Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milky's BPA Mock Draft (1.0) [4 rounds]
Decided to go with this BPA mock draft using (First-Pick.com).
I thought the pick of Vernon Hargreaves was a major steal and getting Sterling Shepard in the 3rd round was amazing too.

Round 1 Pick 24: Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida (A)
Round 2 Pick 24: Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 24: Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 24: Deion Jones, OLB, LSU (A+)
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
this is a draft i could get behind. picks 2 and 4 probably won't be there when we pick

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
IMO none of those players will be there when we pick in those rounds.
Reply/Quote
I don't see why people keep mocking Jones in the 4th? He was a 3rd round prospect before his pro day and is now on the rise. Daniel Jeremiah from NFL Network actually just mocked him to us in the 2nd round...and I would be good with that cause he is going to be really good.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
A for effort, but I don't see it working out that way.

Clark will go in the first — he's 21, has a wrestling background and is an actual NT, not just a guy who has the size of one — and Shepard should go early to mid second. And every mock I've seen has Hargreaves going in the top 10 (except Walter Football, which has him at 11 and one other that had him going to Miami, but that didn't seem to make any sense). There's a few mocks that have us taking Clark in the first.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 09:21 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Decided to go with this BPA mock draft using (First-Pick.com).
I thought the pick of Vernon Hargreaves was a major steal and getting Sterling Shepard in the 3rd round was amazing too.

Round 1 Pick 24: Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida (A)
Round 2 Pick 24: Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 24: Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 24: Deion Jones, OLB, LSU (A+)

I would be running around yelling Super Bowl like a raving lunatic if this happened.  Tell me we steal a pass-rushing RDE in the later rounds, and add some great athletes to groom and I would just explode. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote