Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Brown More 0-4 Starts Since 1991 Than Any Owner
The Monday Night Announcers mentioned this and I think it says it all. That and how awful they said Bengals O Line is, but Mike Brown from 1991 to now says, " Why Should I Pay Offensive Linemen ? " . For this Mike Brown has longest streak without a play-off win of any owner and in his 30 years has won ZERO play-offs. Far worse though is Mike Brown having more 0-4 starts than any other owner.

So as fans again blame everybody else as they have done since 1991, lets finally put the blame where it belongs over these 30 years at the feet of Mike Brown, worst owner ever in NFL Football.

When Dolphins play Bengals this season, I like Miami's chances because Bengals have worst O Line in NFL. The Patriots rolled over Miami, but Bengals are not the Patriots. Dolphins just beating the heck out of Bengals would not surprise me one bit. Bengals have no Blocking, which Mike Brown thinks Blocking is not needed, always has.

Add On : Morning After changed avatar from NEW DEY to Mike Brown Old Dey Must Go. I need to find right mood now because bored isn't the Apathy mood they don't have. 0-4 is back to 1990's Bungles and I lived through all of that and I will not go there again. This team can go 2-14 or 3-13 without me watching. Every week no blocking. Every week Bengal D lets a WR go 50 yards or more on a TD Bomb and not one Bengal within 30 yards of him, and no other NFL team does that every week like Bengals. It's not just this year, it is every week, every year last few years. ENOUGH. On Fantasy Football I dumped Ross & Boyd on any of my teams because no blocking is going to hold them back. I didn't have Mixon, but I would be dropping him for same reason. 2019 is going to be a Mike Brown BUNGLES season and there is no light at the end of the tunnel on this season. And I was The Homer who NEVER gave up every year, but this season is a flop and just more of the same awful football as last year. Bengals are in for some real beatings in 2019 and the schedule has no games they can win.

I was really into NEW DEY, but Mike Brown is just more OLD DEY. It is time to boycott this owner, I hope the stands are empty. I see APATHETIC is a mood on here. Good. I'm not bored and I'm no longer hopeful. I'm not angry. I just won't waste my Sundays in 2019 as in 1990's and the mood is APATHY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I wish the league could force an incompetent owner to hire a GM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wish mike brown cared about football like his dad did. He would rather eat off the dollar menu, dams drive his 89 lumina, because he might go broke
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:14 AM)treee Wrote: I wish the league could force an incompetent owner to hire a GM.

The league wants and needs teams like the bengals to make stars in other markets that they can sell and market for billions
Mike brown is and always will be an A .OK. owner in the corrupt NFL
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown since 1991.

Seinfeld show was just starting. The big cell phones and the VCR's in the show. All of them are a lot older. Then there was Married With Children. Everybody on that show a lot older now. Johnny Carson was still on TV. OJ Simpson was a lovable star on TV and movies like The Naked Gun. 1991 to 2019 is a long stretch of time, but in Bengals Time it always remains MIKE BROWN. Zero play-off wins. More 0-4 starts than any other NFL owner. So maybe the players we blamed in 1991 and the players we blame in 2019 is a mistake and the total blame goes to MIKE BROWN, the one constant from 1991 to Now. Many things have changed since 1991, Presidents, you name it. I was 36, now I'm 64 and everything has changed, except Bengals Owner. He still even says the same things about why should he pay O Linemen as he did in 1991. Everything in my life from 1991 to 2019 has changed, except for Mike Brown. The rest of the entire world has changed, except Bengals owner. No play-off wins and most 0-4 starts since 1991.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:39 AM)kevin Wrote: Mike Brown since 1991.  

Seinfeld show was just starting.  The big cell phones and the VCR's in the show.  All of them are a lot older.  Then there was Married With Children.  Everybody on that show a lot older now. Johnny Carson was still on TV.  OJ Simpson was a lovable star on TV and movies like The Naked Gun. 1991 to 2019 is a long stretch of time, but in Bengals Time it always remains MIKE BROWN.   Zero play-off wins.  More 0-4 starts than any other NFL owner.   So maybe the players we blamed in 1991 and the players we blame in 2019 is a mistake and the total blame goes to MIKE BROWN, the one constant from 1991 to Now.

This team could use Al bundy right now
How many tds in one game again?
haha
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:21 AM)Spider Wrote: The league wants and needs teams like the bengals to make stars in other markets that they can sell and market for billions
Mike brown is and always will be an A .OK. owner in the corrupt NFL

This might be the case. But if it is, Mike Brown is not complicit in the corruption. He is the moronic pawn.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:14 AM)treee Wrote: I wish the league could force an incompetent owner to hire a GM.

Or sell
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:42 AM)Spider Wrote: This team could use Al bundy right now
How many tds in one game again?
haha

HaHa.....How about George Costanza going from Yankees job to Bengals office job because Mike Brown hears how cheap George is, and that makes him Bengals Front Office material.   The Golden Girls as cheerleaders, oh wait, most of them are dead.  1991 indeed a long time to have Mike Brown at the helm. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The blame keeps bouncing around,

90's Mike Brown
00's Mike Brown
10's Marvin Lewis
20's going back to Mike Brown

There has been one constant since 1990 and it is the bastard son of Paul.

