Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-20-2017, 11:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Refresh my memory. How many threads or posts have i created about an injury that happened 12 years ago?

Plus, i think you're missing the point that there are certain players, ones that many other people point out, that are at least as equally dirty as Burfict, but for some reason, there's not the same reaction from The League. 

Because no other player grabs opposing players ankles and twists them and no other player cheers after an opposing player gets hurt. Burthdefect also has a history of trying to injure in college...haha does that dumbass really have a college degree?
Burthdefects aim is to injure. It is premeditated before the snap. He knows exactly what he wants to do, whereas with other players it is a split second decision they make hoping they don't get caught.

Burthdefects sacking of Ben wasn't satisfactory to him, he had to lunge his knee into Bens shoulder when he was already down. He is a scumbag and the bungles is where scum belongs.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 02:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: Because no other player grabs opposing players ankles and twists them and no other player cheers after an opposing player gets hurt. Burthdefect also has a history of trying to injure in college...haha does that dumbass really have a college degree?
Burthdefects aim is to injure. It is premeditated before the snap. He knows exactly what he wants to do, whereas with other players it is a split second decision they make hoping they don't get caught.

Burthdefects sacking of Ben wasn't satisfactory to him, he had to lunge his knee into Bens shoulder when he was already down. He is a scumbag and the bungles is where scum belongs.

This post is a perfect example of why Brad does what he does. You can thank yourself later. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 02:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: Because no other player grabs opposing players ankles and twists them and no other player cheers after an opposing player gets hurt. Burthdefect also has a history of trying to injure in college...haha does that dumbass really have a college degree?

Come on, man.  You're stuck in two or three years ago.  Burfict has cleaned up his act.  A lot of people not even associated with the Bengals agreed that his suspension this year was uncalled for.  Meanwhile, Mitchell has changed nothing.   Wait, I take that back.  He has added taking out knees to his head hunting repertoire.  He must be growing as a player.  If he wasn't in the NFL, he'd be out busting heads in the streets.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Burthdefect   Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 07:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post is a perfect example of why Brad does what he does. You can thank yourself later. 
Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 07:43 PM)pally Wrote: The $48,000 fine of Mitchell's was not for the hit on Alex Smith...he recieved a $9100 fine for that.  The big fine was for the unflagged helmet to helmet hit to Charcandrick West.  The fine is in line with someone with a 2nd offense.  Knowing his history he will be going for the 3rd offense/suspension this week.

Steelers safety Mike Mitchell has been fined for his controversial low hit on Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith, but Mitchell's biggest fine, $48,620, was the result of a helmet-to-helmet hit on running back Charcandrick West on Sunday.

Mitchell's low hit on Smith with 16 seconds left in the third quarter earned a $9,115 fine. The $48,620 from the West play, which occurred late in the second quarter on a gang tackle, was a result of Mitchell's repeat-offender status.

Mitchell is now 1 more personal foul or play like the helmet to helmet not called from suspension. It is about time and my only suggestion is teams send in a tape of the last 5 years of all of is helmet to helmet hits to keep on file for future reference.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 11:51 PM)MrRager Wrote: This post only proves his point. Like come on dude you have to be more clever than just always saying all Steelers fans are delusional and are okay with rape because they support a team with a player who has never been convinced of rape. You simply can't generalize every Steelers fan that way. There was even one is this thread who is clearly not delusional and you called him out for defending Mitchell when he never did. You really do embarrass our fandom on this board. 

It is the exact same as if a Steelers fan said every Bengals fan was okay with beating women because of Mixon and Pacman. It's just bad smack talk and bad smack talk combined with volume just embarrasses us. 
Once again, he claimed there was context in Mitchell's hit when there was no context because Mitchell just dove at his knees.  He wasn't shoved hard enough, if he was shoved at all, it's hard to tell, to force Mitchell to dive at Smith's knees.

You embarrass our fandom by attacking board members when you have a clear bias towards some, especially me.  You also never listen to reason and post false information like you are here and expect no one to call you out on it because you post with so much emotion and empty rhetoric that you think it intimidates people too much to respond and you think they'll just assume you're right without looking at facts.  It's the exact same thing Fred used to do with most of his posts.

