Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mike Mic'd up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton has so much fun out there lol

It is infectious!Yes
Reply/Quote
This was a GREAT signing. They really knocked these players out of the park on defense. A bunch of guys that just play together. Really proud of how far this defense has came in the last year.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great watch that. Signing Hilton and Chico for the price of one WJ3 was a masterstroke by the FO. Not just on ability but character wise too.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 05:10 PM)gman657 Wrote: Great watch that. Signing Hilton and  Chico for the price of one WJ3 was a masterstroke by the FO. Not just on ability but character wise too.

Agreed, WJ3 was complaining about Cincinnati anyways.  Sick
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: This was a GREAT signing. They really knocked these players out of the park on defense. A bunch of guys that just play together. Really proud of how far this defense has came in the last year.

Truth and Trey, Ogunjobi and trading Price for BJ Hill?

Man, that was a great FA. Mellow

(01-27-2022, 05:10 PM)gman657 Wrote: Great watch that. Signing Hilton and  Chico for the price of one WJ3 was a masterstroke by the FO. Not just on ability but character wise too.

Yes Chido is damn good himself, props to Lou too for getting the best out of these guys.

(01-27-2022, 05:26 PM)magikod Wrote: Agreed, WJ3 was complaining about Cincinnati anyways.  Sick

Yep, don't want that around.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth and Trey, Ogunjobi and trading Price for BJ Hill?

Man, that was a great FA. Mellow

Yes Chido is damn good himself, props to Lou too for getting the best out of these guys.

Yep, don't want that around.

Yeah and I was so stoked we got WJ3 over Artie Burns (I think it was the CB who got drafted by the Steelers after us). 

Oh well, we don't need players that don't want to be in Cincinnati. And didn't WJ3 go to the Redskins of all teams? Haha  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:55 PM)magikod Wrote: Yeah and I was so stoked we got WJ3 over Artie Burns (I think it was the CB who got drafted by the Steelers after us). 

Oh well, we don't need players that don't want to be in Cincinnati. And didn't WJ3 go to the Redskins of all teams? Haha  Hilarious

Yes, Washington got the raw end of the deal and he wasn't playing good enough for the contract he got either.

Awuzie on the other hand has been a great investment for us.
Reply/Quote
I know Awuzie has been really stellar and a heck of a signing. But Hilton might be the guy that brought the whole thing together with his attitude.
Reply/Quote
For a moment the title of this thread made my brain blink through images of Mike Brown being mic'd up. I can only imagine the enthusiasm with which his motorized cart is rolling around these days.

Anyway, Hilton's definitely a good teammate and we're fortunate to have him. He never had this much fun with the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:17 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: For a moment the title of this thread made my brain blink through images of Mike Brown being mic'd up. I can only imagine the enthusiasm with which his motorized cart is rolling around these days.

Anyway, Hilton's definitely a good teammate and we're fortunate to have him. He never had this much fun with the Steelers.

True. He never won a single playoff game with the Steelers. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I know Awuzie has been really stellar and a heck of a signing. But Hilton might be the guy that brought the whole thing together with his attitude.

Definitely apart of it. Von Bell's hit against the Steelers was when this Defense seemed to start having a different identity.

That is except for the last Ravens game last season of course.

(01-27-2022, 07:17 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: For a moment the title of this thread made my brain blink through images of Mike Brown being mic'd up. I can only imagine the enthusiasm with which his motorized cart is rolling around these days.

Everybody on this team is having a blast out there. Extremely fun to watch.Garfield
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: This was a GREAT signing. They really knocked these players out of the park on defense. A bunch of guys that just play together. Really proud of how far this defense has came in the last year.

Night and day difference from last year. 

The Bengals staff was like King Midas with their FA signings and draft picks because they almost all turned to gold. 

Freakin amazing and my hat is off to them and the players who made this happen as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Great video . . . who gave it a 1 star rating?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:40 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Great video . . . who gave it a 1 star rating?

Someone has been going around hitting all the threads with them. I think it’s a Chiefs infiltration…

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I know Awuzie has been really stellar and a heck of a signing. But Hilton might be the guy that brought the whole thing together with his attitude.

I think so 

Hilton has made a bunch of plays this season and to me has been a leader as well.
Reply/Quote
I absolutely love that guy. I would run through a wall with that guy. He just plays with joy and I dig it
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 11:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think so 

Hilton has made a bunch of plays this season and to me has been a leader as well.

Yeah even in camp. I think it was Hilton who had all the DB's holding themselves accountable for bad plays and making a game out of it. Really bringing that group together.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Washington got the raw end of the deal and he wasn't playing good enough for the contract he got either.

Awuzie on the other hand has been a great investment for us.

Yeah, Washington seems to have very bad luck in FA most of the time. 
Reply/Quote
Fun to see Mr. Calm and Collected #9 jumping up and down with Hilton then kissing Shooter on the head.
Reply/Quote