Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midsomer Murders
OK probably not a lot of responses to this thread, but has anyone watched any of these? It's on Netflix. If you like British murder mysteries, it's pretty good. It's got all the quirky British village living characters who all lie because they all have something to hide so they all look like suspects. There are rarely repeat characters outside of the detective, his wife and daughter, and his assistant. It's a place I'd like to live if the murder rate didn't rival Sudan. There are over 100 episodes, and each one is an hour and twenty minutes to an hour and forty minutes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I should have put this on the Netflix thread. If some mod would like to, feel free.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's on my list to try. I don't watch a lot of television, so the length kind of scared me off. I watch maybe 30-45 minutes a night, and about twice that on the weekends. If I have more than an hour of TV time on a weeknight, it's a rare thing. But I was interested if it was any good.
Reply/Quote