Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Hilton Update
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
They run out of tape in the trainer's room?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

This is nuts. I had surgery to repair a finger that I had broken a few years ago. I had zero mobility in that finger for nearly a month and didn't regain full mobility until about two months in. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is nuts. I had surgery to repair a finger that I had broken a few years ago. I had zero mobility in that finger for nearly a month and didn't regain full mobility until about two months in. 

Apparently he’s also broken both his thumbs in the past. Dude’s hands are going to be pretty jacked up by the time he’s done playing.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently he’s also broken both his thumbs in the past. Dude’s hands are going to be pretty jacked up by the time he’s done playing.

No kidding, that was my thought. I actually don't have full mobility still in that finger, but it's probably around 95% so close enough. Going out and playing professional football three weeks after surgery is a pretty bold move. 
Reply/Quote
I'm sure it's pinned and they will tape a finger brace on it. He's not a receiver, he's a corner, so as long as he can break up a pass, he doesn't really have to catch one. Tackling might be a little painful but I'm pretty sure they'll numb it before the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently he’s also broken both his thumbs in the past. Dude’s hands are going to be pretty jacked up by the time he’s done playing.

A fine Bengals tradition, of course.

[Image: BfKWGixCIAEtEOL1.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No kidding, that was my thought. I actually don't have full mobility still in that finger, but it's probably around 95% so close enough. Going out and playing professional football three weeks after surgery is a pretty bold move. 

Yeah, my index finger got dislocated playing basketball when I was a kid, and I never again had full mobility even after surgery.

Hopefully Hilton will be fully cleared by the medical staff, cause I’m sure he’d try to go out and play Pittsburgh with his arm hanging off.

Reply/Quote
It would be great to have Hilton and Reader back for Pittsburgh. If they 100% good to go
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It would be great to have Hilton and Reader back for Pittsburgh. If they 100% good to go

Zac just said we will see DJ "sooner rather than later"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:19 PM)pally Wrote: Zac just said we will see DJ "sooner rather than later"

DancingWho DeyDancingWho DeyDancing
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:19 PM)pally Wrote: Zac just said we will see DJ "sooner rather than later"

Great news on Reader and Hilton, we need these guys to make our run against all these Playoff teams we will be facing.

The Playoffs started early this year lol
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: A fine Bengals tradition, of course.

[Image: BfKWGixCIAEtEOL1.jpg]

Every time I see this I think to myself is that the best fix the doctors can make?  Geez that's a mess!  Might come in handy though.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:54 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Every time I see this I think to myself is that the best fix the doctors can make?  Geez that's a mess!  Might come in handy though.
No doctor fixed that which is why it goes east-west instead of north-south

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sure it's pinned and they will tape a finger brace on it. He's not a receiver, he's a corner, so as long as he can break up a pass, he doesn't really have to catch one. Tackling might be a little painful but I'm pretty sure they'll numb it before the game.

Yep, have broken almost all my fingers playing sports except my thumbs. It's something you can play through as long as you don't require finesse or have to use it for power,  which as a DB he will not as much as other positions.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Lou just said DJ "on-track" for return

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is nuts. I had surgery to repair a finger that I had broken a few years ago. I had zero mobility in that finger for nearly a month and didn't regain full mobility until about two months in. 

We are paid a pittance compared to his salary. There’s your answer to regaining mobility so much faster lol
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 02:58 PM)pally Wrote: Lou just said DJ "on-track" for return

Great news, had to bump for others to see...
Reply/Quote