Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Hilton is out Sunday
I hate it here....Rip to the secondary
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 03:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: I hate it here....Rip to the secondary

this is going to get ugleeeee and they didnt even try to make any moves this week to stop the bleeding!?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 03:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: I hate it here....Rip to the secondary

Here comes another Hall Of Fame offensive performance by the Panthers this Sunday. 

Who do they even have to replace all these guys? Even the backups are injured...
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 04:18 PM)GodFather Wrote: Here comes another Hall Of Fame offensive performance by the Panthers this Sunday. 

Who do they even have to replace all these guys? Even the backups are injured...

Well at least now there is a legit excuse and understandable
Reply/Quote
I know Jalen Davis isn't Mike Hilton, but he's pretty damn good for a reserve slot CB.

I'm not saying we shut them down, but I don't think Walker will have more than 280 yards or so, just my gut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I know Jalen Davis isn't Mike Hilton, but he's pretty damn good for a reserve slot CB.

I'm not saying we shut them down, but I don't think Walker will have more than 280 yards or so, just my gut.

Pass rush needs to step up this game. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Dude, WTF. Is Tonya Harding behind this?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I know Jalen Davis isn't Mike Hilton, but he's pretty damn good for a reserve slot CB.

Lol I think Walker passes for over 300 yards
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

He'll have less than 250 yards, no doubt.

Because the Panthers running game will be running wild on Sunday Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Man f***

This is too many injuries. No team could overcome this
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jalen is a descent backup but Hill needs work inside with all these injuries. You may want to start him at nickle because of his run defense vs Carolina, especially since they don't throw to Foreman.
Reply/Quote
Ouch

but still think the Bengals find a way to survive this and get to the Bye week 5-4

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:51 PM)Housh Wrote: Man f***

This is too many injuries. No team could overcome this

Exactly what the Ravens said last year and they had a point.
In a way I’m not surprised because they got lucky with injuries last year and things like that usually even out.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 04:18 PM)GodFather Wrote: Here comes another Hall Of Fame offensive performance by the Panthers this Sunday. 

I watched the Carolina game last week. PJ Walker was excellent. And when the game looked over he threw an absolute dime the length of field to tie the game (a missed extra point would have won it). Hope the crowd can cause some disruption. 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:54 PM)phil413 Wrote: Jalen is a descent backup but Hill needs work inside with all these injuries. You may want to start him at nickle because of his run defense vs Carolina, especially since they don't throw to Foreman.

Kind of what I was thinking.  You have a num bar 1 overall pick who's played the slow in college.  Get him some snaps.
Reply/Quote
Gunna need a vintage Joe Brr performance. I hope we score 50.

That said, Carolina almost shut out Tampa. This isn't an easy win, especially with the injuries. The offense will have to really prove that they can be elite this weekend.

Hopefully the young corners/safeties step up. I assume we're bringing up a practice squad corner or two as well. But the big key is not letting Foreman run wild.
Reply/Quote
I have a bad feeling about this game against the Panthers.For obvious reasons.
Reply/Quote
What the hell happened to him?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is a game i feel a 50+ million dollar QB should keep us in.

I love Burrow but i just haven’t seen the consistency when things are against us. He was magical in these games last year but average this year
-Housh
Reply/Quote