Mixon and Pacman, while both being in the wrong, were not the aggressors in the situations and didn't instigate it.  Ben was the aggressor and also planned his actions ahead of time.  Also, there's nothing worse that can happen to a woman than being raped.

Ben was never convicted of rape because the woman didn't pursue it because it would feel like being raped all over again to have to go through it, and even if he was punished it's not like it un-rapes her, and Ben paid her off which she knew he wouldn't get charged because he had his bodyguards block the way.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 07:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post is a perfect example of why Brad does what he does. You can thank yourself later. 

He just does the exact same thing back, maybe without the awful name calling. They are two sides of the same coin. Brad is the the Bengal version of Vlad.

We need to watch out for people's who's names end in ad  Ninja
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 01:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, he claimed there was context in Mitchell's hit when there was no context because Mitchell just dove at his knees.  He wasn't shoved hard enough, if he was shoved at all, it's hard to tell, to force Mitchell to dive at Smith's knees.

You embarrass our fandom by attacking board members when you have a clear bias towards some, especially me.  You also never listen to reason and post false information like you are here and expect no one to call you out on it because you post with so much emotion and empty rhetoric that you think it intimidates people too much to respond and you think they'll just assume you're right without looking at facts.  It's the exact same thing Fred used to do with most of his posts.

Mixon and Pacman, while both being in the wrong, were not the aggressors in the situations and didn't instigate it.  Ben was the aggressor and also planned his actions ahead of time.  Also, there's nothing worse that can happen to a woman than being raped.

Ben was never convicted of rape because the woman didn't pursue it because it would feel like being raped all over again to have to go through it, and even if he was punished it's not like it un-rapes her, and Ben paid her off which she knew he wouldn't get charged because he had his bodyguards block the way.

I never claimed there was any context in Mitchell's hit. I never liked his style of play and quite honestly, I hope he gets suspended soon. You do know you can be called out by fellow fans. This is a smack board after all. I got called out by Sociopathic Steelers fan a few times. I don't hate SSF for calling me out on the old boards or sit here and whine about it. Just admit you messed up and move on.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 10:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers safety Mike Mitchell has been fined for his controversial low hit on Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith, but Mitchell's biggest fine, $48,620, was the result of a helmet-to-helmet hit on running back Charcandrick West on Sunday.

Mitchell's low hit on Smith with 16 seconds left in the third quarter earned a $9,115 fine. The $48,620 from the West play, which occurred late in the second quarter on a gang tackle, was a result of Mitchell's repeat-offender status.

Mitchell is now 1 more personal foul or play like the helmet to helmet not called from suspension. It is about time and my only suggestion is teams send in a tape of the last 5 years of all of is helmet to helmet hits to keep on file for future reference.

Honestly I'm ready to move on from him if he can't get his act together. I hope he does though because the Steelers defense doesn't need any more penalties. If he can't learn to play within the rules, they should trade him to a team like the Cowboys and accept whatever they're willing to trade for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 08:38 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Burthdefect   Hilarious Hilarious

I believe the first time he was called that it was actually Vintage Burthdefect. Instant classic.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What's the deal with Mitchell?  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Why is Mitchell such a rotten scumbag?  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Mitchell is now assassinating  knees too, in addition to heads.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Mitchell should probably be in jail.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.  

This forum is just too lame to bother with any more.

You guys got nothing.  Like the left, who have nothing real to use against the  right and have been reduced to third grade level name calling.  Truly pathetic.

I know---Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.  The biggest problem they have with him is that they're pissed he isn't a Steeler, whether they'll admit it or not. 

Who but an inbred Steeler fan would ever spend one second defending the indefensible Mitchell.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Difference between a Steelers fan and a Bengals fan, aside from the Steeler fan thinking he won the rings--the Bengals fan acknowledges and condemns every wrong thing Burfict has done, while the Steelers fan won't own up to any truth about the hit man trying to maim people for life and will defend him till the cows come.  

Well, hell, their hero QB is a rapist, one of their coaches gang attacks and robs unsuspecting Bengals players in the off season and probably sneaks up on the guy to do it, another of their coaches is a hair puller.  A hair puller.  Are you shitting me?  A grown man, a former professional football player, is a hair puller, like a ten year old girl. Their HC trips runners as they go by him.

