Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon on twitter... new name for the crew!!!
[Image: FIMlwU7WUAcwIdz?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
Ft. Da Guys lol. Mixon has trolling game in a good way.

Edit: This isn't on Mixon's twitter. Still a funny graphic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is outstanding.

EDIT: These guys are rutheless law breakers. How dare they smoke inside a workplace. Bart Scott will be calling OSHA on them.

Reply/Quote
Awesome, take that Bart Scott, bastid. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 04:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ft. Da Guys lol. Mixon has trolling game in a good way.

That one went over my head.... :shrug: Is that "Featuring the Guys?"
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 04:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That one went over my head.... :shrug: Is that "Featuring the Guys?"

That's the way I took it.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 04:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's the way I took it.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 04:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That one went over my head.... :shrug: Is that "Featuring the Guys?"

Yes, I just thought it was a funny touch.
Reply/Quote
That's hilarious, Bert must be fuming.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 04:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's hilarious, Bert must be fuming.

What does Flacco have to do with this?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Is this actually on mixons twitter or is this fan made
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 05:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: Is this actually on mixons twitter or is this fan made

I checked mixons twitter. He didn’t post this, nor has he liked or retweeted it .
Reply/Quote
Sweet ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 05:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I checked mixons twitter. He didn’t post this, nor has he liked or retweeted it .

I was looking at Mixon's twitter and several other sites trying to find the locker room cigar smoking videos, and came across it. I thought it was on his twitter. The link says pbs.twimg.com whatever that is.
Reply/Quote
LOL
Reply/Quote
I hope they don't all go on the lung cancer reserve list.. Nervous Somehow, looking at the look in JoeyB's eyes those ain't exactly tobacco flavored cigars.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 05:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hope they don't all go on the lung cancer reserve list.. Nervous Somehow, looking at the look in JoeyB's eyes those ain't exactly tobacco flavored cigars.. Shocked

And today we learned that Gramp has never smoked a cigar before. It would be mouth cancer, you don't inhale cigars.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
JB looks like he smoked more than a cigar
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter if it's Mixon's tweet or not . . . they still posed for that pic and that's bad ass.

Love Joe's shirt, btw.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 04:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: FIMlwU7WUAcwIdz?format=jpg&name=medium]

Nicely done!
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote