Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LT ranks Bengals backfield #3
Tomlinson pegged the Bengals RB tandem of Gio and Jeremy as the NFL's 3rd best backfield.

VIDEO
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 04:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Tomlinson pegged the Bengals RB tandem of Gio and Jeremy as the NFL's 3rd best backfield.

VIDEO

you took away all the suspense with the title.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 04:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Tomlinson pegged the Bengals RB tandem of Gio and Jeremy as the NFL's 3rd best backfield.

VIDEO

I'll take it!  When you combine that with the skills and experience of Andy Dalton and our passing game, along with 4/5 of an awesome OL, our offense should be rather formidable this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you took away all the suspense with the title.

This isn't TWD.
Reply/Quote
I don't feel like watching the video. Who does he have ranked ahead of us?

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 08:31 PM)Bryan Wrote: I don't feel like watching the video. Who does he have ranked ahead of us?

Buffalo is 2, KC is 1.
Reply/Quote
The experts hate us so much that...wait, what?!~
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 08:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Buffalo is 2, KC is 1.

For realz? I thought Pittsburgh would be at the top. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 10:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For realz? I thought Pittsburgh would be at the top. 

Not with the running back who has yet to complete a game against us the last two years.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 10:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For realz? I thought Pittsburgh would be at the top. 

Me too, if you look at the comments or tweets stoolers fans have sent lmao.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/716811305605267456
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote

Bell can't seem to stay healthy. I'm sure that knocks them down a few notches.

Reply/Quote
I absolutely love our backfield. There's really so much to like about it. You have a thunder and lightening dynamic. You have great depth. You have youth. You have the value that comes with rookie contracts. And, yet you have plenty enough of experience.

Even if you remove one of the two backs, they each stand on their own. Jeremy Hill, based upon the production seen in his rookie year, given a full workload elsewhere, equates to a top 10 back. If you had a dynasty draft, he's probably top 5. And
Gio Bernard is a very unique and special talent. There's maybe 1 or 2 guys, total, in the entire league that give you what he does.

Honestly, I'm not sure I trade those two backs for anyone's backfield. And the shit that Jeremy Hill has gotten from some of the fanbase has reached plain stupid proportions. Suggesting trading him, while he's a on rookie deal at a 2nd round slot, is ridiculous. I know people need a scapegoat, because they sure shit don't want to put on Marvin, but people need to cool it a bit on Jeremy IMO.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 01:00 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote:   And the shit that Jeremy Hill has gotten from some of the fanbase has reached plain stupid proportions.  Suggesting trading him, while he's a on rookie deal at a 2nd round slot, is ridiculous.  I know people need a scapegoat, because they sure shit don't want to put on Marvin, but people need to cool it a bit on Jeremy IMO.

This time last year some people were saying we should replace Gio.
Reply/Quote

VIDEO

Still not confident in Jeremy Hill, especially after that last playoff game.  I'm not sure we actually do have a backfield deserving of such a high ranking.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 09:01 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Me too, if you look at the comments or tweets stoolers fans have sent lmao.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/716811305605267456

You'll be saying the same crap if it was the other way around.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 02:34 AM)CincyProduct Wrote: Not with the running back who has yet to complete a game against us the last two years.

/thread

Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure anyone can be certain who Jeremy Hill is. Is he the guy from the second half of 2014 or is he the guy from all of 2015, because they looked like two different people. His yards per carry went from 5.1 down to 3.6. Even the yards per reception went from 8.0 to 5.3. This year will hopefully clear up the mystery.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 10:57 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: His yards per carry went from 5.1 down to 3.6. Even the yards per reception went from 8.0 to 5.3.

Just give him 325 carries and 3/4 of our fanbase will think that's great production.  Look no further than Ced Benson for proof.  Guy got about 700 carries a year and averaged about 2.5 a carry and people thought he was just great.  And forget about rec averages, that turd sandwich couldn't catch a cold.
Reply/Quote
T
(04-06-2016, 08:08 AM)jeremydc Wrote: You'll be saying the same crap if it was the other way around.

To be honest, I could care less.

Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
As long as Jeremy Hill stops fumbling, I would agree with LT! haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote