Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon-try out comment
(09-17-2019, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gotta say Andy better watch out. I'm knocking off the rust

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4830449]

"How much you want to bet you can throw a football over those mountains?"
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No gain??  I'm thinking that I would have met and trucked you, about 8-10 yards down field.  After I turned the DT, gave the strong side LB an elbow to the helmet, and then raced to the outside to see you trying to pick up a last ditch tackle..   Cool

The older I get, the better I was..

So you're the guy that elbowed me in the head!  Shocked
Reply/Quote
I'll be glad to hold Gatorade bottles.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 12:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I hear ya and feel ya!  

Joe Biden, is that you? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 12:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'll be glad to hold Gatorade bottles.....

J Joe is that you?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 03:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Joe Biden, is that you? Ninja
Smell ya later...

[Image: th?id=OIP.LLJcJTsHt-wWtZVmiXNSwQAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have not played RB in a long time, but I am still good at picking my hole.

In fact I am doing it right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:11 PM)pally Wrote: Joe apparently had a lot of responses to his "if you think you can do better try-out comment" so he is putting together a plan.  Anyone want to go to a Mixon football camp?

Mixon is a competitor and I frankly don't blame him for being a little irritated. The problem is that the fans aren't the problem. He's probably not allowed to make comments about the real problems.

Reply/Quote
Zac forgot to prepare the team for booing, there you have it. Friendly or enemy.
Reply/Quote
I am the perfect weight and height for an NFL linebacker.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 09:01 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I am the perfect weight and height for an NFL linebacker.

Can you cover?  Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 10:44 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Can you cover?  Wink

No more questions please.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I see Mixon has sorta redeemed himself, and admitted he's been a big ball of suck thus far.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 11:03 AM)jason Wrote: I see Mixon has sorta redeemed himself, and admitted he's been a big ball of suck thus far.

Now he's going a little too far the other way, I think.  He and Gio probably haven't become XFL-level talent overnight, but last year was the year of "blame the coaches" and this year is the year of "blame the players" so Mixon is going to just have to fall on his sword for now.

For what it's worth my pre-season prediction was IF things went bad in 2019 we would cite Turner and/or Sweet Lou as reasons this year was a waste of time ala Lazor/Austin etc. I'm already seeing people claim that Barry Sanders and Tom Brady couldn't succeed here, so that's a pretty early jump on that.
Reply/Quote
I'm goin to the tree out cause they said i get to hit the guards. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'll b there, I'm going to stop by Golden Corral on the way and grab 5 people at the Buffet based on how much protein and carbs are on their plates and let them try out for the offensive line.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 11:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Now he's going a little too far the other way, I think.  He and Gio probably haven't become XFL-level talent overnight, but last year was the year of "blame the coaches" and this year is the year of "blame the players" so Mixon is going to just have to fall on his sword for now.

For what it's worth my pre-season prediction was IF things went bad in 2019 we would cite Turner and/or Sweet Lou as reasons this year was a waste of time ala Lazor/Austin etc. I'm already seeing people claim that Barry Sanders and Tom Brady couldn't succeed here, so that's a pretty early jump on that.

My midseason prediction is as things go south, I'm blaming the fans, Hamilton County, Welcome Stadium at UD, and Marvin Lewis... O'er there giggling on that Sun Devils sideline.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 11:49 AM)jason Wrote: My midseason prediction is as things go south, I'm blaming the fans, Hamilton County, Welcome Stadium at UD, and Marvin Lewis... O'er there giggling on that Sun Devils sideline.

I suppose we still have the "this is still Marvin's team" excuse to use for the next 2 or 3 years.
Reply/Quote