Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mock Board Chat
(04-25-2016, 11:19 PM)Benton Wrote: Are we doing the second round tomorrow? Thought 1 & 2 were tonight, rest were Wednesday?

Sorry if this has been addressed already, was kind of in and out.

That was the original plan but RD 1 ran longer that expected (it was fun however). We have 3 options and I'll either add a poll to this thread or create another:

Option A: RD 2 Tuesday and RD 3 Wednesday

Option B: RD 2 and RD 3 on Wednesday

Option C: RD 2 on Wednesday and call it.

Whichever we choose I will be out on Wednesday (I only have NEP and will provide my BB). Hopefully Cin can run with the ball. I may be able to post on my phone, but there is no way I can run it on Wednesday.

So obviously my vote is Option A.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Maybe we can do RD.2 on Wednesday and RD.3 on Friday?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
I vote C
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
(04-25-2016, 11:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That was the original plan but RD 1 ran longer that expected (it was fun however). We have 3 options and I'll either add a poll to this thread or create another:

Option A: RD 2 Tuesday and RD 3 Wednesday

Option B: RD 2 and RD 3 on Wednesday

Option C: RD 2 on Wednesday and call it.

Whichever we choose I will be out on Wednesday (I only have NEP and will provide my BB). Hopefully Cin can run with the ball. I may be able to post on my phone, but there is no way I can run it on Wednesday.

So obviously my vote is Option A.   

I'm open Wednesday, and if I have to, I could make tomorrow work, but I will probably be a little bit less active...I can make my picks for tomorrow, but either way, it's cool.

(04-25-2016, 11:27 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Maybe we can do RD.2 on Wednesday and RD.3 on Friday?

Don't want to do the mock after the real draft has begun, but I'll make it an option is more agree

I say round 2 wednesday and if enough ppl show we can go for round 3
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
(04-25-2016, 11:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't want to do the mock after the real draft has begun, but I'll make it an option is more agree

Agree, don't really want that either...

I'm up for option 2. Fewer people show up on the 2nd night which leads to it dragging slowly.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
(04-25-2016, 11:32 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I say round 2 wednesday and if enough ppl show we can go for round 3

I have no problem with this, up to the commish.  ThumbsUp

A or B is good with me. I may have to post from my phone again tomorrow, but not a big deal.
(04-25-2016, 11:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm up for option 2. Fewer people show up on the 2nd night which leads to it dragging slowly.

Is this a vote for Option B?

Option B for me
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Check announcement thread for update,

Option B is best for me but if need be can pm my RD2 BB to yourself or Cin. No worries.
I'm fine with what ever the majority wants
Whoever is going to be in charge for whenever we draft again you can go ahead and have Josh Doctson as the pick for the Browns to start the 2nd round.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
(04-26-2016, 09:09 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Whoever is going to be in charge for whenever we draft again you can go ahead and have Josh Doctson as the pick for the Browns to start the 2nd round.

I can start with that...are you going to be active tomorrow night?

I did receive your big board for tomorrow night. Thank you.

(04-26-2016, 10:40 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I can start with that...are you going to be active tomorrow night?

I'm here tomorrow but shoot you a BB before we begin.
I'm ready for tonight!
(04-26-2016, 10:40 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I can start with that...are you going to be active tomorrow night?

Yes, I plan on being on there tonight but no need in wasting any time to get things kicked off.
[Image: fadQsr.png]