Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
Waste of space woman-beater Joe Mixon had a solid 10 yards on 8 carries today.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Devin-Bush-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Chargers-...0x900.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 09:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Waste of space woman-beater Joe Mixon had a solid 10 yards on 8 carries today.

Imagine that . He did all of that and didn't sucker punch his wife in a elevator. Our POS is Better than your POS????
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 09:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Waste of space woman-beater Joe Mixon had a solid 10 yards on 8 carries today.

Imagine that. He did all that and he didn't Murder anyone. Our POS is better than your POS????
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 07:23 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Imagine that. He did all that and he didn't Murder anyone. Our POS is better than your POS????

Murderer?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 07:21 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Imagine that . He did all of that and didn't sucker punch his wife in a elevator. Our POS is Better than your POS????

Ray Rice never played another down for the Ravens after that.

Joe Mixon did that and was drafted by the Bengals. Pacman Jones did it and the Bengals signed him. He did it again and they kept him.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 08:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ray Rice never played another down for the Ravens after that.

Joe Mixon did that and was drafted by the Bengals. Pacman Jones did it and the Bengals signed him. He did it again and they kept him.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Mixon was a kid while Ray was a grown ass man. All you pos ravens fans backed him til the video cane out. Like that accessory to murder Lewis . Puke fans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Take your BS and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Reply/Quote
Here we go with this bullshit again.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 09:24 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Mixon was a kid while Ray was a grown ass man. All you pos ravens fans backed him til the video cane out. Like that accessory to murder Lewis . Puke fans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Take your BS and stick it where the sun don't shine.

That "kid" was a grown ass man who beat the shit out of a small woman. Congrats on excusing violence against women.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Here we go with this bullshit again.

Your fanbase is dumb enough to try to defend it every time.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 10:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your fanbase is dumb enough to try to defend it every time.

Every fan base defends to some point. No one is innocent. Whenever this is brought up, it's all bullshit because every team has POS, and no one has room to talk. It's right up there with the usual lamest of smack. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Every fan base defends to some point. No one is innocent. Whenever this is brought up, it's all bullshit because every team has POS, and no one has room to talk. It's right up there with the usual lamest of smack. 

I respectfully disagree. It's really easy to not defend guys simply because they're on your team. I called for Rice to be cut immediately.

I never once attempted to excuse what he did. 

Likewise, 95% of Bengals fans on here never defended Mixon or Pacman. 

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 10:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I respectfully disagree. It's really easy to not defend guys simply because they're on your team. I called for Rice to be cut immediately.

I never once attempted to excuse what he did. 

Likewise, 95% of Bengals fans on here never defended Mixon or Pacman. 

If you want to get real...anyone that continues to watch (support) a team that has a player(s) with very questionable to deliberate acts in their past, even if they "don't defend them", are hypocrites. Every team has bad guys and fans will still watch and root for that team as long as that player helps them win. A fan isn't better or worse based on their level of support for a player, they're better or worse based on their level of support for the team. You can talk about Rice never playing another down, but Suggs and Lewis played many more downs for them. Same thing for Pacman and Mixon for the Bengals. Video evidence doesn't make the act more heinous. 

I really don't want to get in some big debate about this because it bores me to tears. Not the acts, the "discussion" and hypocritical allowances. 

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you want to get real...anyone that continues to watch (support) a team that has a player(s) with very questionable to deliberate acts in their past, even if they "don't defend them", are hypocrites. Every team has bad guys and fans will still watch and root for that team as long as that player helps them win. A fan isn't better or worse based on their level of support for a player, they're better or worse based on their level of support for the team. You can talk about Rice never playing another down, but Suggs and Lewis played many more downs for them. Same thing for Pacman and Mixon for the Bengals. Video evidence doesn't make the act more heinous. 

I really don't want to get in some big debate about this because it bores me to tears. Not the acts, the "discussion" and hypocritical allowances. 

I've been pretty consistent here with my disavowal of Suggs for the mere allegations and my belief that Ray is a tool, but at this point you're comparing two guys caught on camera to two guys who had allegations that were never substantiated.

And there's definitely no comparison between watching a team and saying "Mixon was just a kid" or "She pushed him first". 

Reply/Quote
There is only one thing I want to know.....Were Mixon's chops properly licked?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Hi. Do any of you Bungal fans have any relations or friends that work the concessions at Paul Brown Stadium. I need to talk to the right person concerning supplying the stadium the thousands of paper bags that will be needed any game now. If you help and I get the order, I'll throw a Walmart gift card your way. I'm looking at approx. ten thousand bags. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 06:24 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Do any of you Bungal fans have any relations or friends that work the concessions at Paul Brown Stadium. I need to talk to the right person concerning supplying the stadium the thousands of paper bags that will be needed any game now. If you help and I get the order, I'll throw a Walmart gift card your way. I'm looking at approx. ten thousand bags. Thanks!

Sorry I used all mine on your mom and sister. BOOM!!!!! Your team has two wins more than us. Guess what,  your team will be on the couch in January along with the Bengals and Browns.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 02:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: There is only one thing I want to know.....Were Mixon's chops properly licked?

Don't know about that, but they were...

[Image: f6f2fdc4fc16d031211576b4980b8d05--shake-...-chops.jpg]

Maybe they were licked after he was cooked?

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 06:24 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Do any of you Bungal fans have any relations or friends that work the concessions at Paul Brown Stadium. I need to talk to the right person concerning supplying the stadium the thousands of paper bags that will be needed any game now. If you help and I get the order, I'll throw a Walmart gift card your way. I'm looking at approx. ten thousand bags. Thanks!

That's generous. After the 5,000 are used for the fans in attendance, we can put the other 5,000 on your head. 

Reply/Quote

You might be screwed. Mike Brown being the business man that he is probably has pallets full of those bags in storage for all the times the Bengals stink  like this year. I like the orange decorated ones. Ever wonder how many of those bag wearers try to talk smack here? Hilarious Hilarious

[Image: jgcx4mkexr5bz276g.jpg]
Reply/Quote