Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-22-2017, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dirtiest, no? Stupidest...easily in the top 2. 

Don't kid yourself...he's both.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dirtiest, no? Stupidest...easily in the top 2. 

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 11:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Actually, once upon a time it really was fun. 

See, once upon a time there was good natured smacking of teams between fans that actually still respected the other fan-base and there was actually some intelligent debates and some...not so intelligent debates (Madieu Williams vs Troy P rings a bell).  Whatever

But the real thing that is different between then and now, is the people. See, when the smack forum was at its' best, a troll was a troll. It didn't matter if it was a steeler fan trolling, Brown fan, Raven fan or Bengal fan. When people showed up and said and did stupid stuff, the entire board went after them. 

The garbage that gets posted here now by some members, not naming names but it is pretty obvious who, would have been called out and shut down by their own fans as much as by opposing fans. 

Now, it is literally a situation where it is 75% trolling and just "ya momma" type of comments. Our guy is dirty but your guy is dirtier....oh boy...such smack. And..."what have you guys ever won" Oh boy...such smack...how did we not realize this team never won a Super Bowl....just weak and pathetic type of garbage now. 

It was fun..... doubtful it ever will be again. It's why most of the people who used to be highly active in smack (Beaker, The Bat, StealyJ, 34, etc, etc, etc) have all either kinda stopped or just didn't move over here. 

Hell, my own posting style in here anymore reflects how much this place has gone down hill. I really view most of the opposing fans who post here as bored trolls, most mind you. There is still some that come here and can be rational and some from the old board, but they are the minority.

Mumbo jumbo.

The reason why smack has become garbage, and the people that used to come here no longer do is because Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis have rendered you bungle fans smackless. How many years now without a playoff win?

Yeah the Steelers beat the bungles today. Big whoop. They always do. Your team is garbage.
So lets talk about who is the dirtier player.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah the Steelers beat the bungles today. Big whoop. They always do. Your team is garbage.

Q.E.D.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:19 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Don't kid yourself...he's both.

The only one kidding themselves is you. He's a dumbass that continues to make stupid decisions. He doesn't constantly lead with his helmet and put guys careers in jeopardy. 

He was dirty many times through '13. He's cut most of that out (ankle twist, questionable tackling technique). But he still continues to make stupid decisions. I doubt he will ever learn.

There are a couple Steelers that are consistently dirty with their hits more than he is, as well as a few other guys in The League.

Your team got the win and made the Bengals their ***** again. That doesn't mean you get to make stupid claims that aren't true and act like the Steelers win makes you somehow more and the Bengals loss, me somehow less. 

You're just a fan. Get your head on straight and use logic and facts so that i don't have to make you look bad through our own means, not in some imaginary, weak vicarious way. 

Don't take this post personally. It's just me slapping you down for only showing up to gloat, after your team wins. Hence, the "vicarious" part. 

Call it 'tough love'. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

I think if Trump played football....he'd be a lot like Burfict

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:30 PM)GMDino Wrote:
Hilarious

I agree. That was pretty funny (pathetic) for both of them. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He doesn't constantly lead with his helmet and put guys careers in jeopardy. 

Birthdefect has knocked two of the game's biggest stars out of the playoffs.

He's the worst POS in the NFL, and deserves the ban that's coming.  It won't be long enough.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Mumbo jumbo.

The reason why smack has become garbage, and the people that used to come here no longer do is because Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis have rendered you bungle fans smackless. How many years now without a playoff win?

Yeah the Steelers beat the bungles today. Big whoop. They always do. Your team is garbage.

Thoughts from the weak mind. You are aligning yourself with Poe with that line of thinking. 

It's only actually true if you're lazy or unimaginative. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:44 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Birthdefect has knocked two of the game's biggest stars out of the playoffs.

He's the worst POS in the NFL, and deserves the ban that's coming.  It won't be long enough.

LOL. I know you're not 13, so the cute nickname is pretty sad. 

You should just fold up your tent. You don't know how to do this. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. I know you're not 13, so the cute nickname is pretty sad. 

You should just fold up your tent. You don't know how to do this. 

But he clearly does have mental defects, that he was most likely born with.

I'm sorry if you confused a statement of fact as an attempt at smack.  Because you REALLY aren't good at this, unless you're going for the whole drunk ****** thing.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Mumbo jumbo.

Thanks for being an exact example of what the post was about.

A troll, that trolls.

When the steelers are losing, you stay under your bridge. When they get to 5-2 and you feel like there is nothing anyone can say, you show up like you matter.

Once upon a time, you'd have been run off by your own fans for this type of crap. 

You're a coward. Have a nice day.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:42 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think if Trump played football....he'd be a lot like Burfict

Burfict has actually been punished for his blatant disregard for the rules, so I'm not sure I'm seeing this parallel. 
Reply/Quote
Just when I thought he turned it around...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steelersdepot/status/922199773448355840/video/1

Way to go!
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:30 PM)GMDino Wrote:
Hilarious

It's almost like he thinks he doesn't have a camera on him all the damn time.

Dude is a ***** idiot.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:53 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: But he clearly does have mental defects, that he was most likely born with.

I'm sorry if you confused a statement of fact as an attempt at smack.  Because you REALLY aren't good at this, unless you're going for the whole drunk ****** thing.

He clearly does have mental issues. 

I was just pointing out how your statement of fact was wrong, until you came around and admitted it in your own way. 

Reply/Quote
You have to hand it to Tomlin though. I'm sure he instructed all his bigs to give Burfict a little extra nudge after every play, knowing he'd react eventually. It's inevitable with him. 

Typical Steelers football. Dance right up to and on the line of questionable--stepping over it from time to time to test the waters--and reap the benefits. Gotta hand it to them. They're the best at it. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 03:52 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You have to hand it to Tomlin though. I'm sure he instructed all his bigs to give Burfict a little extra nudge after every play, knowing he'd react eventually. It's inevitable with him. 

Typical Steelers football. Dance right up to and on the line of questionable--stepping over it from time to time to test the waters--and reap the benefits. Gotta hand it to them. They're the best at it. 

It happened on the 2nd play of the game. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No new Mitchell threads?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It happened on the 2nd play of the game. 

Bingo.

(10-23-2017, 09:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No new Mitchell threads?

I'll venture over to JN to see...none will be here.

There should be a couple Burfict threads though.  He did a lot of standing around after getting blocked yesterday or was third man in on the tackle.

Edit: Maybe the reality threads will show up after they burn off the "we are horrible" "it's the Brown family's fault" and "the steelers got away with stuff the refs didn't call" threads.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote