Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
Hilarious

[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He clearly does have mental issues. 

Alternatively, he could just be really stupid.  That's what I'm going with.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:44 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Birthdefect has knocked two of the game's biggest stars out of the playoffs.

He's the worst POS in the NFL, and deserves the ban that's coming.  It won't be long enough.

LOL

Typical crybaby Steelers's fan who refuses the say knocked Ben and Bell out with hard football tackles, both legal

Expected more from a tough Steeler's fan, but you piss your pants over legal hits....LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Thanks for being an exact example of what the post was about.

A troll, that trolls.

When the steelers are losing, you stay under your bridge. When they get to 5-2 and you feel like there is nothing anyone can say, you show up like you matter.

Once upon a time, you'd have been run off by your own fans for this type of crap. 

You're a coward. Have a nice day.

This dude and Poe have to be brothers.Where is Poe anyway? Have not seen him again after Ravens starting losing.  Smirk

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:39 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hilarious

In one of the rare moments where I watched the game, I got to see that. It was glorious.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

Typical crybaby Steelers's fan who refuses the say knocked Ben and Bell out with hard football tackles, both legal

Expected more from a tough Steeler's fan, but you piss your pants over legal hits....LOL

The hit to Bell was legal...He wasn't talking about Ben though...He was talking about Brown...Which was not legal.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 02:57 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's almost like he thinks he doesn't have a camera on him all the damn time.

Dude is a ***** idiot.

I think Nix did a pretty good job selling it too. It looked like he was barely touched but did a good flop job.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The hit to Bell was legal...He wasn't talking about Ben though...He was talking about Brown...Which was not legal.

Shazier illegally hit Gio. Mitchell illegally hit Eifert. Some no name illegally clocks our punter.

Lots of illegal hits flying around on both teams. The Brown hit was questionable in my opinion. We just saw Gio hit not called (NFL later admitted the screwed up again)

As for you defending him, he said 2 hits by Burfict so he clearly was saying the Bell legal hit was illegal and crying like 12 year old little girl. Typical Steeler's fan mentality when they get punched in the face legally they cry.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It happened on the 2nd play of the game. 

Sorry, i'm remodeling the living room so it was on but i wasn't paying close attention to it. Also, i didn't even see the video until late.

Regardless, i'm sure Tomlin...or some of the coaches talked about giving him a little extra right at the end of plays, to trigger his stupidity.

I have no doubts about that. Steelers organization has always played around with stretching the rules to see how far they can go. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote:  He did a lot of standing around after getting blocked yesterday or was third man in on the tackle.

He was the third man in line in you mom's bedroom after the game too.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:51 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Alternatively, he could just be really stupid.  That's what I'm going with.

Def stupid. With everything recently, how do you even begin to stick your foot up around someone's helmet?

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He was the third man in line in you mom's bedroom after the game too.  Mellow

Hey, he paid.   That's what is important.

70 year old women can't earn like the younger ones.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:47 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: In one of the rare moments where I watched the game, I got to see that. It was glorious.

Um. That's akin to a 6th grader pushing a kindergartener down during recess. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Shazier illegally hit Gio. Mitchell illegally hit Eifert. Some no name illegally clocks our punter.

Lots of illegal hits flying around on both teams. The Brown hit was questionable in my opinion. We just saw Gio hit not called (NFL later admitted the screwed up again)

As for you defending him, he said 2 hits by Burfict so he clearly was saying the Bell legal hit was illegal and crying like 12 year old little girl. Typical Steeler's fan mentality when they get punched in the face legally they cry.

Of all the stupid things Burfict has done, i don't put the hit on Brown in that category. Burfict lowered his shoulder and bent at the waist, trying to get a dig in on Brown's midsection. Brown just happened to bend over 90 degrees right into Burfict's shoulder. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hey, he paid.   That's what is important.

70 year old women can't earn like the younger ones.   Mellow

With the lights off, they all feel the same...

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Shazier illegally hit Gio. Mitchell illegally hit Eifert. Some no name illegally clocks our punter.

The bell hit wasn't in the playoffs.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of all the stupid things Burfict has done, i don't put the hit on Brown in that category. Burfict lowered his shoulder and bent at the waist, trying to get a dig in on Brown's midsection. Brown just happened to bend over 90 degrees right into Burfict's shoulder. 

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hilarious

Oh, i'm not saying it wasn't illegal. Defenseless receiver...hit to the head.

He wasn't going for a head shot, just too stupid to understand a hit wasn't even necessary on that play since the ball sailed 150 feet over Brown's concussed head.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: With the lights off, they all feel the same...

I'll take your word for it...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll take your word for it...

Are you allowed to be in 'Club Esiason', being a steleers fan?

Reply/Quote