And they're so proud of their legacy, or pretend to be anyway, which, under even a cursory examination, just plain stinks to high heaven.  They're not the paragons they think they are.  What they are is an embarrassment, a shameful collection of rotten individuals.  Sometimes they arrive rotten.  If not, the "culture" turns them rotten.  And they revel in their rottenness.  The rottenness has been embedded for over forty years.   It's really just this simple. If you're in the sewer long enough, you get used to the smell to the point where you don't even notice any more. 

That's why they go after opposing teams' fans so viciously and childishly.  It helps them ignore the truth about their own cesspool.  And, to top it all, they suck at smack talking.  The limits of their tiny brains are a big part of that,  but the biggest reason is they don't even believe the weak shit they keep trying to serve up.  They just continue to serve the weak because it's a way of life.  I'll out-scream you or be more insulting than you, maybe you'll back down and if I keep doing it, eventually maybe I'll believe it myself.  If I wave my little yellow hankie long enough, maybe I can make it stand for something that isn't rotten to the core.

I can't have one iota of respect for any man who can admire such a band of miscreants.  There's just too much bad shit one would have to ignore to follow and root for this human waste of an enterprise.  They are an embarrassment to the human race.  They are what we want to raise our children not to be.  That's what they really are.  I see it so clearly now.  They are the what not to be.

Oh, I know, six rings.  And to the first imbecile who plays that tired old card, post a picture of one of your rings on your hand or stfu.

And one more thing, a verse that seems almost written specifically for Steeler Nation--

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 05:19 PM)McC Wrote: What's the deal with Mitchell?  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Mitchell is now assassinating  knees too, in addition to heads.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

You guys got nothing.  Like the left, who have nothing real to use against the  right and have been reduced to third grade level name calling.  Truly pathetic.

I know---Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.  The biggest problem they have with him is that they're pissed he isn't a Steeler, whether they'll admit it or not. 

Who but an inbred Steeler fan would ever spend one second defending the indefensible Mitchell.  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

Difference between a Steelers fan and a Bengals fan, aside from the Steeler fan thinking he won the rings--the Bengals fan acknowledges and condemns every wrong thing Burfict has done, while the Steelers fan won't own up to any truth about the hit man trying to maim people for life and will defend him till the cows come.  

Well, hell, their hero QB is a rapist, one of their coaches gang attacks and robs unsuspecting Bengals players in the off season and probably sneaks up on the guy to do it, another of their coaches is a hair puller.  A hair puller.  Are you shitting me?  A grown man, a former professional football player, is a hair puller, like a ten year old girl. Their HC trips runners as they go by him.

And they're so proud of their legacy, or pretend to be anyway, which, under even a cursory examination, just plain stinks to high heaven.  They're not the paragons they think they are.  What they are is an embarrassment, a shameful collection of rotten individuals.  Sometimes they arrive rotten.  If not, the "culture" turns them rotten.  And they revel in their rottenness.  The rottenness has been embedded for over forty years.   It's really just this simple. If you're in the sewer long enough, you get used to the smell to the point where you don't even notice any more. 

That's why they go after opposing teams' fans so viciously and childishly.  It helps them ignore the truth about their own cesspool.  And, to top it all, they suck at smack talking.  The limits of their tiny brains are a big part of that,  but the biggest reason is they don't even believe the weak shit they keep trying to serve up.  They just continue to serve the weak because it's a way of life.  I'll out-scream you or be more insulting than you, maybe you'll back down and if I keep doing it, eventually maybe I'll believe it myself.  If I wave my little yellow hankie long enough, maybe I can make it stand for something that isn't rotten to the core.

I can't have one iota of respect for any man who can admire such a band of miscreants.  There's just too much bad shit one would have to ignore to follow and root for this human waste of an enterprise.  They are an embarrassment to the human race.  They are what we want to raise our children not to be.  That's what they really are.  I see it so clearly now.  They are the what not to be.

Oh, I know, six rings.  And to the first imbecile who plays that tired old card, post a picture of one of your rings on your hand or stfu.

