(09-19-2016, 10:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: when did i say that

Implication is a lot like intent.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Implication is a lot like intent.

The new hit show, "Law and Order, Criminal Implication".  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The new hit show, "Law and Order, Criminal Implication".  ThumbsUp

Go ahead and plan a murder. Let it get leaked to the police. See how quick you're in cuffs.

Intent is a crime, depending on what you're intending.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Go ahead and plan a murder. Let it get leaked to the police. See how quick you're in cuffs.

Intent is a crime, depending on what you're intending.

How many years do you get if you murder thin air?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How many years do you get if you murder thin air?

Well, most people who waste air usually get issued a little danty yellow towel and a Troy Polamalu jersey, so yeah...
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If he stayed on his feet the deflected ball would have been pretty close to landing right in his lap.

There was a similar play in the Seahawk game in week 1.  Ball got tipped but their linebacker Wagner (I think it was) was dead set on putting the big hit on the receiver the ball flew right past him and he never looked up.  Would have been an easy INT.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: i will deny all the mean things you say about mr mitchell until he gets suspended for the first 4 games of the season

Because you're not smart enough to see someone in black and piss yellow launch and target and headhunt? You just wait to see if there's a flag to know if it was wrong or not?

Rhetorical. Don't answer that. You and i both know the answer is "yes".

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because you're not smart enough to see someone in black and piss yellow launch and target and headhunt? You just wait to see if there's a flag to know if it was wrong or not?

Rhetorical. Don't answer that. You and i both know the answer is "yes".

Should there have been a flag on that play?

Rhetorical. Don't answer that. You and i both know you honestly think the answer is "yes".
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 11:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Should there have been a flag on that play?

Rhetorical. Don't answer that. You and i both know you honestly think the answer is "yes".

[Image: graspingatstraws.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Mitchell is a dirty player, plain and simple. Just google "Mike Mitchell dirty player", and yesterday was by far the first time he has pulled crap like that.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 11:22 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Mitchell is a dirty player, plain and simple. Just google "Mike Mitchell dirty player", and yesterday was by far the first time he has pulled crap like that.

The first link that comes up is some 12 year old kid on ESPN radio who is from Cincy who whining that people keep calling Burfict dirty after his suspension instead of Mike Mitchell.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 09:10 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The first link that comes up is some 12 year old kid on ESPN radio who is from Cincy who whining that people keep calling Burfict dirty after his suspension instead of Mike Mitchell.

The other 6000 are all showing mitchell head hunting.
Reply/Quote
Stop your whining about Mitchell

Congrats..Vontaze Birthdefect voted #1 dirtiest player.
No Steeler in the top 10

http://www.prosportstop10.com/top-10-dirtiest-nfl-players-2016/5/
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Stop your whining about Mitchell

Congrats..Vontaze Birthdefect voted #1 dirtiest player.
No Steeler in the top 10

http://www.prosportstop10.com/top-10-dirtiest-nfl-players-2016/5/

You have my condolences.

It must be weird not to have 8 of your favorite players on that list for once. I can't imagine what that did to your fragile little psyche.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 07:23 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You have my condolences.

It must be weird not to have 8 of your favorite players on that list for once. I can't imagine what that did to your fragile little psyche.

Haha project much? 

There is no imagining the damage that occurred to your fragile little psyche after seeing  that no Steeler was named in the top 10 and that your boy Birthdefect was #1...after whining about Mitchell for a week straight.

You people are too much lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 10:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: Haha project much? 

There is no imagining the damage that occurred to your fragile little psyche after seeing  that no Steeler was named in the 10 and that your boy Birthdefect was #1...after whining about Mitchell for a week straight.

A week straight? They've been making threads about Mitchell for over 2 years now.
Reply/Quote

There is no imagining the damage that occurred to your fragile little psyche after seeing  that no Steeler was named in the top 10 and that your boy Birthdefect was #1...after whining about Mitchell for a week straight.

Says the guy who deliberately went searching for vindication that his players aren't dirty scum bags while we've all admitted Burfict has a tendency to get out of hand.

Keep on trying. 
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

I don't have a clue what that site is, but i know it's invalid since it's not a vote by current players. 

I could make a list and it would be as valid as the one you submitted.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 10:10 AM)6andcounting Wrote: A week straight? They've been making threads about Mitchell for over 2 years now.

Maybe he should try being less dirty. 

That would more than likely curb the threads about how dirty he is. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 11:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Says the guy who deliberately went searching for vindication that his players aren't dirty scum bags while we've all admitted Burfict has a tendency to get out of hand.

Keep on trying. 

That's right bub, says me.

...who "deliberately went searching".... as opposed to unintentionally went searching?

Quite some English grammar skills you have there kain.
Reply/Quote