Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon might play!
Sounding like Mixon could play in some capacity tomorrow now!

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/bengals-great-news-latest-joe-mixon-injury-update-01fhk00b3agc/partners/40734?fbclid=IwAR3-v2h_6odxhinR2KbsIcDsr4vna9hxGjRrc4pIQhfXuY1RsCEgXPw4z_M
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
If he isn't able to go at full capacity they should just sit him out. Why take the chance of making the injury worse and missing multiple weeks instead of just one.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 04:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If he isn't able to go at full capacity they should just sit him out. Why take the chance of making the injury worse and missing multiple weeks instead of just one.

This.

Although, I have a feeling that this might be more about keeping the Packers guessing until the last minute...
Reply/Quote
I say start Mixon and rotate drive's with #25...If they try anything with Perin like they do Mixon, we will be in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 04:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If he isn't able to go at full capacity they should just sit him out. Why take the chance of making the injury worse and missing multiple weeks instead of just one.

This is the obvious wise choice.  We can beat Green Bay with a slight change in scheme, IMO.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Sit him. Only pull in if needed.

Reply/Quote
From what I understand they rested him until the last minute then let him go full go today. If there is no adverse effects from today overnight then he will be a go tommorrow.

If he can play don't sit him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 07:01 PM)Synric Wrote: From what I understand they rested him until the last minute then let him go full go today. If there is no adverse effects from today overnight then he will be a go tommorrow.

If he can play don't sit him.

Yep. They do what they do for a reason. He went full and if there's no swelling or soreness, he's ok. No reason to sit him. If he's swollen or sore, sit him. 

Easy Peasy

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 07:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. They do what they do for a reason. He went full and if there's no swelling or soreness, he's ok. No reason to sit him. If he's swollen or sore, sit him. 

Easy Peasy

Easy Peasy?  What are you a 13 year old dude?
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 07:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Easy Peasy?  What are you a 13 year old dude?
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]

And a half!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm fine in finding out what we have with Evans.

Reply/Quote

^^^^ this, that's why we have Evans and Perine. Get them going now so if they are needed in the Super Bowl, they'll be more than ready to go.  Tiger
Reply/Quote
As Shake pointed out a week or so ago, Mixon's full capacity is already too much of a workload as is and needs dialed back a tad.

Don't get me wrong we definitely want him to get his touches, just not enough to kill him like we've been doing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
They still haven't downgraded him and as of yet no one (Williams) hasn't been activated from the PS. Doesn't mean things won't change in the morning though

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 05:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This.

Although, I have a feeling that this might be more about keeping the Packers guessing until the last minute...

Skullduggery at its finest.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
A mysterious player is brought in to start.

Moe Jixon
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hate to say i told you so.. but those that bashed Perine after what he did last year.. well i told you so.. he was solid today.. no doubt....
Reply/Quote

Careful you’re acting like you know how to make NFL personnel choices better than an NFL head coach or NFL organization.

Ok, I’m done now.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 07:35 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Careful you’re acting like you know how to make NFL personnel choices better than an NFL head coach or NFL organization.

Ok, I’m done now.

And Mixon's usage last week was LP, as in "limited participation".  They should have just rested him altogether, and brought him back when he felt strong again.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And Mixon's usage last week was LP, as in "limited participation".  They should have just rested him altogether, and brought him back when he felt strong again.

I heard Mixon is full go.. No limitations, no snap count....
Reply/Quote