Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown
Anyone else notice when the camera showed him in the beginning of the game? He was wearing a hat that looked like he stopped at AM/PM and bought on the way to the stadium! Was he even awake?
Reply/Quote
He’s just garbage personified is all.
Reply/Quote
Isn't practically every sports franchise owned by some fossilized, barely alive, octogenarian or older?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Isn't practically every sports franchise owned by some fossilized, barely alive, octogenarian or older?

Yeah, but most of them have the sense to hire a GM. And change underperforming head coaches once a decade or so...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:43 PM)SladeX Wrote: Yeah, but most of them have the sense to hire a GM. And change underperforming head coaches once a decade or so...

Yep, the list of players who don't want to be here, combined with what we've seen with our own eyes, makes a compelling point that Mike Brown just isn't all that interested in winning.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:43 PM)SladeX Wrote: Yeah, but most of them have the sense to hire a GM. And change underperforming head coaches once a decade or so...

Most of them want to win championships....most, but not all
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I always get a kick out of Mike Brown getting to bear witness to a complete ass-kicking in person.

Of course I doubt he can be bothered to give a shit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I always get a kick out of Mike Brown getting to bear witness to a complete ass-kicking in person.  

I noticed no one was near him either. Maybe he stinks or something...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I noticed no one was near him either. Maybe he stinks or something...

Yeah , I'm sure he's wearing his depends and they're full. 
Reply/Quote
Nothing will change about this franchise until Mike Brown is no longer running the show and hence Marvin Lewis is no longer the HC.

We can talk about Austin, Pollock, Lazor, the Oline, the Dline, Kirkpatrick, Dalton, Burfict, play calling, defensive scheme, and on and on ad nauseam but that's just the side dishes ! The meat of the matter is those two.

That's All
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nothing will change about this franchise until Mike Brown is no longer running the show and hence Marvin Lewis is no longer the HC.

We can talk about Austin, Pollock, Lazor, the Oline, the Dline, Kirkpatrick, Dalton, Burfict, play calling, defensive scheme, and on and on ad nauseam but that's just the side dishes ! The meat of the matter is those two.

That's All

Another realist joins the club!

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 11:58 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He’s just garbage personified is all.

That’s a bit much. By all accounts he seems like a good human being who does care about his players (remember what he did for Devon Still?) and his employees. He’s just too damn stubborn and doesn’t seem to learn from the past.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a bit much. By all accounts he seems like a good human being who does care about his players (remember what he did for Devon Still?) and his employees. He’s just too damn stubborn and doesn’t seem to learn from the past.

You're right he is a decent human being. I just can't believe any business owner could set back and watch his "work" suck so friggin bad! Sure he's making a huge profit, but damn where's the pride of ownership, being the best?
 Actually my point of this thread was his hat!! Lol Why can't he wear his company hat?? It was embarrassing to say the least
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You're right he is a decent human being. I just can't believe any business owner could set back and watch his "work" suck so friggin bad! Sure he's making a huge profit, but damn where's the pride of ownership, being the best?
 Actually my point of this thread was his hat!! Lol Why can't he wear his company hat?? It was embarrassing to say the least

Maybe it is his lucky hat we just had a superstition thread this week about what ritual we did before games maybe his is the hat.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nothing will change about this franchise until Mike Brown is no longer running the show and hence Marvin Lewis is no longer the HC.

That's All

Been hearing this broken record since 1990's and it has not changed a thing . Your efforts would be more impactful focusing on other things.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You're right he is a decent human being. I just can't believe any business owner could set back and watch his "work" suck so friggin bad! Sure he's making a huge profit, but damn where's the pride of ownership, being the best?

I remember them showing him but didn't realize he wasn't even wearing a Bengals hat. That's kinda lame. You know what sucks tho? I make about 1 one-millionth of what he makes and I'm bengalized every game. I probably hurt more about this loss then he does and that's kinda sad.

I have that "death to an immediate family member" feeling today. I am seriously depressed over that performance last night. Oh well, a few beers and I will be good I guess. I'm suing Mike Brown for causing my alcoholism and depression. What's that called anyway, Emotional duress? Hell I don't know, who cares?

Fred, do you want to represent me? Vegas has our odds of winning pretty high. At the very least they would plea bargain and maybe we could get some cool Bengals gear? Ah hell, thinking about it, wearing it in public would probably cause more alcoholism and worse depression. Damn Mike Brown!

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I always get a kick out of Mike Brown getting to bear witness to a complete ass-kicking in person.  

He wasn't in KC for the game he was there for the 5 course meal and Kansas City steak! The restaurant was down the street from the stadium so he felt obligated to stop in and watch his team!
Reply/Quote
I'm not saying I don't think Marvin should go, but I have zero confidence MB will bring in a football mind and allow him to bring his own staff.
Reply/Quote
To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in Batman, this team needs an enema

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Mikey is incapable of building the type of organization needed to be an elite team. He has proven that, it is not the way he operates or cares to operate.

Remember in the off season when ML said Mikey talks about winning a SB 'every day'..what a ***** joke. It is like one of us saying we talk about sleeping with Megan Fox 'every day'. All talk.

As long as he is in charge, there will never be enough change to move into the next tier of teams. Katie is a complete unknown - she could be better, worse or the same. But at least with her we would have the opportunity for change.

Reply/Quote