Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell WOULD Be Gone........
If this was the Steelers franchise of old and they had an ounce of self-respect remaining.

However, since they don't, they'll keep a mediocre player that ran his mouth and made them a pretty big joke.

Gotta hand it to the Steelers fans and players, though, because they'll come in with "at least we were in the playoffs," which they don't understand is downgrading their own franchise by using the Bengals as a measure for success.

Dilly dilly!
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the one-and-done club.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If this was the Steelers franchise of old and they had an ounce of self-respect remaining.

However, since they don't, they'll keep a mediocre player that ran his mouth and made them a pretty big joke.

Gotta hand it to the Steelers fans and players, though, because they'll come in with "at least we were in the playoffs," which they don't understand is downgrading their own franchise by using the Bengals as a measure for success.

Dilly dilly!

That makes no sense.  The worse of two things is not automatically ‘the bar’.  Comparing two things is comparing two things.  It has no bearing on what the ‘measure for success’ is.  

If I say “The student who got a B did better on the test than the one who got a D”, does that automatically make ‘D’ the measure for student success? 

Just because you think of things doesn’t make them true ...

Plus, “Dilly dilly” is dumb and Bud Light is terrible.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 07:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That makes no sense.  The worse of two things is not automatically ‘the bar’.  Comparing two things is comparing two things.  It has no bearing on what the ‘measure for success’ is.  

If I say “The student who got a B did better on the test than the one who got a D”, does that automatically make ‘D’ the measure for student success? 

[Image: funny.gif]

Reply/Quote
#oneanddoneclub #herewego #theretheygo

#dillydilly

Tongue

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 07:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That makes no sense.  The worse of two things is not automatically ‘the bar’.  Comparing two things is comparing two things.  It has no bearing on what the ‘measure for success’ is.  

I was just pointing out the typical response from Steelers fans, but way to avoid the actual point of the thread.

To avoiding points of a thread so you don’t have to admit your franchise doesn’t have self-respect anymore..... DILLY DILLY!
Reply/Quote
#theretheywentBwahahahahahahaha

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

[Image: DTiCATnVwAAc3Ls.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

One playoff loss and the fanbase grows sour. The Steelers did so much for the fans in the past and this is the reaction they get? So spoiled....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 01:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was just pointing out the typical response from Steelers fans, but way to avoid the actual point of the thread.

To avoiding points of a thread so you don’t have to admit your franchise doesn’t have self-respect anymore..... DILLY DILLY!

Why would I debate something I don't really disagree with that much?  I mean, I don't think that ANY team would typically cut a guy over just that, but I certainly am not against the idea of doing so.  

Also, "Dilly dilly" is still dumb and Bud Light is still terrible.  
Reply/Quote
I hate to interrupt your one man circle jerk because I know that your life revolves around these boards in general and trash talking MM more specifically (your obsession borders on illegal stalking). And I also know that it makes you feel good to concoct a alternate reality about Steelers fans and laugh at them for your deluded reality, but every single Steeler fan that I regularly watch games with and converse with absolutely HATES Mike Mitchell. We pretty much agree with everything that you say. The guy is a mediocre safety, who is a liability in coverage that takes too many cheap shots, too many penalties, talks too much sh1t, and in general just wont S.T.F.U. 

I know that my sample size is small, roughly 7-8 guys, but I think that if you'd check out Steelers message boards, you'd find that at least 70% of Steeler fans agree with my sample, and if you'd poll the ones here I'd bet the same would hold true. 

And as far as MM being gone, my bets are that he has taken his last snap here, so get as much mileage out of MM as long as you can, Im betting he wont be here come next summer. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 07:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Plus, “Dilly dilly” is dumb and Bud Light is terrible.   Tongue

YOU SHUT YOU DAMN DIRTY MOUTH!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Why would you debate something I don't really disagree with that much?  I mean, I don't think that ANY team would typically cut a guy over just that, but I wouldn't shed any tears if they cut him.  

...and from a fan of the franchise who not only signed Ms Pac Man, but kept him after his numerous run ins with the law, including b1tch slapping a woman. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: YOU SHUT YOU DAMN DIRTY MOUTH!!!

Bud Light does blow. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bud Light does blow. 

Well, it's obviously not a "good beer", but i like it with dinner when i go out. I don't sit around and drink it.

Plus, i'm not some elitist beer snob.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, it's obviously not a "good beer", but i like it with dinner when i go out. I don't sit around and drink it.

Plus, i'm not some elitist beer snob.  Cool

Lovers of Bud Light aren't even lowbrow beer snobs.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I hate to interrupt your one man circle jerk because I know that your life revolves around these boards in general and trash talking MM more specifically (your obsession borders on illegal stalking). And I also know that it makes you feel good to concoct a alternate reality about Steelers fans and laugh at them for your deluded reality, but every single Steeler fan that I regularly watch games with and converse with absolutely HATES Mike Mitchell. We pretty much agree with everything that you say. The guy is a mediocre safety, who is a liability in coverage that takes too many cheap shots, too many penalties, talks too much sh1t, and in general just wont S.T.F.U. 

I know that my sample size is small, roughly 7-8 guys, but I think that if you'd check out Steelers message boards, you'd find that at least 70% of Steeler fans agree with my sample, and if you'd poll the ones here I'd bet the same would hold true. 

And as far as MM being gone, my bets are that he has taken his last snap here, so get as much mileage out of MM as long as you can, Im betting he wont be here come next summer. 

Brains and knees throughout the AFCN breathe a sigh of relief.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 04:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I hate to interrupt your one man circle jerk because I know that your life revolves around these boards in general and trash talking MM more specifically (your obsession borders on illegal stalking). And I also know that it makes you feel good to concoct a alternate reality about Steelers fans and laugh at them for your deluded reality, but every single Steeler fan that I regularly watch games with and converse with absolutely HATES Mike Mitchell. We pretty much agree with everything that you say. The guy is a mediocre safety, who is a liability in coverage that takes too many cheap shots, too many penalties, talks too much sh1t, and in general just wont S.T.F.U. 

Hilarious

I'm just obsessed with how ridiculous he makes your entire franchise look and how your "model franchise" and arrogant fanbase overlook it, until you're called out on it, and then "nobody likes him!"  

Your fanbase would cheer if he made a good play, while badmouthing him in the next breath and claiming that you don't need him, which cheering for someone but apparently not liking him or his actions gives me a strange feeling like we've seen it before with some other Steelers player, but I can't seem to put my finger on it..........

Like I said, winning trumps decency and self-respect in Steelers land!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 08:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Your fanbase would cheer if he made a good play, while badmouthing him in the next breath and claiming that you don't need him, which cheering for someone but apparently not liking him or his actions gives me a strange feeling like we've seen it before with some other Steelers player, but I can't seem to put my finger on it..........

Tell me when is the last time he made a good play. I'll wait. 

And us fans here let you think whatever you want because you're obsession is comical. You've started 6 threads and made 40 posts about him all because he bad mouthed your high school. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 08:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: cheering for someone but apparently not liking him or his actions gives me a strange feeling like we've seen it before with some other Steelers player, but I can't seem to put my finger on it..........

Every fan base and every fan does it. The NFL is full of low quality people. The only difference with you is that you actually justify Pac Man hitting a woman so you don't have to. Sad.

I wonder your thoughts on Joe Mixon? Or did that b1tch have it coming to? 
Reply/Quote