Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Mitchell is such a clown show
(09-18-2016, 03:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously. Checking in on that thread and it's nothing but a whine and complain about the officiating fest. 

Yeah it is so ridiculous for a fan to complain about upholding a fumble call that was ridiculously wrong.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Spare me. You haven't heard a peep from us about the hit on Roethlisberger in the first quarter. 
I will say that most of the whining that I'm seeing aren't regulars in Smack, so at least (some) of you are better than the regulars. 

Let's face it, until the Bengals own the Steelers on a regular basis (which will be never), the majority of your fan base will cry and whine and make excuses. 

I said the outcome of the game (a steeler's win) was probably correct. They played better over the long haul. But it seems like its been awhile since any steeler victory over the Bengals didn't have some controversy attached to it. Boyd's knee was down. The Bengals should have retained possession. If they were able to score or not, and convert a two point play is debatable....but they should not have had that chance taken by an incorrect call. That's all I'm saying.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He made a good play against Uzomah when he broke that one pass up--and i don't give a damn about officiating since there's not a thing i can do about it--but it is funny watching pitt fans completely ignore the late hit on Uzomah when the ball was well behind and past him. 

I was lead to believe that the officials were supposed to be watching out for stuff like that. 

Nice to see a game without all the nonsense that we've seen the past 2 games though. 

I was very surprised he didn't get called for that hit.  Mitchell is way too concerned with making a big hit and not concerned enough about covering his man.  That said, he's definitely improved in the latter area.  I do find it amusing, and this is not directed at you, is any Bengals fan complaining about how he plays considering the near non-stop circle jerk over Burfict on this board.  Of course, many of the Burfict jock riders also castigated Harrison in the past as well.  I suppose expecting consistency from most people is too much to ask.
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell is a fuqtard, and I hope he blows his Achilles.

There I said it, bite me.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 01:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I was very surprised he didn't get called for that hit.  Mitchell is way too concerned with making a big hit and not concerned enough about covering his man.  That said, he's definitely improved in the latter area.  I do find it amusing, and this is not directed at you, is any Bengals fan complaining about how he plays considering the near non-stop circle jerk over Burfict on this board.  Of course, many of the Burfict jock riders also castigated Harrison in the past as well.  I suppose expecting consistency from most people is too much to ask.

I have called Burfict the dirtiest player in the NFL. He is dirty. There is video evidence of him twisting Greg Olsens ankle after a play is over. 

Mike Mitchell is dirty, too. He is going to get someone hurt sooner than later. Look at the video below. You cant tell me he isnt headhunting. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/xmasape/status/777571471765954560/video/1
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I have called Burfict the dirtiest player in the NFL. He is dirty. There is video evidence of him twisting Greg Olsens ankle after a play is over. 

Mike Mitchell is dirty, too. He is going to get someone hurt sooner than later. Look at the video below. You cant tell me he isnt headhunting. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/xmasape/status/777571471765954560/video/1

Sooner or later? He already concussed Eifert with his bullshit.

And I get it - stones in glass houses. But at least Burfict catches flak for it from everyone; Bengals fans included. But Mitchell gets a pass from the fans and the media and it's bullshit.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell didn't hit anyone in the head. Dunlap and Pacman should takes notes.

So intent without payoff should just be ignored? Same bullshit rhetoric from the rest of your fan base, different players. It's old and the worst part is you know you're lying through your tooth about it.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So intent without payoff should just be ignored? Same bullshit rhetoric from the rest of your fan base, different players. It's old and the worst part is you know you're lying through your tooth about it.

When Mitchell flew and missed I was screaming at the television!  There's no need for that.  Wrap the damn guy up.  He's going to get someone seriously injured that way.  In fact I almost expected a flag just for the attempt.  It would have been warranted.

But then they also didn't flag the other ACTUAL H2H hits.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So intent without payoff should just be ignored? Same bullshit rhetoric from the rest of your fan base, different players. It's old and the worst part is you know you're lying through your tooth about it.

I think Tyler Eifert might disagree too.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Yes tackling the air should have totally drawn a flag.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: When Mitchell flew and missed I was screaming at the television!  There's no need for that.  Wrap the damn guy up.  He's going to get someone seriously injured that way.  In fact I almost expected a flag just for the attempt.  It would have been warranted.

But then they also didn't flag the other ACTUAL H2H hits.

If he stayed on his feet the deflected ball would have been pretty close to landing right in his lap.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yes tackling the air should have totally drawn a flag.

Not even close to what I was saying and you know it.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not even close to what I was saying and you know it.

Idk. I'm not sure what you think the penalty was supposed to be on that play.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Idk. I'm not sure what you think the penalty was supposed to be on that play.

I was pointing out most Steelers fans ignore those shenanigans based simply on the fact he didn't make contact, as if missed connections absolve him of intent.

If you'd like, I can draw it in crayon and upload it for you. 

That's a lie. I don't have any crayons. Maybe in colored pencil.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I was pointing out most Steelers fans ignore those shenanigans based simply on the fact he didn't make contact, as if missed connections absolve him of intent.

If you'd like, I can draw it in crayon and upload it for you. 

That's a lie. I don't have any crayons. Maybe in colored pencil.

coloring your complaint just makes it seem that much more whiny
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: coloring your complaint just makes it seem that much more whiny

Be that as it may, I can't use any smaller words to explain it to you. I just figured a picture might help you understand that your safety is a headhunting scum bag piece of shit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: coloring your complaint just makes it seem that much more whiny

[Image: YodOK7A.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Be that as it may, I can't use any smaller words to explain it to you. I just figured a picture might help you understand that your safety is a headhunting scum bag piece of shit.

i will deny all the mean things you say about mr mitchell until he gets suspended for the first 4 games of the season
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: i will deny all the mean things you say about mr mitchell until he gets suspended for the first 4 games of the season

So you'll agree with everything I have to say about Martavius Bryant. Good to know. Because that guy is a walking **** holster, too.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you'll agree with everything I have to say about Martavius Bryant. Good to know. Because that guy is a walking **** holster, too.

when did i say that
Reply/Quote