Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami-Trap Game
(10-06-2018, 07:52 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well if we can't contain Ben then we won't be able to contain Mahomes. But then again it dosent matter if we shut Ben down, our D and really the NFL this year has been so inconsistent this season who knows how we will play week to week.

Having Burfict back should help as should Billings, Bates, Vigil, WJ3, Lawson, Willis coming into their own.

We are young on Defense man, takes time.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Having Burfict back should help as should Billings, Bates, Vigil, WJ3, Lawson, Willis coming into their own.

We are young on Defense man, takes time.

Burfict did not do a damn thing in the first half. Total lack of effort from this defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This team is playing like Hot Garbage.. I think Austin should be shit canned after this game
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 03:26 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Burfict did not do a damn thing in the first half.  Total lack of effort from this defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(10-07-2018, 03:27 PM)bengals73 Wrote: This team is playing like Hot Garbage.. I think Austin should be shit canned after this game

So, the defense gives up exactly 1 Offensive TD to the Dolphins in the entire 1st half, and it's now all the defenses fault that the offense failed to score on two trips to the Red Zone??

I'm not buying that shit.

Bottom line, the OL is struggling today.  Showing that they are no where near being a "solid unit".  In the 1st half, Mixon had what, 19 yds. on 10 carries?  C'mon, you gotta come out and play aggressive at home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote