??

You said this - "I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young."

In my post, I made a comment saying that you went back and checked to see how hot she was. Now, yes, technically "how hot she was" and "if she's hot or not" are slightly different...I guess. It's not different enough for you to lose your mind with your "OMG YOU'RE BLATANTLY LYING FLAT OUT LIES NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY OMG BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!" garbage.

Stop it. You said it, not me. Nobody even mentioned a god damn pictures and YOU brought it up and said that you still weren't sure if she was hot or not because she's young. YOU said that, Brad, not me.

I guess you got what you wanted, reactions.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 09:19 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Christ Brad, you're really going to nitpick and lose your mind over simple semantics??

You said this - "I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young."

In my post, I made a comment saying that you went back and checked to see how hot she was. Now, yes, technically "how hot she was" and "if she's hot or not" are slightly different...I guess. It's not different enough for you to lose your mind with your "OMG YOU'RE BLATANTLY LYING FLAT OUT LIES NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY OMG BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!" garbage.

Stop it. You said it, not me. Nobody even mentioned a god damn pictures and YOU brought it up and said that you still weren't sure if she was hot or not because she's young. YOU said that, Brad, not me.

I guess you got what you wanted, reactions.

Once again, you're posting flat-out lies and bullshit!!

I didn't go back to look at whether "if she's hot or not" or "how hot she was," I looked at them quick just so I could remember everything that happened (like what she said and everything), which I POINTED OUT, but once again you say that I was trying to see if she's hot or not or how hot she was!  And before you say "how would that help you remember?"  It's because I didn't even remember what she looked like because I wasn't paying attention and didn't remember much of what she said beyond what I initially posted, so I was hoping it would jar my memory.

Once again, how can anyone expect anything you post in regards to me to be taken seriously when you blatantly lie when it's in front of everyone to see?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young.

(10-16-2015, 09:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you're posting flat-out lies and bullshit!!

I didn't go back to look at whether "if she's hot or not" or "how hot she was," I looked at them quick just so I could remember everything that happened (like what she said and everything), which I POINTED OUT, but once again you say that I was trying to see if she's hot or not or how hot she was!  And before you say "how would that help you remember?"  It's because I didn't even remember what she looked like because I wasn't paying attention and didn't remember much of what she said beyond what I initially posted, so I was hoping it would jar my memory.

Once again, how can anyone expect anything you post in regards to me to be taken seriously when you blatantly lie when it's in front of everyone to see?

orly?

One of us is telling lies, you're right about that.
Reply/Quote
BTW, this is why I love these boards.

Brad and I are calmly discussing fantasy football trading strategy in one thread while angrily fighting over if he's checking out young girls in this one.
Reply/Quote
Another Brad thread:
[Image: 6a76f4a3-4ad2-4ae2-8a3b-c092e85586af.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't understand why everyone always gives Brad such a hard time. He met Daltons cousin and might get some autographed stuff. I don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 10:08 AM)djs7685 Wrote: orly?

One of us is telling lies, you're right about that.

HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS?!

I DIDN'T GO BACK TO LOOK AT HOW HOT SHE IS HOT OR NOT AND I STILL CAN'T SAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT AND I CAN'T!!  

SHE COULD BE CONSIDERED THE HOTTEST GIRL AT THAT SCHOOL FOR ALL I KNOW AND I STILL WOULD HAVE NO IDEA OR NO DESIRE TO HAVE ANY IDEA!

YOU LOOK FOR ANY REASON TO POST STUPID BULLSHIT AND TAKE THINGS WAY OUT OF CONTEXT WHILE LYING ABOUT IT!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 12:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS?!

I DIDN'T GO BACK TO LOOK AT HOW HOT SHE IS HOT OR NOT AND I STILL CAN'T SAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT AND I CAN'T!!  

SHE COULD BE CONSIDERED THE HOTTEST GIRL AT THAT SCHOOL FOR ALL I KNOW AND I STILL WOULD HAVE NO IDEA OR NO DESIRE TO HAVE ANY IDEA!

YOU LOOK FOR ANY REASON TO POST STUPID BULLSHIT AND TAKE THINGS WAY OUT OF CONTEXT WHILE LYING ABOUT IT!

Do you know what "lying" means?

You said you looked at the picture to recall the events more clearly (right after somebody asked if she was hot or not).

Then you said you still weren't sure if she's hot or not because she's too young.

Okay? Are we on the same page here? So you looked at her picture, determined that you couldn't tell if she was hot or not, but now you're claiming you didn't look at the picture to see if you could tell if she was hot or not?

Okay, Brad. You take being a crazy person to an entirely new level ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 12:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS?!

I still can't quite understand? Maybe if you bolded the text it would become clear.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol.

This is horribly entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:35 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Lol.

This is horribly entertaining.

If this were anybody but Brad, it would have ended after "hey man, you keep claiming that you didn't look at the picture to see if she was hot or not after you literally said that you looked at the picture to see if she was hot or not. See these quotes from you? Yeah, they say that."

But it's Brad. So it's never going to end. Ever.
Reply/Quote
Wow Brad. This is the 3rd thread you've made recently about meeting a Bengal (or someone Bengal-related).

You truly are a lucky guy. I gotta know about that cup though. Was it a drinking cup or an athletic cup?

It's been weeks since you made that thread, yet I'm still stuck on that question.

I'm not even being a smart-ass about this. I'm genuinely curious.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote