Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mic'd up Championship Game
The first half is the AFC game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I watched this this afternoon. I felt like I was watching a movie. So good.
Reply/Quote
Best Mic’d up ever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Best Mic’d up ever.

Agreed...

Also find it amusing that so many mocked Marvin's "Let's go", but it appears to be the most common phrase uttered in any NFL game. If nothing else, it's what's left when everything else is edited out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
you can tell burrow was disappointed in Mixon about that potential fumble

"they never touched you"

"you fumbled it"
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 12:29 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: you can tell burrow was disappointed in Mixon about that potential fumble

"they never touched you"

"you fumbled it"

Yup, he wasn't happy.. Burrows attention to everything is insane. On the drive where we got 3 to get to 13 on the 3rd down play Perine had a TD on the screen but he went the wrong way. He goes to the middle and it's a TD.. Burrow was in his ear immediately.  He doesn't miss anything...
Reply/Quote
Loved this mic up!!!

WH DEYYYY we going to the SUPER BOWL
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
“I’m glad I stopped crying before all those interviews. My nose was snotty as hell”

Gotta love these guys.

I’ve never been so confident in a kick as I was there. Even a chip shot I’d usually be pretty concerned our guy would choke. Not during that game. That was really kind of anticlimactic lol I was more pumped for Mixon’s run than the actual kick to end it. Once we were within 55 I knew it was over. Was about done celebrating by the time the kick went through the uprights lol
Reply/Quote
Best Bengals related video in HISTORY! What a game.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 01:38 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: “I’m glad I stopped crying before all those interviews. My nose was snotty as hell”

Gotta love these guys.

I’ve never been so confident in a kick as I was there. Even a chip shot I’d usually be pretty concerned our guy would choke. Not during that game. That was really kind of anticlimactic lol I was more pumped for Mixon’s run than the actual kick to end it. Once we were within 55 I knew it was over. Was about done celebrating by the time the kick went through the uprights lol

They knew it was over the minute they got the ball in overtime.

I loved the glimpse of a Trey Hendrickson just sitting exhausted on the bench. That man gave his all. He didn’t even have enough energy to run onto the field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I am so glad we got to hear what Edwards-Helaire, or however you spell his name, said to Chase that had Chase crying. Big time moment right there. And it was awesome hearing Honey Badger on the sideline complaining about how smart Burrow is. Bates saying "That's Joe Shiesty right there" and telling Hill "It's 3rd down, we're gonna see" Really glad to get to see and hear those moments. I always wonder when you see opposing players talking what they are saying. Oh yeah, seeing Hendrickson sitting alone on the bench crying was a tear jerker as well.
Reply/Quote
And now Trey has 2 weeks to heal and rest up. He's going to absolutely bring it to the Rams next week. Guaranteed. Hope our boy Whitworth brings his big boy pants for his own sake.
Reply/Quote
That production was amazing. Really enjoyed these mic’d ups this year. Just such a likeable group, f we hadn’t got as far as we had in post season I think we would have been picked for hard knocks this year.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 08:36 AM)pally Wrote: They knew it was over the minute they got the ball in overtime.

I loved the glimpse of a Trey Hendrickson just sitting exhausted on the bench.  That man gave his all. He didn’t even have enough energy to run onto the field

That part stuck out to me to and he looked to be overwhelmed by the moment a bit. Of course I'm happy as a fan that the Bengals are in the Superbowl. But its been a little extra special seeing our good players that have been here and endured some bad times get this opportunity. But seeing Hendrickson sit there and soak it all in made me think about all these free agents that believed this team was close and they could help get us there. Just makes me really happy that they're belief has come to fruition. We just need to finish this thing off. Who Dey!!! 
Reply/Quote
Amazing vid. Got me so pumped. This could end up being the best Superbowl ever boys and gals and we are apart of it! Rock On
Reply/Quote
How about when they got the ball down 21-13 and Joe said after we score we are going for 2. The confidence is insane.. Already thinking about the play after a TD that wasn't even scored yet..
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:35 PM)Tony Wrote: How about when they got the ball down 21-13 and Joe said after we score we are going for 2. The confidence is insane.. Already thinking about the play after a TD that wasn't even scored yet..

Yeah, after we score we are going for 2 lol

The confidence Joe instills is wild. This team truly can beat anyone and they know it. They know the X's and O's and the math.

They will have their chance against anyone. Our D will step up and make some stops and our O knows it.
Reply/Quote
Video taken down Sad
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 12:56 AM)Tony Wrote: Yup, he wasn't happy.. Burrows attention to everything is insane. On the drive where we got 3 to get to 13 on the 3rd down play Perine had a TD on the screen but he went the wrong way. He goes to the middle and it's a TD.. Burrow was in his ear immediately.  He doesn't miss anything...

So true, Burrow saw it before I did. On replay he was correct no doubt but I guess they said Mixon gave himself up on the play.

Hope Mixon learns from that and next time keeps going if something similar happens in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:27 PM)pally Wrote: The first half is the AFC game

Favorite part is Honey Badger telling his teammates "he's smart"

You dang right he's smart.
Reply/Quote