Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(10-15-2019, 06:24 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Do any of you Bungal fans have any relations or friends that work the concessions at Paul Brown Stadium. I need to talk to the right person concerning supplying the stadium the thousands of paper bags that will be needed any game now. If you help and I get the order, I'll throw a Walmart gift card your way. I'm looking at approx. ten thousand bags. Thanks!

May I suggest plastic?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:55 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:  Ever wonder how many of those bag wearers try to talk smack here? Hilarious Hilarious

They couldn't possibly do any worse than you.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 02:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They couldn't possibly do any worse than you.  Mellow

I like how he thinks he's good at smacking. He's like the coltsfan of Browns fans. At least, coltsfan wasn't sexist. Just Jake Delhommist.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:55 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You might be screwed. Mike Brown being the business man that he is probably has pallets full of those bags in storage for all the times the Bengals stink  like this year. I like the orange decorated ones. Ever wonder how many of those bag wearers try to talk smack here? Hilarious Hilarious

[Image: jgcx4mkexr5bz276g.jpg]
Looks like two so far, Rfaulk43 and that Phillis chick.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:12 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Looks like two so far, Rfaulk43 and that Phillis chick.

LOL You can't even spell 'Phyllis' correctly! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:12 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Looks like two so far, Rfaulk43 and that Phillis chick.

What are you talking about? You're a closet Bengals fan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: LOL You can't even spell 'Phyllis' correctly! Hilarious

He's talking to himself in the post above yours... That's some funny shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 08:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ray Rice never played another down for the Ravens after that.

Joe Mixon did that and was drafted by the Bengals. Pacman Jones did it and the Bengals signed him. He did it again and they kept him.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I absolutely LOVE this! 

Honestly, nothing could make my day better!!!!!!!

Your POS murdering woman-beating team had no problem keeping him until AFTER the public outcry became too much!!!

Now you take some moral high ground!  It's hilarious!  

It's the same way you forget that you defended the Ravens keeping him but then tried covering your own ass by posting that he was a POS AFTER the video was released!

Do you think all of us forget about all of that?!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw knives used to murder two dudes!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I absolutely LOVE this! 

Honestly, nothing could make my day better!!!!!!!

Your POS murdering woman-beating team had no problem keeping him until AFTER the public outcry became too much!!!

Now you take some moral high ground!  It's hilarious!  

It's the same way you forget that you defended the Ravens keeping him but then tried covering your own ass by posting that he was a POS AFTER the video was released!

Do you think all of us forget about all of that?!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw knives used to murder two dudes!

I remember my first beer
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I didn’t read the thread, but ten carries for two yards. The line is terrible, but Mixon is equally horrid this year. On one play, one guy got in the backfield and was on his knees and Mixon ran straight into him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I realize I'm a Bengals fan and this is smack talk and I should be defending the Bengals blindly, but Mixon punched a woman and he just rushed 10 times for 2 yards...this thread can't be defended.
Reply/Quote
So many fools defending this dude slugging a woman and all they’re getting is 0.2 yards a carry in return

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize I'm a Bengals fan and this is smack talk and I should be defending the Bengals blindly, but Mixon punched a woman and he just rushed 10 times for 2 yards...this thread can't be defended.

Excuse me but you sound like a Ravens or Steelers fan. If he rushed for 100yards and three tds you could defend him?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:37 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Excuse me but you sound like a Ravens or Steelers fan. If he rushed for 100yards and three tds you could defend him?

He's said the thread can't be defended.

Not only is Mixon a shitty human being, but he sucks at football, so a smack thread trying to trash the Steeler's draft pick (who has actually done pretty good as a rookie) by saying Mixon will run all over him is a complete and utter joke. 

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:37 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Excuse me but you sound like a Ravens or Steelers fan. If he rushed for 100yards and three tds you could defend him?

I don't expect anyone I watch in any sense to be a role model from Joe Mixon to John Lennon and so on.  I'm commenting more on the OP who is enough of a homer to say Mixon hit a woman and is sorry and guys on others teams hit women the wrong way, or whatever.  I'm going all Socratic method on this thing.

And I know this is smack talk, but I know Steelers fans who aren't thrilled with the antics of many of their players and don't make excuses, either.  This thread had just aged poorly in the sense that Mixon is stinking super bad at football now.

(10-21-2019, 09:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's said the thread can't be defended. 

Not only is Mixon is shitty human being, but he sucks at football, so a smack thread trying to trash the Steeler's draft pick (who has actually done pretty good as a rookie) by saying Mixon will run all over him is a complete and utter joke. 

This.  I find fandom to be quite intriguing and the idea that Devin Bush went from being the LB who was going to save our defense to being an insta-bust who was going to get run over my Joe "10 rushes for 2 yards" Mixon the second the Steelers took him is just great.  If I were to write a dissertation on the nature of blind homer-ism this thread would be qualitative gold!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So many fools defending this dude slugging a woman and all they’re getting is 0.2 yards a carry in return

No no... He also talked shit to us on Twitter after week 2. He wanted to know if any of us could do better.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Here we are almost exactly 6 months from the OP and I can't get Brad in here to describe the state of Mixon's chops at this moment.

Oh Brad, please come back and give us a concise description of those chops!!! Get really up close and personal with Mixon's chops and describe every licky detail for us.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 04:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here we are almost exactly 6 months from the OP and I can't get Brad in here to describe the state of Mixon's chops at this moment.

Oh Brad, please come back and give us a concise description of those chops!!!  Get really up close and personal with Mixon's chops and describe every licky detail for us.

Don't poke the bear. Brad is by far the best smack talker on this board. Let him sleep.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 06:08 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Don't poke the bear. Brad is by far the best smack talker on this board. Let him sleep.

Riiiiight.  And you’re an enthusiastic Browns fan.  

Oh, wait ...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 12:09 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Riiiiight.  And you’re an enthusiastic Browns fan.  

Oh, wait ...

I bet he thinks Baker Mayfield will be in the running for Offensive MVP. Ninja
Reply/Quote