Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No locker room speech....
I always enjoy the videos from the locker room celebrations and post-game speech by Taylor. I have not seen one posted yet after last Sunday's total beat down of the Stealers. Bet it was a good one...
Reply/Quote
Too much profanity. I don't blame them lol
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 03:56 PM)Takedown Wrote: Too much profanity. I don't blame them lol

lol this was my thought exactly. There is a reason it wasn't posted. I would love to see the video as well though. Maybe its on the dark web somewhere. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 03:56 PM)Takedown Wrote: Too much profanity. I don't blame them lol

Or maybe there was too much dong in it? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 04:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Or maybe there was too much dong in it? Ninja

This brings up memories of that time that Andy was showing off his hog during an interview. IIRC, there was a pretty solid thread about it. Grown men gushing over Dalton’s manhood and such. Maybe the new guys don’t dangle as well as the old QB did and they didn’t want to ruin the good mojo.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 05:44 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: This brings up memories of that time that Andy was showing off his hog during an interview. IIRC, there was a pretty solid thread about it. Grown men gushing over Dalton’s manhood and such. Maybe the new guys don’t dangle as well as the old QB did and they didn’t want to ruin the good mojo.

My god, that was so funny. I just remember someone being like "Oh my goodness, look at Andy's hog" LMAO. 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 05:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: My god, that was so funny. I just remember someone being like "Oh my goodness, look at Andy's hog" LMAO. 

It certainly would explain why his wife was into all that yoga and stretching stuff Pervert
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 05:44 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: This brings up memories of that time that Andy was showing off his hog during an interview. IIRC, there was a pretty solid thread about it. Grown men gushing over Dalton’s manhood and such. Maybe the new guys don’t dangle as well as the old QB did and they didn’t want to ruin the good mojo.

Damn, no wonder he scored Jordan Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Damn, no wonder he scored Jordan Dalton.

Based on the reactions from others, it appears that Jordan Dalton may have scored him.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I like how we're pretending we can't recall who that was that was so impressed with Dalton's Red Rifle...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Apparently it got pretty violent and Zac kidnapped Tomlin.

Little leak from an inside source.

Reply/Quote

Actually it was a bunch of grown men hacking on a certain poster here who posted how "magnificent" Andy's dong was, and that it would scare other teams off the field. Trying to remember who that was.... to brad, I can't remember.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 08:59 PM)jason Wrote: I like how we're pretending we can't recall who that was that was so impressed with Dalton's Red Rifle...

For real....Coffee

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 08:59 PM)jason Wrote: I like how we're pretending we can't recall who that was that was so impressed with Dalton's Red Rifle...

I mean…I don’t know what I can get in trouble for around here now. I’m not super familiar with the CoC nowadays. I bet Brad would know…I think he stays up to date on the CoC.
LFG  

Reply/Quote

(11-30-2021, 05:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: My god, that was so funny. I just remember someone being like "Oh my goodness, look at Andy's hog" LMAO. 

Was definitely me..........  sorry for being comfortable enough with myself that I can admire when another man is packing heat.

ThumbsUp

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

The man, the myth, the legend.

The amount of dong love in one thread was stunning.

If I remember correctly, that thread was longer than Andy's dong.  Ninja 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 02:03 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The man, the myth, the legend.

As Brad himself would say, that's impossible. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 02:03 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The man, the myth, the legend.

(12-01-2021, 10:39 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: As Brad himself would say, that's impossible. 

Andy's dong wins ... by a tip. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 01:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Was definitely me..........  sorry for being comfortable enough with myself that I can admire when another man is packing heat.

ThumbsUp
Ya... comfortable....That's what they call it these days?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Or maybe it is true - they have higher aspirations than beating the Steelers (twice) and this game was just a stepping stone to something greater. They could be focused as one and nobody is celebrating until the Lombardi is in their hands.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote