Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Mitchell- Steeler Hypocrisy
In another example of why the Steelers organization is a joke for signing such a joke like Mike Mitchell and paying him STUPID amounts of money (8.1 million dollar cap hit this year), Mike Mitchell and goes on a rant and bitches because he can't hit players and how the way the NFL is now is not football:

Quote:(This is a partial transcript, but the part about him saying it's not football is in the video in the link):
I’m gonna mess around and get hurt trying to protect an offensive player because he’s running an over route. Dammit, your quarterback shouldn’t have threw that ball messed up. That happened two years ago. I’m not joking at all. Andy Dalton threw a ball to Tyler Eifert two years ago. Tyler Eifert had to dive for it. I was aiming for his gut, but if he don’t dive, he don’t get hit in the head. That’s 50 grand out of my pocket though, because Andy throws a bad ball. Make that make sense. And at first you’re taking our money, but now I got assholes like Matt Hasselbeck calling me a dirty player and trying my character, and we never met before.

Ok, so that's not football, which we all kind of agree that the league has gotten too soft, but for Mike Mitchell to comment on what football is or isn't?

But he thinks that this IS football? What part of being a trashball that's trying to take a cheap shot at another team's player IS football? Why doesn't the media ever call the Steelers out on bullshit like this? Oh, because it's the Steelers, but the media doesn't show favoritism, right?

What about here at 1:09 when he dives into the back of Alex Smith's knees? THAT'S football?! That's how football is taught? That's football?

Steelers keep paying him and the fans keep cheering when he makes plays but ignore how big of a dick and hypocrite he is.

But the Steelers are the class of the NFL ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In another example of why the Steelers organization is a joke for signing such a joke like Mike Mitchell and paying him STUPID amounts of money (8.1 million dollar cap hit this year), Mike Mitchell and goes on a rant and bitches because he can't hit players and how the way the NFL is now is not football:

Ok, so that's not football, which we all kind of agree that the league has gotten too soft, but for Mike Mitchell to comment on what football is or isn't?

But he thinks that this IS football?  What part of being a trashball that's trying to take a cheap shot at another team's player IS football?  Why doesn't the media ever call the Steelers out on bullshit like this?  Oh, because it's the Steelers, but the media doesn't show favoritism, right?

What about here at 1:09 when he dives into the back of Alex Smith's knees?  THAT'S football?!  That's how football is taught?  That's football?

Steelers keep paying him and the fans keep cheering when he makes plays but ignore how big of a dick and hypocrite he is.

But the Steelers are the class of the NFL  ThumbsUp
How do you eat with Mike Mitchell's nut-sack lodged so deep in our mouth?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In another example of why the Steelers organization is a joke for signing such a joke like Mike Mitchell and paying him STUPID amounts of money (8.1 million dollar cap hit this year), Mike Mitchell and goes on a rant and bitches because he can't hit players and how the way the NFL is now is not football:

But he thinks that this IS football? What part of being a trashball that's trying to take a cheap shot at another team's player IS football? Why doesn't the media ever call the Steelers out on bullshit like this? Oh, because it's the Steelers, but the media doesn't show favoritism, right?

What about here at 1:09 when he dives into the back of Alex Smith's knees? THAT'S football?! That's how football is taught? That's football?

But the Steelers are the class of the NFL ThumbsUp
Jeebus Christmas, this is sooooo last week. What's your next rant going to be about, how the immaculate reception hit the ground? Try to keep up with current events.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How do you eat with Mike Mitchell's nut-sack logged so deep in our mouth?

And here I thought that those were Brads tonsils all this time. Who knew?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:50 PM)USMCSteelersFan Wrote: Wow.  Have you thought about therapy?  I mean, look at your team and then look at the Steelers.  I mean really do this.  Either this year, last year, or frankly any of your 50 years of existence.  Except for 2 lucky years, you guys pretty much suck every year.  And you seem to have a lot of trouble dealing with that.  I suggest therapy with a lot of medication.  It will help you cope. 

Hopefully life gets better for you soon.... :-)

You've been gone a long time, SFB.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
lol. It took you a week to make this thread.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How do you eat with Mike Mitchell's nut-sack logged so deep in our mouth?
lol.....  that doesn't even come close to making sense!

Typical Steelers fans logic- we have nothing to argue, so let's try and throw out insults that don't make any sense!
(12-12-2017, 07:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Jeebus Christmas, this is sooooo last week. What's your next rant going to be about, how the immaculate reception hit the ground? Try to keep up with current events.
lol..........  like Steelers fans going on and on about their team's great history?

Try and debate things and try to defend your team being garbage people that are hypocrites instead of trying to make a joke like it's old for being last week.
(12-12-2017, 07:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: lol. It took you a week to make this thread.

Sorry.  Been busy with other things in life.

Again, though, typical Steelers fan with nothing to debate so you just make a post that is a horrible attempt at redirecting.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sorry.  Been busy with other things in life.

Again, though, typical Steelers fan with nothing to debate so you just make a post that is a horrible attempt at redirecting.

Not busy enough to stop you from randomly posting about Joey porter again. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not busy enough to stop you from randomly posting about Joey porter again. 

Once again, a Steelers fan posting like a week is a decade to avoid debating the topic of the thread to avoid coming to the realization that their players that they cheer for are hypocritical trash and pathetic excuses for human beings.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.....  that doesn't even come close to making sense!

What it means is you have replaced his jock.  You are his meat holster.  You do it so much I am concerned for your ability to feed yourself.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 09:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What it means is you have replaced his jock.  You are his meat holster.  You do it so much I am concerned for your ability to feed yourself.

Hilarious HaHa, Bradnuts the meat holder. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You've been gone a long time, SFB.

Yeah and his big return was a bit bizarre.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 10:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah and his big return was a bit bizarre.

Fun fact. I actually talked to him on the phone.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fun fact. I actually talked to him on the phone.

Brad, take note:

You write a passionate rant about Mike Mitchell, and the only fellow Bengal fans who chimed in either ignored the topic or begged you to stop (post #9).  My point?  You think that we don’t debate you because we’re afraid or don’t have anything to say.  But the truth is that your ‘smack’ isn’t worth a legit response.  Even other Bengal fans think your smack is irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fun fact. I actually talked to him on the phone.

Fun fact.  Brad wouldn't be able to talk to him on the phone............his mouth is full.   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 09:41 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hilarious HaHa, Bradnuts the meat holder. Hilarious

Smirk Ballsofsteel has nut phobia  Pervert
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Brad, you should bring up Vince Williams making fun of a player getting a concussion. (Like the way I worked that in?)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not busy enough to stop you from randomly posting about Joey porter again. 

*Jerry* :andy: LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 10:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote:   Smirk Ballsofsteel has nut phobia  Pervert

As opposed to you...a nut lover.... Nervous

Reply/Quote