The Bengals franchise is cursed until this man is gone
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 03:28 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: The blame keeps bouncing around,

90's Mike Brown
00's Mike Brown
10's Marvin Lewis
20's going back to Mike Brown

There has been one constant since 1990 and it is the bastard son of Paul.

The Bengals franchise is cursed until this man is gone

I’m not sure his daughter will be any better...

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not sure his daughter will be any better...

She won’t be any better. She'll be the same as her father.

Wishing for anything else is futile.
Reply/Quote
Do you think he gets embarrassed knowing he’s the worst owner in the league?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:06 AM)BengalB Wrote: She won’t be any better. She'll be the same as her father.

Wishing for anything else is futile.

Yep.  This team spirals backwards because what they've been taught is "the right way" to fleece fans and the NFL.

No integrity in the goal for winning and it's sad.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:17 AM)tBengal Wrote: Do you think he gets embarrassed knowing he’s the worst owner in the league?

Not one bit.

Stubbornness and counting dollars is his jam.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:11 AM)kevin Wrote: The Monday Night Announcers mentioned this and I think it says it all.  That and how awful they said Bengals O Line is, but Mike Brown from 1991 to now says, " Why Should I Pay Offensive Linemen ? " .    For this Mike Brown has longest streak without a play-off win of any owner and in his 30 years has won ZERO play-offs.  Far worse though is Mike Brown having more 0-4 starts than any other owner.  

So as fans again blame everybody else as they have done since 1991,  lets finally put the blame where it belongs over these 30 years at the feet of Mike Brown, worst owner ever in NFL Football.

When Dolphins play Bengals this season, I like Miami's chances because Bengals have worst O Line in NFL.  The Patriots rolled over Miami, but Bengals are not the Patriots.  Dolphins just beating the heck out of Bengals would not surprise me one bit.  Bengals have no Blocking, which Mike Brown thinks Blocking is not needed, always has.

Add On :  Morning After changed avatar from NEW DEY to Mike Brown Old Dey Must Go.    I need to find right mood now because bored isn't the Apathy mood they don't have.  0-4 is back to 1990's Bungles and I lived through all of that and I will not go there again.  This team can go 2-14 or 3-13 without me watching.  Every week no blocking.  Every week Bengal D lets a WR go 50 yards or more on a TD Bomb and not one Bengal within 30 yards of him, and no other NFL team does that every week like Bengals.  It's not just this year, it is every week, every year last few years.  ENOUGH.   On Fantasy Football I dumped Ross & Boyd on any of my teams because no blocking is going to hold them back.  I didn't have Mixon, but I would be dropping him for same reason.  2019 is going to be a Mike Brown BUNGLES season and there is no light at the end of the tunnel on this season.  And I was The Homer who NEVER gave up every year, but this season is a flop and just more of the same awful football as last year.  Bengals are in for some real beatings in 2019 and the schedule has no games they can win.

I was really into NEW DEY,  but Mike Brown is just more OLD DEY.   It is time to boycott this owner, I hope the stands are empty.  I see APATHETIC is a mood on here. Good.  I'm not bored and I'm no longer hopeful.  I'm not angry.  I just won't waste my Sundays in 2019 as in 1990's and the mood is APATHY.

I believe marvin only ever had 1...… when palmer busted his elbow.

You can blame mike brown but the end of the day hes not really running things any more katie and team are. as proof of the new day era....  We might want mike brown to step back in.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not sure his daughter will be any better...

katie and troy are basically running the team now....     it got worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 09:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: katie and troy are basically running the team now....     it got worse.

NO, they really are not.   Every move is still Mike Brown on TV.  Every press release is Mike Brown.  On the sidelines in practice with players Mike Brown.   People come on here and say Katie, but it just ain't so.  Not that Katie would be any better.  Tobin stinks also.  Still, it is Mike Brown at the hiring of Taylor and in the paper and on the sidelines in practice.  He is NOT retired, even though he needs to be, he is very much still THE WORST OWNER IN NFL. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:01 AM)kevin Wrote: NO, they really are not.   Every move is still Mike Brown on TV.  Every press release is Mike Brown.  On the sidelines in practice with players Mike Brown.   People come on here and say Katie, but it just ain't so.  Not that Katie would be any better.  Tobin stinks also.  Still, it is Mike Brown at the hiring of Taylor and in the paper and on the sidelines in practice.  He is NOT retired, even though he needs to be, he is very much still THE WORST OWNER IN NFL. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 09:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I believe marvin only ever had 1...… when palmer busted his elbow.

You can blame mike brown but the end of the day hes not really running things any more katie and team are. as proof of the new day era....  We might want mike brown to step back in.

I WILL BLAME MIKE BROWN and I do not want him to " Step Back In', because he never stepped out.   Katie doesn't run Jack, Mike Brown is still running this.   Look at the hiring of Taylor, that is Mike Brown.  Or in practice, that is Mike Brown.  No pictures of Katie, always Mike Brown RUNNING THINGS. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote