Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Michael Bennett
Anyone else see Michael Bennett on the nfl network make fun of Andy? If not, here is the video........

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000492812/Bennett-on-expectations-for-Seahawks-in-2015?campaign=Facebook_Video_BennettTa

Jump to the 3 minute mark. I thought it was funny anyway...... Smirk
Reply/Quote
He is an assclown, love how his own qb, going by the 4th quarter, has more leads given up.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 10:51 AM)TommyBoy Wrote: He is an assclown, love how his own qb, going by the 4th quarter, has more leads given up.

For real, out of the things he could've said on the spot, he wasn't even accurate with the statement.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 09:43 AM)cornrowmaniac Wrote: Anyone else see Michael Bennett on the nfl network make fun of Andy?  If not, here is the video........

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000492812/Bennett-on-expectations-for-Seahawks-in-2015?campaign=Facebook_Video_BennettTa

Jump to the 3 minute mark.  I thought it was funny anyway......  Smirk

The guy isn't particularly articulate, but the sentiment is one widely held around the league (and probably within PBS). This will be Andy's last season as our starter.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 01:16 PM)Utts Wrote: The guy isn't particularly articulate, but the sentiment is one widely held around the league (and probably within PBS). This will be Andy's last season as our starter.

Mmmm, maybe.

I just have no idea what we plan to do to replace him if we finish with an above .500 record.

In fact, this is the last franchise I would suspect to sack there QB if he had 5 straight winning regular seasons.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 01:16 PM)Utts Wrote: The guy isn't particularly articulate, but the sentiment is one widely held around the league (and probably within PBS). This will be Andy's last season as our starter.

Agree, not a fan of bennett at all just thought what he was saying was funny. But yeah, this is a make or break year for Andy. Im sure he will do fine in the regular season, but when its time to strap up in the playoffs again we will see what he has got.
Reply/Quote

I guess we will see after the end of the season now won't we?
Reply/Quote
My grandma is more witty than Michael Bennett....
Reply/Quote
**** Michael Bennett!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 09:43 AM)cornrowmaniac Wrote: Anyone else see Michael Bennett on the nfl network make fun of Andy?  If not, here is the video........

Jump to the 3 minute mark.  I thought it was funny anyway......  Smirk

It's telling if that is his choice of words regarding Andy.......something needs to improve or upgrade....l Confused
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 01:21 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Mmmm, maybe.

I just have no idea what we plan to do to replace him if we finish with an above .500 record.

In fact, this is the last franchise I would suspect to sack there QB if he had 5 straight winning regular seasons.

Dalton was a second round pick, so you don't have to be in the top 5 to find a starter. Tbs, look where drafting a second round QB has gotten us. Next year has a chance of being a very good QB draft class as long as a few underclassmen come out.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:13 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Dalton was a second round pick, so you don't have to be in the top 5 to find a starter. Tbs, look where drafting a second round QB has gotten us. Next year has a chance of being a very good QB draft class as long as a few underclassmen come out.

The only issue there is, do you then once more throw a rookie QB to the wolves?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton has to lead this team deep into the postseason this year. Ownership will no doubt begin to look at other options if this does not occur.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:56 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Dalton has to lead this team deep into the postseason this year. Ownership will no doubt begin to look at other options if this does not occur.

Completely agree with this. If you take the team to the playoffs 4 straight years and lose in the 1st round every year, there has to be some changes made.

This team has one of the deepest rosters in the NFL and has plenty of talent in the starting 22. There is no reason why they shouldn't win a playoff game this year.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The only issue there is, do you then once more throw a rookie QB to the wolves?

That's how the league works. Look at how much Jacksonville said they weren't going to play Blake Bortles. We kept hearing how he was going to sit the whole year and just learn. Instead he started the majority of the year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I remember Andy handing the Seahawks a L when he did play them (of course, Tavaris Jackson was the QB haha), so nothing to see here. Besides, It's not like the Seahawks QB has thrown away a super bowl or anything recently in Andy Dalton-esque fashion.
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see Dalton's MVP season...

Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:56 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Dalton has to lead this team deep into the postseason this year. Ownership will no doubt begin to look at other options if this does not occur.

How long have you been a Bengal fan? And you can honestly make this statement? Unless AD has a 10/20 season and we finish below .500, AD will be our QB next year.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 06:03 PM)Stewy Wrote: How long have you been a Bengal fan?  And you can honestly make this statement?  Unless AD has a 10/20 season and we finish below .500, AD will be our QB next year.

Kinda how I feel about it. I think unless it's a 3 win season and Dalton just totally mails it in Akili Smith style, he'll be back under center for the duration of the contract.

He's doing just enough to give the fans hope, and keeping the team competitive, this is like a Mike Brown wet dream.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

but then what would you discuss?
Reply/Quote