Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
Chiefs playing Steelers football?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 11:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Chiefs playing Steelers football?

Typical Steelers fan
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 10:33 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That is the bias of Brad in full force. You admit you didn't see the play but claim it's about as dirty as you can get? Yes Mitchell has made some questionable calls that should call for a suspension, but come on, at least see the plays before you go lynching him and claiming them as the dirtiest. Otherwise you just look plain foolish.

Rolleyes

Lesson in tenses of words:  

"Hadn't" means "had not," as in past tense, which would indicate that I looked it up, because otherwise I would have said "haven't," meaning "have not," which would indicate that I still have yet to see it, which you assumed.

So speaking of looking foolish..........
Reply/Quote

Yep. Exactly.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Is this an “other teams make dirty plays too” moral victory?

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 12:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Exactly.

(10-20-2017, 01:09 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is this an “other teams make dirty plays too” moral victory?

More a "every team has a play (or player that occasionally does something) that looks or is dirty but Bengals fans are still upset about 2005 and have created multiple threads about one hit in one game this season that no one is arguing about".   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 11:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So speaking of looking foolish..........

You shouldn't speak about yourself like that.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: More a "every team has a play (or player that occasionally does something) that looks or is dirty but Bengals fans are still upset about 2005 and have created multiple threads about one hit in one game this season that no one is arguing about".   Mellow

Except the bengals. Burfict and pacman are misunderstood. Mike Mitchell on the other hand, dirt bag.

Keep on keeping on with the moral victories though..whatever helps you sleep at night

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 01:09 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is this an “other teams make dirty plays too” moral victory?

(10-20-2017, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: More a "every team has a play (or player that occasionally does something) that looks or is dirty but Bengals fans are still upset about 2005 and have created multiple threads about one hit in one game this season that no one is arguing about".   Mellow

(10-20-2017, 10:01 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Except the bengals. Burfict and pacman are misunderstood. Mike Mitchell on the other hand, dirt bag.

Keep on keeping on with the moral victories though..whatever helps you sleep at night

Ninja

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

See, I knew you’d get it.

Reply/Quote

Refresh my memory. How many threads or posts have i created about an injury that happened 12 years ago?

Plus, i think you're missing the point that there are certain players, ones that many other people point out, that are at least as equally dirty as Burfict, but for some reason, there's not the same reaction from The League. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 09:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You shouldn't speak about yourself like that.

DURR!

Is there an IQ test that you have to take to be a Steelers fan where you can't score above a certain number or you're automatically turned away?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 11:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: DURR!

Is there an IQ test that you have to take to be a Steelers fan where you can't score above a certain number or you're automatically turned away?

That was the most polite way of calling you a douchebag that I could think of because if I had said what was really on my mind, it would get me banned. You see there's a reason that no other Bengals fans wants to come to your aide. You are like the embarrassment of all Bengals fans. You're like the one mentally challenged kid in every neighborhood that no one likes, but lets you around for comic relief. We all know that no matter how dumb we feel at times, we can't possibly be worse than Brad.Thank you for that.
Reply/Quote
The $48,000 fine of Mitchell's was not for the hit on Alex Smith...he recieved a $9100 fine for that. The big fine was for the unflagged helmet to helmet hit to Charcandrick West. The fine is in line with someone with a 2nd offense. Knowing his history he will be going for the 3rd offense/suspension this week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 07:14 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That was the most polite way of calling you a douchebag that I could think of because if I had said what was really on my mind, it would get me banned. You see there's a reason that no other Bengals fans wants to come to your aide. You are like the embarrassment of all Bengals fans. You're like the one mentally challenged kid in every neighborhood that no one likes, but lets you around for comic relief. We all know that no matter how dumb we feel at times, we can't possibly be worse than Brad.Thank you for that.

lol..... come to my aide for what?! This thread generated a lot of responses that were the same as my original thoughts and people agreeing with me.

See, I speak out against Steelers fans because you're all so incredibly blinded by your love for a rapist and blinded by everything else. Steelers fans put on blindfolds in their circle-jerk so they don't feel gay and it prevents them from seeing how pathetic they really are.

Go back to your coloring book of Steelers pictures and leave the discussion to the adults.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol..... come to my aide for what?! This thread generated a lot of responses that were the same as my original thoughts  and people agreeing with me.

See, I speak out against Steelers fans because you're all so incredibly blinded by your love for a rapist and blinded by everything else. Steelers fans put on blindfolds in their circle-jerk so they don't feel gay and it prevents them from seeing how pathetic they really are.

Go back to your coloring book of Steelers pictures and leave the discussion to the adults.

This post only proves his point. Like come on dude you have to be more clever than just always saying all Steelers fans are delusional and are okay with rape because they support a team with a player who has never been convinced of rape. You simply can't generalize every Steelers fan that way. There was even one is this thread who is clearly not delusional and you called him out for defending Mitchell when he never did. You really do embarrass our fandom on this board. 

It is the exact same as if a Steelers fan said every Bengals fan was okay with beating women because of Mixon and Pacman. It's just bad smack talk and bad smack talk combined with volume just embarrasses us. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This thread is funny. Careful Brad, they'll slice your tires.

Reply/Quote
Let Bfritz live! Let him LIVE!

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol..... come to my aide for what?! This thread generated a lot of responses that were the same as my original thoughts  and people agreeing with me.

Wow you really went out on a limb by calling Mitchell a dbag. So now that other Bengals fans agree so every Steelers fan is blinded by love? I already said I didn't like Mitchell and I couldn't defend him because he's a douchebag. Guess what, I also don't like Ben as a person either. I think he's another one. The only difference between the two is I like Ben as a football player. Just because they play for the team I root for doesn't mean I follow blindly, nor do I circle jerk any fellow Steelers fans. I don't talk to any of the Steelers fans that post here, away from this board. I actually like a majority of the Bengals fans here but I don't like people like you that generalize every Steelers fan because of a few and act like I'm stupid just because I like them. Now maybe if you said I was stupid because I liked the Pirates, I'd probably have to agree with you.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 11:51 PM)MrRager Wrote: This post only proves his point. Like come on dude you have to be more clever than just always saying all Steelers fans are delusional and are okay with rape because they support a team with a player who has never been convinced of rape. You simply can't generalize every Steelers fan that way. There was even one is this thread who is clearly not delusional and you called him out for defending Mitchell when he never did. You really do embarrass our fandom on this board. 

It is the exact same as if a Steelers fan said every Bengals fan was okay with beating women because of Mixon and Pacman. It's just bad smack talk and bad smack talk combined with volume just embarrasses us. 

Thank you. I'm tired of the "You support a rapist because you root for the Steelers." If I had a Roethlisberger jersey, then he could say I support a rapist. I guess I support sweat shops as well since I shop at Walmart.
Reply/Quote