Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mitchell should have kept his mout shut?
Bad move by Mike Mitchell, in predicting that the Steelers would beat the Patriots in New England. By doing that, he completely overlooked the fact that the Jags were coming to town, and very well capable of beating the Steelers, again..

Great job in keeping your players focused, Mike Tomlin! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Breaks my heart. Shucks.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bad move by Mike Mitchell, in predicting that the Steelers would beat the Patriots in New England.  By doing that, he completely overlooked the fact that the Jags were coming to town, and very well capable of beating the Steelers, again..

Great job in keeping your players focused, Mike Tomlin!   Ninja

Well look ate the bright side bunch made the pro bowl and now will be able to play in that important game later this month  ThumbsUp

and salaries should go through the roof as Smirk  another year flushed down the toilet by superior defensive coaching   Sarcasm
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well look ate the bright side bunch made the pro bowl and now will be able to play in that important game later this month  ThumbsUp

and salaries should go through the roof as Smirk  another year flushed down the toilet by superior defensive coaching   Sarcasm

Another silver lining for me is knowing that this sort of thing is the closest Bengal fans usually get to post-season happiness. LOL  

Let the annual schadenfreude-fest begin!  
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Another silver lining for me is knowing that this sort of thing is the closest Bengal fans usually get to post-season happiness. LOL  

Well all on the couch now, so what does it matter. Both teams were not good enough.....again

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bad move by Mike Mitchell, in predicting that the Steelers would beat the Patriots in New England.  By doing that, he completely overlooked the fact that the Jags were coming to town, and very well capable of beating the Steelers, again..

Great job in keeping your players focused, Mike Tomlin!   Ninja

Wonder if Bell was yelling Karma in the background as they were doing the post game interviews today in the locker room ?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wonder if Bell was yelling Karma in the background as they were doing the post game interviews today in the locker room ?

Funny that you mention Karma.  I was wondering the same thing, when Mitchell took that solid block from TJ Yeldon on that Bortles run for 1st down.  Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wonder if Bell was yelling Karma in the background as they were doing the post game interviews today in the locker room ?

Brown was the one yelling leaving PBS and in the locker room

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Brown was the one yelling leaving PBS and in the locker room

Thank you for the correction, Dr. Luvnit.   ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Another silver lining for me is knowing that this sort of thing is the closest Bengal fans usually get to post-season happiness. LOL  

Welcome to the one & done family.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:38 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Welcome to the one & done family.

How's your "been eliminated since Halloween" family doing?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How's your "been eliminated since Halloween" family doing?

Pretty good! Thanks for asking!

We already know we have a sucky-ass team overall. What's your excuse? Can't win a fair-called game?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How's your "been eliminated since Halloween" family doing?

Great!  Thanks for asking.  As a matter of fact, the schadenfreude is strong and sweet today!   Cool

One and done, after a 13 win regular season. Mmm, that's gonna leave a mark..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:43 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Pretty good! Thanks for asking!

We already know we have a sucky-ass team overall. What's your excuse? Can't win a fair-called game?

Don't give the refs credit today. They sucked. But the NFL loves their refs the way Mike Browns loves Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't give the refs credit today. They sucked. But the NFL loves their refs the way Mike Browns loves Marvin Lewis.

That's pretty ironic that you changed your avatar to a picture of a trash hopper, because some of Mike Tomlin's coaching decision today reminded me of a typical Marvin Lewis type of dumpster fire. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't give the refs credit today. They sucked. But the NFL loves their refs the way Mike Browns loves Marvin Lewis.

Of course the refs sucked for you today. You didn't get the calls siding your way like they always did. And thanks for making your posts "all 'bout dem Bengals", boss. Glad to have you in our fanbase!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's pretty ironic that you changed your avatar to a picture of a trash hopper, because some of Mike Tomlin's coaching decision today reminded me of a typical Marvin Lewis type of dumpster fire. 

Marvin Lewis's time management and situation play calling/strategy is an improvement over Tomlin most of the time. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thank you for the correction, Dr. Luvnit.   ThumbsUp

Honest mistake as those killer B's all look and sound alike  Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Of course the refs sucked for you today. You didn't get the calls siding your way like they always did. And thanks for making your posts "all 'bout dem Bengals", boss. Glad to have you in our fanbase!

I didn't say biased or one-sided. They sucked as in performing like a Steelers' defense incompetent. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Honest mistake as those killer B's all look and sound alike  Cool

I know. Bortles to Bohanon was a killer.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote