Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Migrant sexual assault at German water park.
http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-refugees-20160301-story.html

Excellent, hope more follow this path. Get em all outta here and back to where they came.
[Image: tumblr_nlab2nJk7t1tnr350o1_400.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
https://www.rt.com/news/334189-germany-pool-migrants-sexual-abuse/

Everyone keeps talking about how these refugees are just looking for a future. I guess sexual emergency is a valid excuse for rape or molestation.....

Seriously round up these clowns and ship them back to the Middle East and North Africa. They don't want to be part of a civilized western society.

Quote:Asylum seekers from Afghanistan have been charged with the attempted rape of two schoolgirls in a public swimming pool in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein. The court ruled in favor of holding the suspects in custody without bail over the risk of repeated offence.
Trends
EU refugee & migrant influx
The adult man and 14-year old boy reportedly molested two girls, aged 14 and 18, at the Arriba aquatics center in the city of Norderstedt on Saturday. After being groped by the men, the girls approached the center`s security staff, who detained the perpetrators and called the police.

The court ordered the arrest of the both men who will remain in custody without bail as there is a substantial risk they could flee the country to avoid proceedings or commit further crimes of a sexual nature. The men are to be held in two separate prison facilities in Schleswig and Neumünster, said the police report.

Read more
Maxim BogodvigGerman swimming pool closed to male refugees after assaults on women
It is not the first time the leisure center has made headlines for the wrong reasons. Almost two years ago, a group of migrants sexually abused five teenage girls by the poolside. The young men reportedly caressed them without any prior consent them and ripped the bikini top off one of the girls.

In January, a leisure center in the city of Bornheim in the western German state of North Rhine-Westphalia became the first of its kind in Germany to ban all male refugees from the facility. The move was prompted by regular complaints of sexual harassment from female visitors. The local officials said the ban was a temporary measure and men would be granted access to the pool services once they get the message. The enforcement of the measure was also triggered by a sexual attack by 18-year old migrant on 54-year-old woman that took place in broad-day-light in another Bornheim public pool.

Last month, the story of a 10-year-old boy raped by an Iraqi refugee in a Viennese pool sparked outrage in the Austrian society. The suspected abuser, who now awaits trial, arrived from Iraq in Austria in September and cited “sexual emergency” as the motive of the crime.

The cases of sexual abuse of local citizens by newly arrived refugees and migrants have been common across Europe. The offenses of sexual nature committed by migrants were reported in Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Sweden and Austria among other countries.
(03-03-2016, 07:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.rt.com/news/334189-germany-pool-migrants-sexual-abuse/

Everyone keeps talking about how these refugees are just looking for a future.    I guess sexual emergency is a valid excuse for rape or  molestation.....    

Seriously round up these clowns and ship them back to the Middle East and North Africa.    They don't want to be part of a civilized western society.  

More and more commonplace.  Though your page does have an article about the Aryans and has a man performing a salute.  Must be a white supremacist site.  Ninja

BTW:  Didn't I say that everyone would just label my sources as racist and white supremacist, without bothering to listen?
(03-03-2016, 08:14 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: More and more commonplace.  Though your page does have an article about the Aryans and has a man performing a salute.  Must be a white supremacist site.  Ninja

BTW:  Didn't I say that everyone would just label my sources as racist and white supremacist, without bothering to listen?

If you don't go along lockstep with about 4 people here you are automatically a racist. Or whatever -ist they can try and make stick.

They refuse to discuss the core issue and would rather get into labeling posters.

Welcome to the team lol
(03-03-2016, 08:14 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: More and more commonplace.  Though your page does have an article about the Aryans and has a man performing a salute.  Must be a white supremacist site.  Ninja

You do know that the sections on the link called "From the Web" and "See Also" search your cookies on your PC to find where you've been on the Internet, search your most visited and then the ad service for that site will show you things it thinks you will click?
(03-03-2016, 10:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: You do know that the sections on the link called "From the Web" and "See Also" search your cookies on your PC to find where you've been on the Internet, search your most visited and then the ad service for that site will show you things it thinks you will click?

