Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrant dispute pushing Germans to far right .
(11-05-2015, 09:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not aware that Germany was well known for helping refugees by building camps for them.

When has this happened before?

[Image: 639_001.jpg]
(11-05-2015, 08:26 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Yes there is so many people thinking so many different things. There is 750 millions people living in Europe ...

Thank you Captain Obvious !!

BTW, I suppose you are a native american if you have a problem with people migrating ? 

Lol the native Americans.

Nope they were dumb enough to not kill us immediately. They allowed mass immigration. Thanks for making a point that we shouldn't let these people past our borders .
Nothing to see here. They are all peaceful people looking for a chance .... Haha

(11-05-2015, 01:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol the native Americans.  

Nope they were dumb enough to not kill us immediately.    They allowed mass immigration.   Thanks for making a point that we shouldn't let these people past our borders .

Dumb.... because they acted like most Christians should, by welcoming in their fellow man/woman when they had plenty of resources to spare.

I brought up about repeated behavior in another thread, asking that we change it to better our forum.
It would be wrong of me to not do the same here.

I'm part Cherokee.
Please do not call some of my ancestors dumb for being generous, albeit their downfall.

(11-05-2015, 01:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Dumb.... because they acted like most Christians should, by welcoming in their fellow man/woman when they had plenty of resources to spare.

I brought up about repeated behavior in another thread, asking that we change it to better our forum.
It would be wrong of me to not do the same here.

I'm part Cherokee.
Please do not call some of my ancestors dumb for being generous, albeit their downfall.

How about improper immigration policy.
(11-05-2015, 01:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about improper immigration policy.

Sure.... but hindsight and all....

I also have to consider that history is written by the victorious.
Images are forever burnt upon peoples psyche and most will never know the truth.
(11-05-2015, 01:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sure.... but hindsight and all....

I also have to consider that history is written by the victorious.
Images are forever burnt upon peoples psyche and most will never know the truth.

Totally agree . I guess it's one of the benefits of being the victors.

The Native American argument here is worthless anyway. No idea why he brought it up unless it was just out of frustration.
(11-05-2015, 12:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: 639_001.jpg]

He was not talking about concentration camps.  These refugee camps are the opposite of concentration camps.
(11-05-2015, 02:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He was not talking about concentration camps.  These refugee camps are the opposite of concentration camps.

I also never said anything about immigrants. I said specific groups of people. But please continue to try an manipulate what I said ....
(11-05-2015, 02:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He was not talking about concentration camps.  These refugee camps are the opposite of concentration camps.

Quote:In March 1945, the consistory had relocated to Lübeck and opened a refugee centre for Danzigers (Hilfsstelle beim evangelischen Konsistorium Danzig) led by Upper Consistorial Councillor Gerhard M. Gülzow. The Lutheran congregation of St. Mary's Church could relocate its valuable parament collection and the presbytery granted it on loan to St. Annen Museum in Lübeck after the war. Other Lutheran congregations of Danzig could reclaim their church bells, which the Wehrmacht had requisitioned as non-ferrous metal for war purposes since 1940, but which had survived, not yet melted down, in storage (e.g. Glockenfriedhof) in the British zone of occupation. The presbyteries granted them usually to Northwestern German Lutheran congregations which had lost bells due to the war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig

[Image: 3070356-13th-august-1949-a-german-refuge...aKzIrU%2fH]

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/german-refugee-camp-in-the-lubeck-area-with-refugees-news-photo/3070356

But, full disclosure..... I was being facetious.
Ninja

The good thing with Internet is that you will always find someone or news who fit your point.

I leave you there with your truth.

You make me remember of Golden Arm 9.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(11-05-2015, 02:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I also never said anything about immigrants.   I said specific groups of people.   But please continue to try an manipulate what I said ....

What the hell do concentration camps have to do with the topic of this thread?

Why would you even bring that up when discussing refugee camps?  You sound like the people who bring up the Inquisition every time Christianity is mentioned no matter what the topic.
(11-05-2015, 06:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What the hell do concentration camps have to do with the topic of this thread?

Why would you even bring that up when discussing refugee camps?  You sound like the people who bring up the Inquisition every time Christianity is mentioned no matter what the topic.

Trusting the German government to make up camps or areas for the refugees to live... Since they sent them to a place with 0 police, 0 schools, and decided to send 3-1 refugees to Germans. You said the gov would sort them out.... Are they going to build a community for them to go to...... I am sure it will be sort some of government building to house them all. Which is what I am sure they called the concentration camps at first.
(11-05-2015, 06:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trusting the German government to make up camps or areas for the refugees to live... Since they sent them to a place with 0 police, 0 schools, and decided to send 3-1 refugees to Germans.     You said the gov would sort them out.... Are they going to build a community for them to go to......  I am sure it will be sort some of government building to house them all.   Which is what I am sure they called the concentration camps at first.

So you think that the German government is just welcoming in these refugees to intern them in concentration camps?

This is batshit crazy, but at least it is one I have not heard before.  I was expecting you to somehow blame it all on Planned Parenthood.
(11-05-2015, 07:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you think that the German government is just welcoming in these refugees to intern them in concentration camps?

This is batshit crazy, but at least it is one I have not heard before.  I was expecting you to somehow blame it all on Planned Parenthood.

Ofc I am not suggesting that.... But do you trust the German government with these types of decisions? Track record isn't on their side.
(11-05-2015, 07:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ofc I am not suggesting that....  But do you trust the German government with these types of decisions?   Track record isn't on their side.

Okay, I can't follow this logic.  The fact that there were concentration camps in Germany when it was under the rule of the Nazi's means that they can not take in refugees today?

I am beginning to believe you could have came up with a better argument to blame it on Planned Parenthood.
(11-05-2015, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay, I can't follow this logic.  The fact that there were concentration camps in Germany when it was under the rule of the Nazi's means that they can not take in refugees today?

I am beginning to believe you could have came up with a better argument to blame it on Planned Parenthood.

When you empower the government to take care of your needs then you open yourself to tyranny. Not to mention the fact that the area in question has elected a Nazi member as their representative should tell you something about the people there and what they think of being jammed up with all these people.
(11-05-2015, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: the fact that the area in question has elected a Nazi member as their representative should tell you something about the people there and what they think of being jammed up with all these people.

The fact that he was the only one on the elected counsel shows that he is part of a small minority.
(11-06-2015, 01:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact that he was the only one on the elected counsel shows that he is part of a small minority.

I am sure the 3-1 immigrant to German citizen invasion that town is about to receive will do nothing to affect general public debate....
(11-06-2015, 02:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am sure the 3-1 immigrant to German citizen invasion that town is about to receive will do nothing to affect general public debate....

You are completely wrong.  It will definitely lead to debate.

However I 100% guarantee that the debate will not lead to the refugees being detained in concentration camps.