Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
(10-16-2015, 01:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If this were anybody but Brad, it would have ended after "hey man, you keep claiming that you didn't look at the picture to see if she was hot or not after you literally said that you looked at the picture to see if she was hot or not. See these quotes from you? Yeah, they say that."

But it's Brad. So it's never going to end. Ever.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If this were anybody but Brad, it would have ended after "hey man, you keep claiming that you didn't look at the picture to see if she was hot or not after you literally said that you looked at the picture to see if she was hot or not. See these quotes from you? Yeah, they say that."

But it's Brad. So it's never going to end. Ever.
It's over, I don't need to explain myself over and over because you keep taking things out of context or can't understand simple things.  

(10-16-2015, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow Brad. This is the 3rd thread you've made recently about meeting a Bengal (or someone Bengal-related).

You truly are a lucky guy. I gotta know about that cup though. Was it a drinking cup or an athletic cup?

It's been weeks since you made that thread, yet I'm still stuck on that question.

I'm not even being a smart-ass about this. I'm genuinely curious.

Pretty sure that it's kind of obvious that it's a drinking cup since it was from Wings and Rings.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow Brad. This is the 3rd thread you've made recently about meeting a Bengal (or someone Bengal-related).

You truly are a lucky guy. I gotta know about that cup though. Was it a drinking cup or an athletic cup?

It's been weeks since you made that thread, yet I'm still stuck on that question.

I'm not even being a smart-ass about this. I'm genuinely curious.

He responded to somebody in a manner that made a lot of us think it was an athletic cup, but later he confirmed in another thread that it was just a used drinking cup.

Disappointment city.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 02:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's over, I don't need to explain myself over and over because you keep taking things out of context or can't understand simple things.  

Why do you think you're so much smarter than everybody else?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I ask how they're related this far away and she tells me he's a distant cousin

Did anyone else find this sentence funny?

Not an attack on Brad at all.  It just sounds like this girl is saying that a "distant cousin" is a cousin that lives far away.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:09 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Why do you think you're so much smarter than everybody else?

Don't think I'm smarter than anyone, but it's obvious when people are just being trolls towards me.

Like when bjs is saying that I went back and looked at her picture right after someone said is she hot, and I was just going back to look so I could remember things about her (seeing her would trigger my memory), but that doesn't fit his agenda.

Like I said, I'm done with him, and I'm done with this thread unless people want to talk about the actual point of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did anyone else find this sentence funny?

Not an attack on Brad at all.  It just sounds like this girl is saying that a "distant cousin" is a cousin that lives far away.

If she's so young that she doesn't understand what "distant cousin" means, Brad really needs to stop checking out that picture. Yikes.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't think I'm smarter than anyone, but it's obvious when people are just being trolls towards me.

Like when bjs is saying that I went back and looked at her picture right after someone said is she hot, and I was just going back to look so I could remember things about her (seeing her would trigger my memory), but that doesn't fit his agenda.

Like I said, I'm done with him, and I'm done with this thread unless people want to talk about the actual point of it.

If someone asks if she's hot, why would you have to go back and look at the picture to get your answer if the reason you're looking at the picture isn't to find out if she's hot or not?

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't think I'm smarter than anyone, but it's obvious when people are just being trolls towards me.

you understand how people get this impression of you? arguing about something to no end without the possibilty of you admitting you were wrong.. For a public speaker you sometimes have a lot of trouble getting your point across in a way that cant be misconstrued
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:54 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: One question... is she hot?

(10-15-2015, 03:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: don't do it brad.  don't do it.

I told you dude.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 04:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: GD BRAD.  I told you to slowly back out of this thread!  THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS! 

No doubt.

[Image: t10.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you understand how people get this impression of you? arguing about something to no end without the possibilty of you admitting you were wrong.. For a public speaker you sometimes have a lot of trouble getting your point across in a way that cant be misconstrued

I'm more bullheaded than thinking I'm smarter than anyone.  Sound similar but they're not.  Plus, when people make outrageous claims like this, I do think I'm smarter than them about what I, personally, was thinking and meant to portray.

And it also might come off that I think I'm smarter than people when I get mad at them for blatantly lying or posting things out of context for no other reason than to make me look bad.
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

(10-15-2015, 04:04 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You already acknowledged that she was very young, yet you still went back and looked at the picture to check how hot she was?

[Image: hansenlol.jpg?1322001926]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 04:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm more bullheaded than thinking I'm smarter than anyone.  Sound similar but they're not.  Plus, when people make outrageous claims like this, I do think I'm smarter than them about what I, personally, was thinking and meant to portray.

And it also might come off that I think I'm smarter than people when I get mad at them for blatantly lying or posting things out of context for no other reason than to make me look bad.

I've done nothing but respond to the words you have put on here. I can't control whether you type the words in a proper order or not.

From how it stands, you've flat out said that you had to look at the picture to see if she was hot or not. Plain and simple.

If that's not what you meant, you can explain that, but it doesn't change the fact of what you've said in this thread. Meh. I can't force you to understand.
Reply/Quote
Brad threads crack me up. Top notch.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
So is she or is she not hot? Haven't caught the answer yet.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 12:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS?!

I DIDN'T GO BACK TO LOOK AT HOW HOT SHE IS HOT OR NOT AND I STILL CAN'T SAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT AND I CAN'T!!  

SHE COULD BE CONSIDERED THE HOTTEST GIRL AT THAT SCHOOL FOR ALL I KNOW AND I STILL WOULD HAVE NO IDEA OR NO DESIRE TO HAVE ANY IDEA!

YOU LOOK FOR ANY REASON TO POST STUPID BULLSHIT AND TAKE THINGS WAY OUT OF CONTEXT WHILE LYING ABOUT IT!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I read this whole damn thread and I still don't have an answer on if she is hot or not.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just so you know, you can recognize if someone is hot or not without being sexually or romantically attracted to said person. Edward Pattinson is a beautiful man, but I have absolutely no desire to boink him.

Heck, everyday, I stop by the local high school and I make sure to point out to anyone who'll listen which girls are hot. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Heck, everyday, I stop by the local high school and I make sure to point out to anyone who'll listen which girls are hot. Mellow

That's fine. We're more concerned about Brad because he's in a position of influence as a public speaker, so we don't want him taking advantage of the youth he frequently comes into close contact with.
Reply/Quote