LMAO

I think I just sharted myself from laughter. He knows now. I wonder if he will make the same mistake again?
(03-03-2016, 10:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: You do know that the sections on the link called "From the Web" and "See Also" search your cookies on your PC to find where you've been on the Internet, search your most visited and then the ad service for that site will show you things it thinks you will click?

Epic
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Not to defend anyone, but I do so many searches to check stuff posted here (and other political posts) that I'd expect to see ads like that!

Sometimes I tell me wife what we are discussing here and how I'm afraid if the gov is monitoring my searches I'm in deep doo doo.

But I will add I do not get neo-nazi ads popping up at all.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
(03-03-2016, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not to defend anyone, but I do so many searches to check stuff posted here (and other political posts) that I'd expect to see ads like that!

Sometimes I tell me wife what we are discussing here and how I'm afraid if the gov is monitoring my searches I'm in deep doo doo.

To confirm, you didn't see an ad for a story about an Aryan group or someone giving a salute?
(03-03-2016, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not to defend anyone, but I do so many searches to check stuff posted here (and other political posts) that I'd expect to see ads like that!

Very fair of you to say, Dino.

I KNOW the FBI has a file on me.
I'd love to see it...lol
All I know is that I accompanied a friend to federal court and had some weird happenings.
The fellow working the entrance/metal detector stared at me like I killed his mother.
Inside the courtroom, there were only 10 people: judge, my friend,  me, stenographer, reporter, 2 lawyers, bailiff,  and 2 federal marshals.
One federal marshal sat in front of me (just off to the left a bit), the other sat directly behind me.
Nervous
(03-03-2016, 01:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: To confirm, you didn't see an ad for a story about an Aryan group or someone giving a salute?

On the link we're talking about?  I don't even think I checked it.
You mask is slipping.
if this is the link:

(03-03-2016, 07:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.rt.com/news/334189-germany-pool-migrants-sexual-abuse/

Everyone keeps talking about how these refugees are just looking for a future.    I guess sexual emergency is a valid excuse for rape or  molestation.....    

Seriously round up these clowns and ship them back to the Middle East and North Africa.    They don't want to be part of a civilized western society.  

(03-03-2016, 01:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: To confirm, you didn't see an ad for a story about an Aryan group or someone giving a salute?

(03-03-2016, 01:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: On the link we're talking about?  I don't even think I checked it.

I just clicked it.

these are the ads/stories:

[Image: image.jpg]
You mask is slipping.
(03-03-2016, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: if this is the link:

I just clicked it.

these are the ads/stories:

The results of this experiment would suggest your cookies don't indicate you have an interest in Aryan groups while someone else's cookies would indicate an interest in Aryan groups.   And to be fair, that person is a self-professed autodidact so I'm sure his interest is strictly for academic reasons. 
I really like where this is going.
Just because he constantly reads and listens to the words of white supremacists and uses them to defend his views doesn't mean he agrees white supremacists...

wait...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Just from the ads, I can tell you what Dino has been doing online.

This is only a joke, I don't really know what you've been doing.

Ok ready?

Dino was searching where to get gas at the cheapest price because he drives a car that only gets 10 miles per gallon. He started to look for a fuel efficient car but got sidetracked by Italian sports cars.

Then he started to to look for flowers to give to his wife because he fears she's stepping out on him with another woman and he thinks the flowers will help in convincing her to invite her girlfriend over for a threesome on the new king sized bed he saw online.

Then he started worrying about the cost and said forget it but I need a new flashlight.
You're close.

I did buy my wife flowers about a month ago, on line.

And my daughter was looking at a car so I was doing some research on it....maybe gas mileage?

Made my cc payment too last week.

The rest seems like a mystery to me!   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
(03-03-2016, 03:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: You're close.

I did buy my wife flowers about a month ago, on line.

And my daughter was looking at a car so I was doing some research on it....maybe gas mileage?

Made my cc payment too last week.

The rest seems like a mystery to me!   Smirk

yeah...  "flashlight"

This is actually false.  The information is generated based off of stories at the time of viewing.  When I viewed there was a story about Aryans.  Here is what it is now and I can assure you I haven't searched for any of these things.

Of course, I am sure the others on here are aware of these things.

Attached Files Image(s)