Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(05-03-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Bengals are notorious for having and embracing lowlifes on their team more than any team in the league. You had Packman, (women beater, drunk), Richard Mixon (women beater), Curtis Henry (pedophile, rapist), Jerome Simpson (drug trafficker) and Vonteze Birthdefect (brain dead criminal0 to name a few. If the Bungals spent less time committing crimes and concentrate of playing football more, they wouldn't stink so bad.
For all the things we are we aren't the dregs of the NFL, also known as the Browns. Your team won seven games last year and you act like the Browns are the next dynasty. The Browns fans are so desperate to have something to cheer about they actually brag about a record that would get most coaches and GMs fired. Wait a sec the coach did get fired. He won almost twice as many in 2018 than the franchise had the three years before him combined but the perennial losers axed him. Another loser move by a loser franchise.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 10:50 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The Ravens cut Rice AFTER the video went public which took about a month. Rice was in his late twenties an Mixon was eighteen and being antagonized by the woman. Rice was in so-called love with his victim.  Your fan base stood by Rice until it could no longer be politically correct . When you try to disrespect Bengals fans you only make yourself look stupid.

Trying to justify what Mixon did? Yikes. 

Not a good look. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 10:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trying to justify what Mixon did? Yikes. 

Not a good look. 

Man that's some top notch smack you got there old Patty. I'm getting outta here you're too brutal and hurting my feelings.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 10:42 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Man that's some top notch smack you got there old Patty. I'm getting outta here you're too brutal and hurting my feelings.

What can I say, man, I just think it's awful that anyone could watch a man slug a woman and then try to blame the woman. But you do you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 06:20 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your in a football smack forum attempting to talk smack (notice I said attempting) and the ammo you are using is false and has nothing to do with football. Oh wait, I get it. You know that are making fun of yourself and your team. Good one. Hilarious Hilarious

Laughable. The last time your team had back to back winning records was 88 and 89. Since 1990 the browns have had a grand total of, wait for it, 3 winning seasons. Your last winning season was 2007. Your last playoff appearance was 2002.

Go jump in that cesspool you call a lake until you have anything of substance to talk about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Bengals are notorious for having and embracing lowlifes on their team more than any team in the league. You had Packman, (women beater, drunk), Richard Mixon (women beater), Curtis Henry (pedophile, rapist), Jerome Simpson (drug trafficker) and Vonteze Birthdefect (brain dead criminal0 to name a few. If the Bungals spent less time committing crimes and concentrate of playing football more, they wouldn't stink so bad.

You're talking about the Bengals stinking so bad, but yet the Browns haven't won the division since 1989. Heck the last time they won the division, there was no AFC North. At least have a winning season before you start telling other teams they stink or that your team is going to rule the division. 
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 12:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except I didn't lie.  Not even once.  

If lying is all about intent, I think we all believe you.  You definitely didn't lie on purpose.  But you live in your own little world most of the time, so it's hard for the rest of us to really know whether you told a falsehood or not.  Given your inability to distinguish fact from opinion, which you have demonstrated numerous times, it seems likely.  
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 06:20 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your in a football smack forum attempting to talk smack (notice I said attempting) and the ammo you are using is false and has nothing to do with football. Oh wait, I get it. You know that are making fun of yourself and your team. Good one. Hilarious Hilarious

You're 
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 05:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If lying is all about intent, I think we all believe you.  You definitely didn't lie on purpose.  But you live in your own little world most of the time, so it's hard for the rest of us to really know whether you told a falsehood or not.  Given your inability to distinguish fact from opinion, which you have demonstrated numerous times, it seems likely.  

Except it's not even disputable on these ones.

I have stuck to these same facts for years and they haven't changed.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 10:39 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The only "league" that they dominated wasn't the NFL, it was the AAFC, and that was 70 years ago. Your grandparents were just sperm cells in your great-grandfathers nut sack at that time. Think about that for a second......

His grandparents are in their late 30s and early 40s. They breed young in the trailer parks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 11:14 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Laughable. The last time your team had back to back winning records was 88 and 89. Since 1990 the browns have had a grand total of, wait for it, 3 winning seasons. Your last winning season was 2007. Your last playoff appearance was 2002.

Go jump in that cesspool you call a lake until you have anything of substance to talk about

C'mon man... They won 7 games last year. Then they picked up Beckham who has been a part of several winning teams in NY.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2019, 12:47 AM)jason Wrote: His grandparents are in their late 30s and early 40s. They breed young in the trailer parks.

