Poll: Fins Game Ball
Burrow
Higgins
Apple
Bell
McPherson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Miami Game Game Ball
The Boyz made it happen in Primetime and we get to award a game ball. The nominees:

Joe Burrow: 287 yards 2 TDs 115.9 Passer Rating

Tee Higgins: 7 catches 127 yards 1 TD

Joe Mix.....OK I'm play'n

Eli Apple: The Cheetah still owes him

Vonn Bell: 4 tackles 2 INTs

Evan McPherson: 9 total points including a 57 yarder that was clutch

Other:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Higgins was a beast tonight. Ryan Fitz
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Tough choice for me between Tee and Bell, but I’m going with Tee. He was the whole offense for most of the game.

Honorable mention to Logan Wilson. He was a terror out there.

Reply/Quote
Higgins stepping up! He was open for another touchdown where Joe checked it down to Mixon as well. Higgins is going to top his numbers from last year (when he had a slow first half of the season).

Vonn Bell would be my second choice. Defense played well.
Reply/Quote
Game Ball 1A - Von Bell

Game Ball 2A = Logan Wilson
Reply/Quote
Higgins for me. Beat a good cb on his td and was most of the 1st half offense. He's been playing great past 2 games.
Reply/Quote
I voted Bell. Honorable mention to the offensive line for keeping Burrow clean for the most part tonight!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tough choice for me between Tee and Bell, but I’m going with Tee. He was the whole offense for most of the game.

There must have been like 3 Wilsons out there.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tough choice for me between Tee and Bell, but I’m going with Tee. He was the whole offense for most of the game.

Wilson was huge tonight.  Not everything shows up on a stats sheet.
Reply/Quote
Oline stacking up consecutive better performances, that was a stout front tonight. Tee and Bell were awesome, but I voted Joe Burrow. Patience, nice game, helluva response after the week 1 disaster. I piled on him for that bad game, I'mma give him props for tonight. A couple big shots with a lot of patience and taking what the defense gave him.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bell- Two INTs is clutch!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wilson, yes he made several big stops. Higgins and Bell. Bell's INT pretty much sealed it.
Reply/Quote
I have to give one to the offense - Higgins and one to the defense - Wilson
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:38 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Higgins for me. Beat a good cb on his td and was most of the 1st half offense. He's been playing great past 2 games.

Same. He kept the offense going for most of the game and was usually the kick starter to our drives. 

Bell definitely a close second.
Reply/Quote
I picked Higgins but I would have picked Defense if it was listed there in totality.
Reply/Quote
Great to have choices. Tee was awesome and Joey B is still a tad off.
The defense never gets credit. How many missed interceptions have we seen late in games to seal a win get dropped

Bell is the player of the game and 2 straight games allowing opposing teams 15 or less points.

I can't wait until the offense clicks and they will. But early in the year defense is playing great overall.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Voted Higgins, but easily could have been Bell. Excellent game by both.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I gave it to Higgins but was hard choice Bell came up big for us tonight.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:51 AM)J24 Wrote: Bell- Two INTs is clutch!

He had two? I might need to change my vote lol
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:11 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great to have choices. Tee was awesome and Joey B is still a tad off.
The defense never gets credit. How many missed interceptions have we seen late in games to seal a win get dropped

Bell is the player of the game and 2 straight games allowing opposing teams 15 or less points.

I can't wait until the offense clicks and they will. But early in the year defense is playing great overall.

That Miami defense is legit. They held Buffalo to only 19 points.

Reply/Quote