Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrant dispute pushing Germans to far right .
(11-06-2015, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are completely wrong.  It will definitely lead to debate.

However I 100% guarantee that the debate will not lead to the refugees being detained in concentration camps.

Well they certainly won't call them that .... Let's just wait and see what happens. You seem quick to dismiss the anti immigrant feelings in Europe.

Davis Cameron and the conservatives swept elections in England over immigration and a vote to leave the EU. European nations want to control their own borders. And they should not be forced to take on refugees .

It's not right what they are forcing on Europe.
(11-06-2015, 03:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well they certainly won't call them that ....   Let's just wait and see what happens.  

Of course they will not call them that.  And the reason is that they will be nothing like that.

(11-06-2015, 03:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  You seem quick to dismiss the anti immigrant feelings in Europe.   

No I don't.  In fact everytime you bring it up I agree that there are anti-immigrant issues in Europe and specifically there have been anti-muslin immigration issues for over 20 years.  But I am capable of looking at the issue realistically instead of just blindly accepting the hyperbole from Glen Beck and his type.

The Klan is still visibly active here in the south, but that does not mean we are going to return to Jim Crow segregation.
(11-06-2015, 03:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Of course they will not call them that.  And the reason is that they will be nothing like that.

No I don't.  In fact everytime you bring it up I agree that there are anti-immigrant issues in Europe and specifically there have been anti-muslin immigration issues for over 20 years.  But I am capable of looking at the issue realistically instead of just blindly accepting the hyperbole from Glen Beck and his type.

The Klan is still visibly active here in the south, but that does not mean we are going to return to Jim Crow segregation.

Yes you have acknowledged the in grant problem in Europe. What happened the last time public opinion moved to a nationalistic point of view? History does repeat itself. Ignoring that is irresponsible.

A block of nations has always created a problem. Just as the EU is doing now.
(11-06-2015, 05:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes you have acknowledged the in grant problem in Europe.   What happened the last time public opinion moved to a nationalistic point of view?   History does repeat itself.   Ignoring that is irresponsible.    

A block of nations has always created a problem.  Just as the EU is doing now.

This is turning into gibberish.

1.  Public opinion has not turned to a nationalistic point of view in Germany just because one neo-Nazi holds a minority position in a city councel.

2.  Is the Nazi regime the ONLY time in history that a country has "turned to a nationalistic point of view?"

3.  How do you define "block of nations"?  What other examples do you have in addition to the EU to prove that they "always" cause a problem?
(11-06-2015, 05:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is turning into gibberish.

1.  Public opinion has not turned to a nationalistic point of view in Germany just because one neo-Nazi holds a minority position in a city councel.

2.  Is the Nazi regime the ONLY time in history that a country has "turned to a nationalistic point of view?"

3.  How do you define "block of nations"?  What other examples do you have in addition to the EU to prove that they "always" cause a problem?

Soviet Union was a pleasant place.

And to a lesser extent.... The UN is a mess. They have not yet legislated immigration policy but some want to give them overreaching powers in other cases.