Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mock Board Chat
Anyone have a list of BPA for our current mock? If so I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me to it. TY
Should still be the BPA post on this sub-board. I thought it had been kept up pretty well all throughout round 1
(04-27-2016, 03:50 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Anyone have a list of BPA for our current mock? If so I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me to it. TY

(04-27-2016, 03:54 PM)YoungThundercat Wrote: Should still be the BPA post on this sub-board. I thought it had been kept up pretty well all throughout round 1

Yep. Here's the link: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Rankings-Best-Available-Thread
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Thanks Wolf.
Are we doing this tonight? I'm on mobile so can't see chat.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
(04-27-2016, 08:39 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Are we doing this tonight? I'm on mobile so can't see chat.

yes...going to great!

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Baltimore and San Francisco have the same player listed
Nevermind
I am here. Just can't post in the chat
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-27-2016, 11:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am here. Just can't post in the chat

Lonely over here
Thanks to Bfine, CIN and Wolf for putting together and running a great 1st mock draft on the new board...and thanks to everyone who participated as GM's and made both nights a lot of fun!
good work fellas
Waiting on Wolf's grade.

And please Note Denvers pick of Maliek Collins should be Javon Hargrave.

Thanks to everyone who organized it and participated.
Well done everybody. Very successful first year on the new board with the mock draft.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Thanks to Bfine, Holic, CinWillWin, wolf....it was a really fun time. Maybe next year we do it a little earlier (weekend?) so that everyone gets in and we can knock out a few rounds back to back
Wow. I would say whoever picked for DET and TB is pretty much a genius.
Big props to CinwillWin for picking up the ball and running with it. I had to go the Nashville and toured too many micro-brewery bars to even participate. Looks like it was a success. Thanks to all who participated and helped out.

I look to turn the reigns over next year; although. I will assist in anyway I can.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]