You Cintuckens are very familiar with trailer parks. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 11:14 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Laughable.  The last time your team had back to back winning records was 88 and 89.  Since 1990 the browns have had a grand total of, wait for it, 3 winning seasons.  Your last winning season was 2007.  Your last playoff appearance was 2002.

Zoogoo, your Bungals have the same number of Superbowl wins as we do. They will change starting this year with Baker the dream maker. Your stinkhole sports team is going backwards.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 07:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except it's not even disputable on these ones.

I have stuck to these same facts for years and they haven't changed.  

And this is the problem. You don't seem to understand that consistently maintaining your position doesn't, in and of itself, make your point irrefutable fact. People without brain damage remember things incorrectly all the time. Yet you can't seem to understand that there's at least a chance you've done the same here.
Reply/Quote
This is why you will remain in the basement. Everyone knows this but low IQ bungal fans. LMAO

" Well, it was why Cowherd continually picks on Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton.

"I have not always been complimentary of Andy Dalton's career, let's say that. Yes, I can be a little harsh," Cowherd said

Throughout the dialogue, Cowherd's producer played many of the one-liners Cowherd has made over the years about Dalton, such as "He's a hack...Andy Dalton, a boring water pistol".

"Yeah I said it one time, one time, you just kept the tape and kept playing it," Cowherd said.

Another one liner (all others in italics below): "Yeah, red rifle, my arse"

"I gotta pick new guy to pick on, he's just too nice a guy," Cowherd continued, "and I'm not a mean person, I've gotta find another quarterback to pick on. Because he couldn't have been nicer."

"The old beige water pistol was at it again yesterday".

"Enough! There's no recanting - no more!"

"Andy Dalton's a Nissan Maxima... not a big fan"

"You know what have your fun."

"He's a hack"

"Enough!"

"Dalton stinks... I'm not a big fan."
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2019, 08:04 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Zoogoo, your Bungals have the same number of Superbowl wins as we do. They will change starting this year with Baker the dream maker. Your stinkhole sports team is going backwards.

Ok backer whacker whatever you say.  I wasn't talking about super bowl wins.  You kinda need a winning record to have a shot at getting there.  We've at least beenthere, twice.

And if that's the best smack you've got go back to your moms basement and let the grown ups talk
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2019, 08:04 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: They will change starting this year with Baker the dream maker. 

[Image: Wet-Dream-min.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2019, 08:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is why you will remain in the basement. Everyone knows this but low IQ bungal fans. LMAO

" Well, it was why Cowherd continually picks on Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton.

"I have not always been complimentary of Andy Dalton's career, let's say that. Yes, I can be a little harsh," Cowherd said

Throughout the dialogue, Cowherd's producer played many of the one-liners Cowherd has made over the years about Dalton, such as "He's a hack...Andy Dalton, a boring water pistol".

"Yeah I said it one time, one time, you just kept the tape and kept playing it," Cowherd said.

Another one liner (all others in italics below): "Yeah, red rifle, my arse"

"I gotta pick new guy to pick on, he's just too nice a guy," Cowherd continued, "and I'm not a mean person, I've gotta find another quarterback to pick on. Because he couldn't have been nicer."

"The old beige water pistol was at it again yesterday".

"Enough! There's no recanting - no more!"

"Andy Dalton's a Nissan Maxima... not a big fan"

"You know what have your fun."

"He's a hack"

"Enough!"

"Dalton stinks... I'm not a big fan."
As bad as you say Dalton is, he still totally owns the Brownies. Think about that, your team sux so bad you have to verbally assault a opposing team's player to try to boost your idiotic claim to being something you are not. The Brownies(see girl scouts) will get the respect they deserve when and only when they earn it.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Bengals are notorious for having and embracing lowlifes on their team more than any team in the league. 

And cleveland is notorious for having more lowlife fans than any other team in the league....and an 0-16 season.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2019, 08:08 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And this is the problem.  You don't seem to understand that consistently maintaining your position doesn't, in and of itself, make your point irrefutable fact.  People without brain damage remember things incorrectly all the time.  Yet you can't seem to understand that there's at least a chance you've done the same here.

Actually, that is factually way off as you have no idea if the parts of my brain that control memory were damaged or how much it affects me in that aspect.

You're either making things up and pretending to know to fit your agenda or flat-out lying, but either way you're wrong.

Once again, I'd be happy to go back through the incidents and you can tell me which ones you think I'm wrong about, but I remember them all correctly.

You might have an argument if I hadn't brought it all up again and again since right after it happened, but I've continued since they all happened and my statements of facts hasn't changed at all, unlike other members on here.
Reply/Quote