And one more thing, a verse that seems almost written specifically for Steeler Nation--

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

You honestly posted this drivel twice? Go back to Jungle Noise. You couldn't hang with the big boys here. I couldn't even finish reading this it was that boring.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 05:42 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You honestly posted this drivel twice? Go back to Jungle Noise. You couldn't hang with the big boys here. I couldn't even finish reading this it was that boring.
The double post was inadvertent, kinda like DeCastro diving at Burfuct's keens for sixty minutes.

Typical lame ass  tiny brain cesspool logic.  Join the human race.  Admit the obvious truth.  It's nice up here, above the ground.  Eventually, if you're out of the sewer long enough, you'll be able to smell the rotten.

Oh, and, Burfict, Burfict, Burfict. The very mention of the name soils panties all over Steelers Nation. And the women too.

Stop coming to a battle of wits unarmed, toad. Take your single digit IQ and go wave a yellow snot rag.

And I will go back to JN, where the mean IQ is in the human range.

Reply/Quote
Does anyone else remember when the smack forum used to be fun?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 06:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Does anyone else remember when the smack forumu used to be fun?

No.  It never was.  It just used to be a slightly less stupid version of itself.  Really, the whole concept is quite pathetic, yelling the same shit back and forth at each other over and over. A pissing contest with typing.  Woo Hoo! Big fun. Must not be much to do where you are. You could give your cousin a call. She's probably up for anything. I know she was that night the fleet was in town.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 01:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, he claimed there was context in Mitchell's hit when there was no context because Mitchell just dove at his knees.  He wasn't shoved hard enough, if he was shoved at all, it's hard to tell, to force Mitchell to dive at Smith's knees.

His entire point was that when somebody mentioned a Bengals player dishing out a dirty hit all of the sudden you need all of this context, but when its a Sleelers player context isn't important. He didn't even comment on the situation, but you're just so biased that you call him out as a typical Steelers fan. "If he was shoved at all, it's hard to tell" This is context BTW. In your opinion he wasn't pushed hard enough to hit Smith, but the context is important as some may disagree with you and feel that a 300 pound man can exert a lot of force with a small motion. 

What false information have I posted? And I am not an intimidating person at all so I am not sure where you are getting this from. What have I posted that, if "people looked at that facts", would prove me wrong? What does posting with emotion have to do with anything? You post with more emotion that anyone with the constant CAPS/BOLDING/UNDERLINING and people call you out everyday. 

Do you defend Rice since he wasn't the aggressor?

You're going to flip out about this, but I really truly feel that if the Ravens/Steelers drafted Mixon you would be up in arms calling their franchise dirty and their fans POS for supporting a woman beater. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 05:19 PM)McC Wrote: What's the deal with Mitchell?  Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.

(10-21-2017, 05:53 PM)McC Wrote: The double post was inadvertent, kinda like DeCastro diving at Burfuct's keens for sixty minutes.  

Typical lame ass  tiny brain cesspool logic.  Join the human race.  Admit the obvious truth.  It's nice up here, above the ground.  Eventually, if you're out of the sewer long enough, you'll be able to smell the rotten.

Oh, and, Burfict, Burfict, Burfict.  The very mention of the name soils panties all over Steelers Nation.  And the women too.

Stop coming to a battle of wits unarmed, toad.  Take your single digit IQ and go wave a yellow snot rag.

And I will go back to JN, where the mean IQ is in the human range.

(10-21-2017, 06:15 PM)McC Wrote: No.  It never was.  It just used to be a slightly less stupid version of itself.  Really, the whole concept is quite pathetic, yelling the same shit back and forth at each other over and over.  A pissing contest with typing.  Woo Hoo!  Big fun.  Must not be much to do where you are.   You could give your cousin a call.  She's probably up for anything.  I know she was that night the fleet was in town.

This is insane. Did Mike Mitchell bang your sister?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 07:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This is insane. Did Mike Mitchell bang your sister?

"It's never Steelers fans who mention 6 rings."

This username mentions it non-stop forever.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 06:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Does anyone else remember when the smack forumu used to be fun?

You mean like about 5 or 6 years ago.

Yes, but those days are sadly long gone.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote