Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimum 14-2
What games are not winnable here? @ Pitt and @ Cardinals. Minimum 14-2. We're going to destroy Denver. The Ravens might be a loss if Marvin decides to rest people, hopefully we're fighting for a bye.
  • Sun @        Steelers            1:00 PM
  • Thu vs       Browns            8:25 PM
  • Mon vs      Texans             8:30 PM
  • Sun @        Cardinals            4:05 PM
  • Sun vs       Rams                1:00 PM
  • Sun @       Browns            1:00 PM
  • Sun vs       Steelers           1:00 PM
  • Sun @       49ers                8:30 PM
  • Mon @      Broncos            8:30 PM
  • Sun vs       Ravens             1:00 PM
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What games are not winnable here? @ Pitt and @ Cardinals. Minimum 14-2. We're going to destroy Denver. The Ravens might be a loss if Marvin decides to rest people, hopefully we're fighting for a bye.
  • Sun @        Steelers            1:00 PM
  • Thu vs       Browns            8:25 PM
  • Mon vs      Texans             8:30 PM
  • Sun @        Cardinals            4:05 PM
  • Sun vs       Rams                1:00 PM
  • Sun @       Browns            1:00 PM
  • Sun vs       Steelers           1:00 PM
  • Sun @       49ers                8:30 PM
  • Mon @      Broncos            8:30 PM
  • Sun vs       Ravens             1:00 PM

I like the way you think.
Reply/Quote
I meant to say "possibly" not winnable. I still say, why not 19-0? Defense needs to come around a bit though, lol.
Reply/Quote
Threads like this one make me smile. Especially when you consider that many on here had picked the Bengals to be a 7 to 9 win team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 07:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Threads like this one make me smile.  Especially when you consider that many on here had picked the Bengals to be a 7 to 9 win team.

Man, ain't that the truth. 
I even heard some on sports talk radio say that we would be lucky to win five. 
Reply/Quote
19 -0 Easily !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Really would be very satisfied winning seven of the next ten and finishing 13 - 3.

See the Rams, AZ, steelers, and Browns of being teams that could sneak up on the Bengals.

But imho, if the Bengals remain relatively healthy they are better and will be favored to win every single game on schedule.

Would not be shocked if they did so, yet do not expect it either.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
All of the games are winable, even the game with Captain Pick Six Palmer. The downside is 16 wins is REALLY tough to sustain in the league. Rottenbooger is getting kind of long in the tooth and is always just one injury away from Manningville as the over the hill dude. Cleveland with Mr J Football ain't going anywhere and Baltimore is pulling a Indy for the number one pick in the draft so yeah, they're all winable. I'm not going to predict it, but it would be sweet.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I only see 5 more 1pm games....

Looks like an 11-5 season to me.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Take it as it comes. One game after the other.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
For shits and giggles:

Pats:
Redskins
@ Giants
Bills
@ Broncos
Eagles
@ Texans
Titans
@ Jets
@ Dolphins

Reply/Quote
one game at a time. I'm having scary flashbacks to last years NE game with us coming off the bye. Pats lost to the Chiefs...Steelers lost to the Chiefs.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That one game of a time is for the players, not the fans, lol.
Reply/Quote
We're bound to lose a few.

I'm thinking 12-4 or better.
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking 12-4 is more reasonable. We will probably lose a game or two that we are expected to win and in all probability lose @Arizona and @Denver.
Reply/Quote
Before the season started, I said the Bengals would go 13-3 losing to Pittsburgh twice and losing to Denver. After seeing how this season is playing out, I think the Bengals could go undefeated in the regular season and see how it goes in the playoffs.

Hell, the Bengals could lose to the Rams since they have a running game and go 15-1, lol.

Crazy to think about.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: For shits and giggles:

Pats:
Redskins
@ Giants
Bills
@ Broncos
Eagles
@ Texans
Titans
@ Jets
@ Dolphins

I see 2 maybe 3 losses (Denver, Jets,Dolphins)
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
12-4 could still get a bye at this point, unless Denver's offense starts showing some light.

If the Bengals can split with Pittsburgh and win in Denver, I think they'll be the 2-seed.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: For shits and giggles:

Pats:
Redskins
@ Giants
Bills
@ Broncos
Eagles
@ Texans
Titans
@ Jets
@ Dolphins

Makes me want to vomit.  Only real competition they had was pittsburg without Bell and this past week against Jets.  The rest of the schedule you can just say "sucks, sucks, sucks...."

And it is all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.
Reply/Quote
I predicted the Bengals first loss to AZ because it is traveling on a short week. If they do as I predicted, and beat pitt, then primetime wins against Cleveland and Houston, I honestly believe they will finish 14-2. That is going to be VERY close to a #1 seed. I'm unsure of the tie breaker with New England, but it could come down to AFC record.
Reply/Quote