Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrant shows appreciation for Sweden
Not a recent migrant though.
Touches on topics from the Big Bang to meatballs and potatoes.

https://www.facebook.com/1504671063153282/videos/1700941273526259/

Lol why are these people even there..... They hate everything about the west.
I hate it here, but if you try to kick me out I will start murdering people.

Is this guy in jail? He made a lot of threats.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-20-2016, 04:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol why are these people even there..... They hate everything about the west.

It beats living in a war zone? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-20-2016, 05:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hate it here, but if you try to kick me out I will start murdering people.  

Is this guy in jail?  He made a lot of threats.

It's Sweden. Their jails are like living in Ikea. 
He'll probably just get a free voucher for chair or something. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-20-2016, 05:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's Sweden. Their jails are like living in Ikea. 
He'll probably just get a free voucher for chair or something. 

And ***** that it's not assembled.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

BmorePat Wrote:It beats living in a war zone? 

So make the new country a war zone? Maybe the problem isn't the country they are leaving ..... It's the people.
(01-21-2016, 02:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So make the new country a war zone?   Maybe the problem isn't the country they are leaving ..... It's the people.

[Image: c8254b4fcb7c4473_shaking_head_breaking_bad.xxxlarge.gif]
(01-20-2016, 04:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol why are these people even there..... They hate everything about the west.

If Trump gets elected and starts killing anyone who doesn't have funny hair — and used ISIS to help facilitate those deaths — would you accept Canada's invitation to go there and not get killed, even though they use "eh" as punctuation, drink Molson and nobody knows what a bikini is?
(01-21-2016, 04:20 PM)Benton Wrote: If Trump gets elected and starts killing anyone who doesn't have funny hair — and used ISIS to help facilitate those deaths — would you accept Canada's invitation to go there and not get killed, even though they use "eh" as punctuation, drink Molson and nobody knows what a bikini is?

I'm sure he would just assimilate and cause no problems.  Unless he ran into a girl that wasn't proper...or national health care.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-21-2016, 04:20 PM)Benton Wrote: If Trump gets elected and starts killing anyone who doesn't have funny hair — and used ISIS to help facilitate those deaths — would you accept Canada's invitation to go there and not get killed, even though they use "eh" as punctuation, drink Molson and nobody knows what a bikini is?

You just think you would be safe because of your hair.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

The great iromy here is that Lucies's suggest solution to every type of violation of rights is to "move away".

He never ever thinks that a person should stand up for his rights when they are being trampled on.  Instead he says they should just run away.
(01-21-2016, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure he would just assimilate and cause no problems.  Unless he ran into a girl that wasn't proper...or national health careSmirk

A- I hear in the strip clubs you can touch anything uncovered. That's the law. Amazing.
B- I'd like to hear him move to Canada and start promoting a system where — for a fee — you can buy into a lottery that will cover a small portion of healthcare expenses if you're unfortunate enough to have need, but it will discern what it's going to pay based off of an ever inflating system where a higher rate is charged for those in the lottery than for those who aren't. And, the lottery might not take you if you've ever had anything wrong with you, which doesn't stop them from further increasing your costs even though you can't afford their service. And there's little to no price controls, so you can be charged whatever someone thinks you're willing to pay.

I'd like to see that promoted over a system where the idea is "if you're sick, go to a doctor."

(01-21-2016, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You just think you would be safe because of your hair.

I have horrible hair. It's always going in five different directions. I'll be alright under that regime.

I've watched Strange Brew, like 5 million times, ya hoser !
I'll be swillin' Elsinore, horkin' back bacon, and supportin' da Leafs !

[Image: strange-brew-original.jpg]

BTW.... Brewmeister Schmitt is in the new Star Wars movie.
Tongue
Bent Wrote:If Trump gets elected and starts killing anyone who doesn't have funny hair — and used ISIS to help facilitate those deaths — would you accept Canada's invitation to go there and not get killed, even though they use "eh" as punctuation, drink Molson and nobody knows what a bikini is?

I am so happy you posed this question to me. In your example above I would have no issue for me or any American going to Canada. Now the reason I would be ok is that we would be migrating on our continent. So our assimilation would be much more reasonable and easier for all involved.
(01-22-2016, 08:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am so happy you posed this question to me.    In your example above I would have no issue for me or any American going to Canada.    Now the reason I would be ok is that we would be migrating on our continent.    So our assimilation would be much more reasonable and easier for all involved.

How would you assimilating in Mexico?
GMDi Wrote:How would you assimilating in Mexico?

A heck of a lot easier than assimilating in Asia
(01-22-2016, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A heck of a lot easier than assimilating in Asia

Just because it is the same continent.

You have to just sit around and make this stuff up.
GMDi Wrote:Just because it is the same continent.

You have to just sit around and make this stuff up.

So you are going to say that it would be easier to live in China than it would be in Mexico?
(01-22-2016, 10:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you are going to say that it would be easier to live in China than it would be in Mexico?

I'm going to say that you're reasoning is poor if not completely pulled out of your rectum.