Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Be A D-Bag!
(10-09-2017, 03:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He tried to nail my sister but she wasn't having it because he's a d bag.

That's not the reason I hate him, though..... see below.

He actually went to CovCath for three years but then him and two other kids transferred to Highlands their senior year and all these people who had no clue what happened flooded the blogs and claimed they were "forced out because they were black," and implied CCH was racist and all this other bullshit.

Pissed me off that they bashed a school that did so much for me just because everyone likes to gossip like little school girls.

Speaking of which, 50th anniversary game is Friday ag Highlands and they asked me to be an honorary captain!

Sounds like your beef should be with the bloggers and not Mitchell. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 03:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Sounds like your beef should be with the bloggers and not Mitchell. 

Considering the school did everything in its power to help him academically and financially only to have him shit on the school and transfer his senior year, my beef is directed at the right person.

I have beef with all of those people, too, which I took it up with them.
Reply/Quote
Okay so here's what I don't get. You're dumping on Mitchell for upending a power back and celebrating. Did you have the same reaction when Burfict barely dragged down Bell a few years ago and popped up acting like he trucked him?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 09:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Okay so here's what I don't get. You're dumping on Mitchell for upending a power back and celebrating. Did you have the same reaction when Burfict barely dragged down Bell a few years ago and popped up acting like he trucked him?

You see that's different! It's different because... uhh uhh

And someone is continuing to be a DBag, but I'm not sure it's Mike Mitchell.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
In this instance, Mike Mitchell is a jackass (on any given day) so i don't know why you're giving Brad a hard time. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 09:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Okay so here's what I don't get. You're dumping on Mitchell for upending a power back and celebrating. Did you have the same reaction when Burfict barely dragged down Bell a few years ago and popped up acting like he trucked him?

It's not about the celebration, it's about acting like he's a hard ass and made some huge hit when he didn't do shit.

(10-09-2017, 11:02 PM)MrRager Wrote: You see that's different! It's different because... uhh uhh

And someone is continuing to be a DBag, but I'm not sure it's Mike Mitchell.

Irony.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 12:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In this instance, Mike Mitchell is a jackass (on any given day) so i don't know why you're giving Brad a hard time. 

Rager routinely tries to bash me but never has anything of any value to post. It's all just his empty rhetoric that he thinks is gold and he thinks it somehow makes me look bad, which is incredibly ironic.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 10:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rager routinely tries to bash me but never has anything of any value to post. It's all just his empty rhetoric that he thinks is gold and he thinks it somehow makes me look bad, which is incredibly ironic.

Yeah, you definitely don't need any help from him in that department.  

Cue the 'That's rich coming a fan of a rapist' comment ... sooo predictable.  ;-)
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 12:29 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, you definitely don't need any help from him in that department.  

Cue the 'That's rich coming a fan of a rapist' comment ... sooo predictable.  ;-)

A lame attempted insult from a Steelers fan with nothing to back it up but thinks it's the greatest insult in history......  not surprising  Rolleyes

What a joke.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 12:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In this instance, Mike Mitchell is a jackass (on any given day) so i don't know why you're giving Brad a hard time. 

He may be a jackass for celebrating after his D gave up a 12 yard run, but he didn't get "trucked" and didn't lay a dirty hit on Fournette. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 03:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He may be a jackass for celebrating after his D gave up a 12 yard run, but he didn't get "trucked" and didn't lay a dirty hit on Fournette. 

It wasn't "dirty," but it's not the way you're taught to hit and definitely not something worth celebrating like he just brought the pain.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 10:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not about the celebration, it's about acting like he's a hard ass and made some huge hit when he didn't do shit.

So then you never defended Burfict's celebration on that tackle?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 03:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He may be a jackass for celebrating after his D gave up a 12 yard run, but he didn't get "trucked" and didn't lay a dirty hit on Fournette. 

Title of the thread is "Mike Mitchell Continues To Be A D-Bag!"

And it holds true.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 05:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Title of the thread is "Mike Mitchell Continues To Be A D-Bag!"

And it holds true.

Only because "Mike Mitchell Continues To Smash My Favorite Team On Sundays And My Favorite Sister The Rest Of The Week" has too many characters for a title. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 01:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A lame attempted insult from a Steelers fan with nothing to back it up but thinks it's the greatest insult in history......  not surprising  Rolleyes

What a joke.

Eh - I thought it was average.  If I had that much of an overinflated sense of myself, I’d overuse emoticons.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 05:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Only because "Mike Mitchell Continues To Smash My Favorite Team On Sundays And My Favorite Sister The Rest Of The Week" has too many characters for a title. 
He's and a d bag but he'd be a d bag even if he didn't try to bang my sister.
(10-10-2017, 11:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Eh - I thought it was average.  If I had that much of an overinflated sense of myself, I’d overuse emoticons.  

One emoticon is overusing?

Wow.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 12:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's and a d bag but he'd be a d bag even if he didn't try to bang my sister.

One emoticon is overusing?

Wow.

No, of course not. I wasn't responding to that post in particular, but I was still wrong -I think I was confusing you with another troll.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 10:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No, of course not. I wasn't responding to that post in particular, but I was still wrong -I think I was confusing you with another troll.

Ha!

Anyone who calls the Steelers out on their bullshit is a troll!

This is hilarious, though, you come to your team's rival's message board just to stir things up and cause drama, and you have the audacity to call me a troll?!

You're the perfect example of a troll!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 10:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!

Anyone who calls the Steelers out on their bullshit is a troll!

This is hilarious, though, you come to your team's rival's message board just to stir things up and cause drama, and you have the audacity to call me a troll?!

You're the perfect example of a troll!

If you're offended by my presence here, you don't understand how smack forums are supposed to work.  If you don't like the "drama", there's always the safe confines of Jungle Noise. 

Also, I never said you were a troll because you "call the Steelers out on their bullshit".  They admittedly have a lot of it, and I've never denied that. 

I called you a troll because you are one.  One of many reasons is that you assume you know everything about me just because of which team I root for. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 10:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If you're offended by my presence here, you don't understand how smack forums are supposed to work.  If you don't like the "drama", there's always the safe confines of Jungle Noise. 

Also, I never said you were a troll because you "call the Steelers out on their bullshit".  They admittedly have a lot of it, and I've never denied that. 

I called you a troll because you are one.  One of many reasons is that you assume you know everything about me just because of which team I root for. 

What have I assumed that was wrong?

This is a smack forum, as you said, and when I post smack, it's trolling, but when you post smack, it's fact?

Steelers fans have reached a new level of stupidity.
Reply/Quote