Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well laugh about it ....
Life's too short to get upset (for very long) over a game.  LOL

Reply/Quote
He's still going....lol.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 02:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's still going....lol.

LOL
Reply/Quote
Shit, I been laughing for 30 years. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I always find him pretty funny.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This one should be good, if I followed correctly in my phone how the game ended.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Keep on laughing boys, you guys are getting to be fun to watch every week!
Reply/Quote
Its really kinda pathetic how the Raiders have pretty much owned the steelers despite being one of the worst teams in the league. Yet the bengals cant beat the steelers with any kind of regularity despite being a much better team over that same sapn. I just dont get it
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:50 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Its really kinda pathetic how the Raiders have pretty much owned the steelers despite being one of the worst teams in the league. Yet the bengals cant beat the steelers with any kind of regularity despite being a much better team over that same sapn. I just dont get it

Can’t beat them even occasionally.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 06:37 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Life's too short to get upset (for very long) over a game.  LOL

Just curious, R U still laughing? Marvin Lewis stinks, but Tomlin makes some interesting decisions too. But don't worry, he will unleash hell against the Pats who also lost today.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 12:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just curious, R U still laughing? Marvin Lewis stinks, but Tomlin makes some interesting decisions too. But don't worry, he will unleash hell against the Pats who also lost today.

I’ll laugh at the next Pittsburgh Dad, sure. If I didn’t either laugh or walk away, I would become a masochist for sticking with it without a healthy perspective. You know… like a Bengal fan. LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:50 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Its really kinda pathetic how the Raiders have pretty much owned the steelers despite being one of the worst teams in the league.  Yet the bengals cant beat the steelers with any kind of regularity despite being a much better team over that same sapn.  I just dont get it

Marv is one of the coaches Tomlin can out coach. And Bengal players see the Steelers as their biggest rival while the Steelers don't even see the Bengals.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 07:32 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Marv is one of the coaches Tomlin can out coach. And Bengal players see the Steelers as their biggest rival while the Steelers don't even see the Bengals.

Maybe the Big Bad Steelers ought to start thinking that the Raiders are their rivals. To be honest the Bengals-Steelers rivalry is like the Pats -Steelers rivalry. The Pats own the Steelers and you can feel the fear when the Pats organization is mentioned. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 08:46 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Maybe the Big Bad Steelers ought to start thinking that the Raiders are their rivals. To be honest the Bengals-Steelers rivalry is like the Pats -Steelers rivalry. The Pats own the Steelers and you can feel the fear when the Pats organization is mentioned. Hilarious

Not really.

We acknowledge that BB and TB are great together and we already know they are the better team.  We just hold out hope that the Steelers will find a way to overcome being out coached (which BB does to every team every week) by making plays.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 10:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not really.

We acknowledge that BB and TB are great together and we already know they are the better team.  We just hold out hope that the Steelers will find a way to overcome being out coached (which BB does to every team every week) by making plays.

Just be cause you acknowledge a team is better doesn’t mean there isn’t fear. At this point it has become a mental obstacle.

That being said, I’ve been saying all along this is the year Pittsburgh stands up to them. Although the last few weeks haven’t really instilled much confidence in that, I’m sticking to it.

Pittsburgh will find a way to beat them and stay afloat.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 10:57 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just be cause you acknowledge a team is better doesn’t mean there isn’t fear. At this point it has become a mental obstacle.  

That being said, I’ve been saying all along this is the year Pittsburgh stands up to them. Although the last few weeks haven’t really instilled much confidence in that, I’m sticking to it.

Ain't no way.

The D is in shambles.  BB is a better coach.

BB knows how to scheme and plan.  Period.  As much as I detest him as a human being he's the best coach out there.  He'd beat the Steelers without TB12.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ain't no way.

The D is in shambles.  BB is a better coach.

BB knows how to scheme and plan.  Period.  As much as I detest him as a human being he's the best coach out there.  He'd beat the Steelers without TB12.

He'd beat the Steelers while wearing the jersey of TB12.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 10:57 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: .

Please don't.

The Steelers need a win and your predictions suck. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 07:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Please don't.

The Steelers need a win and your predictions suck. 

You just locked the jinx in by acknowledging it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just locked the jinx in by acknowledging it.

Yeah, but you just guaranteed it, thereby jinxing the jinx.   Tongue
Reply/Quote