Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon 4th in NFL in rushing
https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats

That happened fast...
Reply/Quote
A 151 yard day goes a long way haha.
Reply/Quote
Wow, Seattle is all over the place. Seattle vs Chiefs for the Super Bowl?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 01:23 AM)Tony Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats

That happened fast...

Now he's 5th, as Aaron Jones has surpassed.

Also worth noting that Tyler Boyd is 12th in receiving yards and Burrow is 10th in passing yards.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Now he's 5th, as Aaron Jones has surpassed.

Also worth noting that Tyler Boyd is 12th in receiving yards and Burrow is 10th in passing yards.

10th in passing yards
2nd in completions
2nd in attempts
21st in completion % (though I'd say 65.5% is pretty good)
T-16th in TDs
T-23rd fewest INTs (counts every single person who threw a pass and I'm too lazy to filter the list)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Damn Josh allen's balling out in buffalo.

Who saw that happening?
Reply/Quote
Keep it up against the Ravens man. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Now he's 5th, as Aaron Jones has surpassed.

Burrow is 3rd in the AFC in passing. That is insane..
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 11:19 AM)motoarch Wrote: Damn Josh allen's balling out in buffalo.

Who saw that happening?

I certainly didn't.
The past two seasons, he had sub-60 accuracy.
His improvement as a passer has really shown this season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Who saw that happening?

I did.  And saying that before he was drafted did not come without plenty of ridicule.  Much like when I said Cam Newton would be the next Pats QB and got downright laughed at until it happened.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 03:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I certainly didn't.
The past two seasons, he had sub-60 accuracy.
His improvement as a passer has really shown this season.

Yeah, amazing how much Allen improved in a year.

Watched him torch the Rams last week and it was impressive.

(10-06-2020, 03:22 PM)McC Wrote: I did.  And saying that before he was drafted did not come without plenty of ridicule.  Much like when I said Cam Newton would be the next Pats QB and got downright laughed at until it happened.

Nice calls McC. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 03:22 PM)McC Wrote: I did.  And saying that before he was drafted did not come without plenty of ridicule.  Much like when I said Cam Newton would be the next Pats QB and got downright laughed at until it happened.

I figured cam would end up in new England.

I know a lot of people here thought dalton would and I kinda hoped he would so he'd get a chance to prove how good he could be (and that brady is simply a product of BB) but cams better and why wouldn't the pats take the better QB?

Yeah he doesn't fit their style of play.  That's BS.  BB has always taken the next man up and made it work.  That's why he's the greatest coach ever.  Cam has more tools and talent.  It just makes sense.

Anyways kudos to you for calling allen.  He's a stud right now after a rocky start the last couple seasons.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 03:46 PM)motoarch Wrote: I figured cam would end up in new England.

I know a lot of people here thought dalton would and I kinda hoped he would so he'd get a chance to prove how good he could be (and that brady is simply a product of BB) but cams better and why wouldn't the pats take the better QB?

Yeah he doesn't fit their style of play.  That's BS.  BB has always taken the next man up and made it work.  That's why he's the greatest coach ever.  Cam has more tools and talent.  It just makes sense.

Anyways kudos to you for calling allen.  He's a stud right now after a rocky start the last couple seasons.

What I liked about him was the tools he had that could not be taught.  The response was once a scatter arm, always a scatter arm and I've never bought for  a second that accuracy could not be improved.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 05:30 PM)McC Wrote: What I liked about him was how the tools he had that could not be taught.  The response was once a scatter arm, always a scatter arm and I've never bought for  second that accuracy could not be improved.

I picked him out of Darnold, Rosen, and those guys. I'm a sucker for the big arm. Stefon Diggs needs more credit!!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 06:32 PM)Tony Wrote: I picked him out of Darnold, Rosen, and those guys. I'm a sucker for the big arm. Stefon Diggs needs more credit!!

Diggs was a great pick up for them Bills. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 09:56 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wow, Seattle is all over the place. Seattle vs Chiefs for the Super Bowl?

I doubt they will even win the NFC west. Consider the Packers too.
Reply/Quote

Who saw that happening?

Jordan Palmer worked with him the last two off seasons. Don’t get it. Dude is a QB guru
Reply/Quote
So, what is it?

Is he only good at home (2.9 avg in the away games)? The teams he was against? Injury?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 02:26 AM)Benton Wrote: So, what is it?

Is he only good at home (2.9 avg in the away games)? The teams he was against? Injury?

Ya its weird. Really inconsistent.. If he could be consistent,  he would be the best back in football...
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 03:01 AM)Tony Wrote: Ya its weird. Really inconsistent.. If he could be consistent,  he would be the best back in football...

If I had 20lbs more muscle, were 20 years younger and had A LOT more talent I could be the best back in football also.
Reply/Quote